[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trumps worst comparison today head to head is 146% and both combined
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 14
So I don't think anybody predicted that this would happen. We expected trump to win most or all of the states. He was poling the highest but cruz and kasich tried to agree to a alliance which could theoretically have tipped it over. And it seems that ether less trump supporters come out to vote as the pols would suggest, possibly because he's bringing new people in who might be less likely to bother. Or they switch vote at the last moment in fear. Or the other candidates spend more on their ground game, making sure they show up.

So what do you think did it, the colarado shenanigans, the teaming up between cruz and kasich annoying voters.
>>
>>72193739
Does it really matter? People are starting to realize that the GOP doesn't serve the people and if they don't than neither does a Republican president. Same goes for the left with Bernie
>>
>>72193739
They had a chance before tonight, but with the Trump sweep he practically is the preemptive 1st ballot nominee. He's got cali and jersey in the bag and only needs to pick up 42 delegates outside of that.
>>
>>72193739
I do love that flag in that pic by the way, to many times do people get a bit carried away with the design. But the single swastika represents one nation instead of 50 states
>>
>>72193739
>Cruz/Kasich tipping it over.
No, you don't understand. People are more involved and informed than in any election in recent memory.
The moment Cruz jumped into bed with Soros is the moment he lost every single one of his supporters that is capable of independent thought.
The only people voting against Trump in the Republican race now are hardcore party establishment loyalists, and willfully blind personality cultists.
>>
>>72194154
I like the Trumpstika. The anti trump people tried to steal it from us with that stupid attack ad. Sad.
>>
>>72194005
Yeah but I'd have expected the colarado thing to have a greater effect than cruz and kasich teaming up. But then again colarado was quite recent and the shit storm took a few days to properly brew. So it might not have shown up in any recent pols as much as it should have because the pols can take weeks to do.
>>
I don't understand the teaming up thing. Only one can be president.
>>
>>72195432
but VP and various cabinet positions...
>>
>>72193739
RATO revealed his true colors as an establishment hack only pandering to voters while making closed door deals with the Washingon Cartel from behind
>>
>>72193739

What in god's holy name are you blathering about??
>>
>>72193739
Rato ruined any chances at being the anti-establishment candidate. Kasich ruined his OH GOLLY GEE small-town governor of a major US state by getting in bed with the slimiest man in politics right now.
>>
>>72195738
>it's not collusion, we're merely pooling resources...
>>
>>72195565
Excessively uses question marks. Shitskin confirmed. You have to go back.

P.s found better version of the Trumpstika I lost when my phone died.
>>
File: trump wink.gif (2 MB, 350x283) Image search: [Google]
trump wink.gif
2 MB, 350x283
I have an idea. Let's organize a /pol/-wide and r/The_Donald-wide campaign to help Donald Trump in the last few states. I mean if there ever was a time to put some effort into something it's now America
>>
>>72195530

Rato has been told to take a dive and take Kasich with him by his masters.

It is why he made his platform lukewarm and slimy by trying to block Trump. They knew it would rIle the base and secure a proper Trump nomination.

The party knows they can't win a general election with a brokered convention, so they need it ro be a clean win.

Cruz is also pushing for tighter border control now. No campaign in the world is stupid enough to intentionally play second banana on an issue. You can't win this way.
>>
>>72196074
Yeah great idea except you'd get bored of it within a few days and I'd be left picking up the pieces like every other time I've gotten involved in this shit.

Anyone here remember pol exposes shillary? What the fucking cluster fuck.

I really wish pol was able to organise but I think that with the pavlovs dog conditioning most people have it wouldn't be viable with just a anonymous community. You need some sort of incentive whether it's just a laugh or personal recognition otherwise you will give up after a few days every time.

Say what you want about burnouts but they do organise shit and they donate their life savings and lots of spare time because of peer pressure and the fact that everyone else within their circle that they like is doing something so they don't want to look like a pos.

Tbh I'm surprised no one has made a real attempt to create a poluminati. The closest thing I've seen to one was that gay yellow swastika new bored order thing where people just spammed the image everywhere as if that does something.
>>
>>72195738
And Cruz ruined his "true conservative" theme by hooking up with someone who's in favor of common core.

