[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your homework is to ask a random black person if the word "slave"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 281x179
Your homework is to ask a random black person if the word "slave" is racist.

Afterwards, report back the results.
>>
>>72191666
I asked. He said
>Fuck off i'm italian!
Those blacks and their gangs
>>
I asked.

She said ,'No, master.' and I put the gag back in her mouth and drilled her asshole with no lube as punishment for not using the proper phrase of 'Master, phrase, Master.' when speaking to me
>>
>>72191781
>coming from an american
>>
I tried but he was too busy making spaghetti and pizza
>>
>>72191781
>>72193036
someone get assfucked by a wop?
>>
>>72191666
>Your homework is to ask a random black person if the word "slave" is racist.
cant do it satan, there are no black people in croatia. I could find some gypsies though.
>>
He said that I should let him finish fucking my wife's tender white asshole with his blood sausage before I get into that kind of stuff.
>>
>>72193838
such a cuck that you insult yourself randomly. amazing.
>>
>>72191666
Just asked a random dude at the bar and he just asked if I was in some special secret club with dumb fucking homework
>>
>>72193898
Tyrone does it himself sometimes, his favorite word to use on me is "Whhhaitboii"
>>
>>72191666

Fuck off.
>>
I tried. Couldn't find one.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.