I don't get it. Cruz should have attacked Jeb instead of attacking Trump. Why not just insult people like Jeb and Graham? Talk more about the wall. Say what Republican voters want to hear. He had a real chance to win and he threw it away.
>>
>>72196821
Huh ID is wrong. Test.
>>
>>72196912
Can names be deleted after a extended period of time. I wouldn't have thought so.
>>
>trump needs less than half the remaining delegates
>he BTFOs the axis of sleaze
>cruz missiles STILL think Cruz has a chance.
>>
Cruz fans honestly want ted to win the nomination AGAINST the average republican voter.

How can you pretend to be an American nationalist if you hate democracy that much?
>>
>>72197171
>>72197171
>>72197171
Reminder that /pol/ 4 years ago thought Ron Paul still had a chance at this point

"Oh, but muh unpledged delegates"

"muh ground campaign"
>>
>>72197396
And 8 years ago everyone thought Hillary would be the democratic nominee.
what's your point?
>>
>>72195432
>>72195476
Well the idea was to work together to bolster each others numbers in states where one of them stands a chance. Then force a convention.

Cruz can pull all the sleazy tricks out of the bag and kasich can sprout his line about beating hillary in the pols.

Trump may still win before the convention even really begins if he can get enough unpledged delegates to go over to him on the first round of voting.
>>
>>72197396

/pol/ four years ago was practically a newborn. It has learned much since then.
>>
>>72196367
Cruz has been talking about building a wall for a while now. I remember him mentioning it in one of the debates and trump took the loss out of him for it. So I don't see that theory really holds up as back then I don't think voting had even started and many beleived trump would implode or all the votes from every other candidate would magically go over to whoever they wanted to send against him.
>>
>>72198072
Why the fuck would piss be corrected to loss. Fucking auto correct.
>>
>>72197171
What is the % needed now when you take out the unpledged delegates and the ones that will automatically go to cruz. I think it's West Virginia which is pulling another colarado.

I can remember that before Newyork it didn't look good. Something like 58% but I think it changed to more like 52% after that. Considering that Trump picked up more delegates this time and the remaining pool was lower then going off the previous drop it could be 44%
>>
>>72198435
I still don't understand you. What does it mean in American English?
>>
>>72198845
FREEDOM FREEDOM EAGLES BURGERS GUNS XXXXXXL DIET COKE MCDONALD'S. MUH EVANGELICALS MUH JEWS ARE MASTER RACE MUH JEW COCK DOESN'T HAVE DICK CHEESE.
>>
>>72199265
Would you like fries with that?
>>
>>72199265
Seriously though the whole Amerifat thing is a meme
Australia is actually the fattest country percentage wise, 65%
>>
>>72193739

I honestly can't parse out what you posted into anything meaningful or comprehensible.

Would you please go back to school and study English for a couple of years, then maybe come back and try again?
>>
>>72193739
Jesus. Nothing within the confines of earths great glory could've made this fucking mess into recent history. I truly believe Trump is the firebrand we need to bring us back from the brink.
>>
>>72194772
I like the Trumpstika. The anti trump people tried to steal it from us with that stupid attack ad. Such a bad move. Sad!
ftfy
>>
>>72200081
Hes our Caesar
If you deny him the Nom or kill him, an Augstus will take his place
Just like with every populist
Change is inevitable and I think its better that it comes in the form of a moderately funny memeworthy businessman
>>
>>72197396
I wasn't here then, but I closely followed the campaign through other independent media. I don't think anyone really thought he had a chance we just hoped he did. He could have been truly great. Too bad his son is half the man he is.
>>
File: jew-shown.png (29 KB, 250x280) Image search: [Google]
jew-shown.png
29 KB, 250x280
>>72193739
>>So what do you think did it, the colarado shenanigans, the teaming up between cruz and kasich annoying voters.

The veil has been pierced for a lot of normies. The kikes have gone too far this time on both sides.
>>
>>72200009
Never understood people who say shit like this online when another person hasn't created a perfect post. It's incredibly rare to actually read a post that is inconsiderable yet I'll see the accusation all the time. Ether they are trolling possibly to derail a thread or they genuinely are that robotic that they cannot understand things outside of the confines of what they are taught. Good little common core drones.
>>
>>72200009
I agree. I'm British and I don't understand much of what OP is saying. I wonder if he speaks like that too.

Just look at that fucking stupid topic.
>>
>>72196074
Just keep shilling Indiana in Trump general or wherever is next. They've been on top of voter registration deadlines that are coming up fast.
>>
File: 1461123799016.jpg (50 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1461123799016.jpg
50 KB, 480x640
>>72194556
I think along the same lines, Cruz lost all respect in my eyes after he began perfectly echoing media attacks on every move Trump made

the specific moment I realized he was a piece of shit with no principals was when he attacked Trump for "inciting violence" at his rallies, going right along with the media AND GIVING NO BLAME TO THE BERNIE PEOPLE/NIGGERS DISRUPTING TRUMPS RALLIES

>if you are willing to side with SJWs when is political expedient, you should be gassed
>>
>>72194772
That one Heil Trump video actually made him look pretty cool despite trying to compare him to Hitler.
>>
File: gimme pizza.jpg (254 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
gimme pizza.jpg
254 KB, 1024x768
I was surprised when I turned the tv on an saw that Trump had 60% in Pennsylvania. I thought Kasich would do better desu
>>
File: image.png (378 KB, 556x440) Image search: [Google]
image.png
378 KB, 556x440
>>72196830
Cruz never had a chance. Try to visualize that manlet faggot as chief of earth..... Nope.. Impossible.
>>
>>72200945
Most of the anti trump shit makes him look cool
The one where they make him darth vader was supposed to be slander but it became popular with Trumpets
Same wkth Winter is Trumping
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jKffJc5m8k4

OC! MAGA MY FRIENDS!
>>
File: 1444891322050.jpg (440 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1444891322050.jpg
440 KB, 1000x1000
>>72197396
Romney LITERALLY locked up this nomination by this point by all intents and purposes. Paulfags were delusional.

Trump is LITERALLY winning primaries and on track to getting a majority of delegates.
>>
File: 656886.jpg (47 KB, 621x480) Image search: [Google]
656886.jpg
47 KB, 621x480
Did someone say "146%"?
>>
>>72200930
we based icahn making deals for us now.
>>
>>72201113
Yeah the problem is that a lot of Trump humor spread by Trump supporters is just them ironically taking the piss out of themselves or trump. Sort of like British humor. We post pictures where he makes stupid faces make silly funny comics videos and pictures about him.

It's hard for the left to combat that as when they try to make something funny that also takes the piss out of him in a subtle way they ether create a boring pos that no one really finds funny or they create something that mimics our self deprecating humor enough that it's hard to tell which side made it.

I mean the can't stump the trump videos for example could just have easily been made by some angry lefty taking the piss out of him and his supporters.

BTW if your reading this I love your work. Hope the new one comes out soon.
>>
>>72201244
I don't speak moon rune.

And I got the numbers from here but they seem to have changed a bit. I guess when I added it up the polling wasn't done yet. I made a thread probably a hour or so before this but it died after one reply and I didn't update the figures.

http://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president
>>
>>72201047
What was he polled at. Haven't had a look at the pols for these states for a bit.
>>
>>72193739
Hasn't Trump literally gotten more delegates than all other candidates COMBINED? Also, didn't he win all but 6 delegates last night?

I'm just curious as to what it is that you're pointing out. Dude needs like 40% of the remaining candidates to cinch the nom, but if he's really close, and it goes to a contested convention, the GOP would be committing suicide by fucking him out of it.
>>
>>72203488
I just thought I'd post a thread discussing the unusually high numbers for him considering that in the pols he wasn't doing anywhere near this well. People actually thought the other candidates had a good chance of winning one or two but it was a fucking slaughter.
>>
>>72203627
Oh, ok. Sorry, I misunderstood the OP.

As someone from the states, I can tell you that a LOT of Republicans were pissed about Colorado. The fact that the "constitutional candidate" didn't disavow the delegates pretty much shined a light on him in a very negative way.

As for Kasich, the dude has never been very popular, and considering how he can not possibly win, all he's doing is pissing people off at this point.
>>
>>72203797
Yeah but the idiots still waste their vote on him. I think the problem is that most voters are idiots who can't be bothered to actually research things. Fox news or cnn are about as far as they'd go. Cruz cucks and basic kasichs and others from older candidates never understood how the game was played. You really have to be a very special person to think that voting for kasich now is a good idea and yet in these recent North eastern states he's been getting much more votes than cruz.

Kasich has so few delegates it's fucking laughable. He hopes to use his I beat hillary in the pols message to somehow convince everyone to switch over to him. But that's never going to work. He has around what 150 delegates and he needs 1237. If he somehow actually pulled that off then hillary will be able to essentially run unopposed as cruz cucks and trumpstaffen alike abandon the party in disgust possibly even leaving things open for a new one.

It's quite telling how idiotic the average person who votes it when kasich is getting up to 2.5 times more votes than cruz in some states when anybody with two brain cells to rub together should have worked out that he's doomed.

Although I don't think cruz really stands a chance ether in the general. No matter who is nominated some people will refuse to vote but I think the people that would be most likely to give the gop the finger would be trump voters as there is no way he's going to lose fairly. And they are more numerous. Cruz also will have no luck bringing hillary down. Trump will utterly destroy her. He destroyed jeb based on him being given the label of weakness and low energy. Imagine what he could do to shillary. He once on television called out bill Clinton for the child sex slave island by just saying he has a whole lot of problems with Jeffery epsilon and the famous island. Imagine that, he literally called bill Clinton out as a child rapest on TV.

And when he attacked shillary before he started beating her.
>>
File: Swastika.png (11 KB, 471x458) Image search: [Google]
Swastika.png
11 KB, 471x458
>>72200945
>despite
kek
>>
>>72200410
I hope for Trump but his son seems to have twice the sadism and youthful charm than his father does.
>>
File: tmp_10297-images(3)-1270095416.jpg (7 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10297-images(3)-1270095416.jpg
7 KB, 183x275
>>72205618
Yeah Eric is definitely a serial killer in the present or in the making. He really needs to change his hair style. He might actually look normal or just socially awkward but with that he just looks really creepy.

Just looked up old pics or him and I came across this one I've seen before. He looks like a sperg but atleast he doesn't look like someone who would kill you just to see if your skin is comfortable to wear.
>>
>>72206728
After doing some digging I finally found a older picture from before his recent haircuts where he doesn't look like a potatoe. It actually took quite a bit of looking. Something is definitely wrong with him. I'd guess ether a sociopath or aspergers. Probably aspergers as he'd probably have learnt to fake it by now if he was a sociopath and he looks really derpy. Trump might be low on the spectrum. I have it myself and I didn't know until I was 14 and my dad has it and he has the highest paying job in his medical field bringing in 100k a year and we didn't realise he might have it until the last few years.

And no I'm not just claiming I have it to be a special snowflake. It really isn't fun knowing that I have the intelligence and the means to do whatever I want in life but I'm crippled by my own psychology.
>>
>>72207421
Fuck forgot the pic.
>>
eric is a spaz. don jr speaks well - though like a standard politician, not with his father's unique style - and could be groomed for high office with no major skeletons in his past
>>
>>72194148
much less than 42 actually. You still have to consider the ~40 or so he'll pull out of Penn. yesterday evening. Let's just assume he gets half of those unbound delegates at the convention, then all he really needs is to just get his name in any of the remaining states and it's over.
>>
>>72205618
Exactly
He definitely strikes me as an Octavian
I'd prefer it didnt come to that
>>
>>72200573
desu lad ur OP is particularly bad and i was surprised it wasn't brought up sooner in the thread
>>
File: 1461725754068.jpg (141 KB, 960x630) Image search: [Google]
1461725754068.jpg
141 KB, 960x630
>>72197396
tbqh the happening would've really happened had it not been for this stray Trump coming in under the radar 4 years later. It still could, being that Hillcunt might be elected, but if it hadn't been for this very, very lucky blessing of Trump getting in the race the US would likely have fallen within the next 8 years, possibly enduring depression/hyperinflation/war. The status quo at the time was accurate: Rise Wise, or Fall, and the country, blinded by our selfish desires, began ignorantly marching down the path of destruction. Even though /pol/ was very young at the time we were still on point in identifying our nation's demise. Once that happened, we were pretty much destined to fail, and nobody would have been willing to pullup our bootstraps for us.

So when you view it like that it really illustrates how lucky we were to have a complete outsider like Teflon Don to get involved. And not only politically involve himself, but to completely dominate the narrative so much that the campaign has literally rewritten politically history... It's almost messiah like if you think about it.
>>
>>72200945
Lel, I just watched the Heil Trump video and I love how they put like a allegory between Trump saying that he will sue the media and Goebbels saying they will shut the mouths of the Jewish press.
>>
>>72208238
What was he like? My only knowledge on him comes from watching the TV series Rome.
>>
>>72209976
Yeah it's another case of them putting out a anti trump video that we actually like. Most trump supporters unfortunately probably don't feel the same, yet......
>>
>>72196074
I just donated $500. Match me?
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.