[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What could Trump do for Gun Rights on his on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: Trump Believe in yourself.jpg (34 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
Trump Believe in yourself.jpg
34 KB, 690x460
What could he do without the Congress to advance Gun Rights?
>>
>>72182357
Lift import bans then tariff them to death.
>>
>>72182357
make them great again, duh
>>
>>72182357
He could probably spell "own."
>>
>>72182357
Other than cancel all of Chocolate Nixon's executive orders, nothing.

Did you go through Social Studies or not, bub?
>>
>>72182360
Fuck......
>>
>>72182357

Lift the gun control EO bans on Norinco,South Korea and Izmash. Then tax them. Even at 100% tariff, I would buy a T97 for 1200 USD if I take the Canadian price as a reference.

>>72182361

He can lift NigBama's,Clinton's and Bush Sr.'s bans that were enacted with EO.
>>
>>72182361
No, I did but I want to know the limits of an EO as king nigger has redrawn the idea of it.
>>
Not nominate anti-gun supreme court justices like
hillbama
>>
>>72182357
Get rid of all the executive orders and appoint a new Attorney General to tell the ATF they are all fired.
>>
>>72182357
Nominate pro-gun Supreme Court Justices.
>>
>>72182357
Nothing. I wouldn't put it past him to sell out our rights in one of his "deals".
>>
>>72182365
'
I would put Ted on the court just to piss off the left.
>>
>Thinking a 30 year democrat will restore gun rights

Best case scenario he will leave guns alone.
>>
>>72182368

Shill alert!
>>
File: ted cruz.jpg (705 KB, 1400x787) Image search: [Google]
ted cruz.jpg
705 KB, 1400x787
>>72182366
I know the perfect man for the job. As in born for it. Election-year fisticuffs notwithstanding.
>>
>>72182372

Deal with Cruz and force a progunner into SCOTUS is a win win.
>>
>>72182370
Not a fan of The Donald, and he may be taking us for a ride, but his position on his web site is going to be pretty goddam difficult to back off of.

>GUN AND MAGAZINE BANS. Gun and magazine bans are a total failure. That’s been proven every time it’s been tried. Opponents of gun rights try to come up with scary sounding phrases like “assault weapons”, “military-style weapons” and “high capacity magazines” to confuse people. What they’re really talking about are popular semi-automatic rifles and standard magazines that are owned by tens of millions of Americans. Law-abiding people should be allowed to own the firearm of their choice. The government has no business dictating what types of firearms good, honest people are allowed to own.

>The right of self-defense doesn’t stop at the end of your driveway. That’s why I have a concealed carry permit and why tens of millions of Americans do too. That permit should be valid in all 50 states. A driver’s license works in every state, so it’s common sense that a concealed carry permit should work in every state. If we can do that for driving – which is a privilege, not a right – then surely we can do that for concealed carry, which is a right, not a privilege.
>>
>>72182370
>>72182371
Calling it now, Trump is going to buy a shitload of gun company stocks before selling everyone out.

He's that kind of a slimy bastard.
>>
>>72182375

Shoo shoo shill, earn your shekels somewhere else.
>>
>>72182374
He has no position beyond say anything to get votes.

I highly doubt he actually believes any of the pro-gun or anti-immigrant stuff he says considering he's from New York and he has actually hired illegals before.
>>
>>72182357
well kingshit nigger promised:
>transparency in government
>government accountability for its actions,
>promised protections for whistleblowers who exposed fraud and abuse in government
>promised to end the wars in the ME
>and a whole bunch of other shit that he knew we wanted to hear.
It all sounded good but of course it was all lies and deception to get votes.
And he tapped into the youth and minorities through social media like no other candidate ever had and must have had a team of social engineering psychologists analyzing the subcultures and street language of modern youth because he was able to connect with them on levels never before seen.
>>
>>72182376
>bawww how dare someone criticize my meme candidate

And retards like you will clap every time he turns his back on all of his campaign promises and screws over America for his own gain.
>>
>>72182376
>>72182371
You haven't offered any defense of your candidate, only shouting down others you disagree with.
>>
>>72182357
I literally cannot stand Donald Trump but I would rather have him as president that that fucking Shillary Clinton. thats for damn sure.

tl;dr meh, I dont like turd sandwiches, I think I'll have the giant douche
>>
File: Reddit shills.png (406 KB, 1025x524) Image search: [Google]
Reddit shills.png
406 KB, 1025x524
Remember to post this early in every Trump thread
>>
>>72182381
At least when trump stirs up some shit in his presidency I can grab some popcorn and really get enjoyment out of it.
>>
File: 1460265487043.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460265487043.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
>>72182379
>>72182380

>1 shekel has been deposited to your account
>>
>>72182380

Okay faglord, dispute his clear statements on gun rights, the fact his sons are big gun enthusiasts, the fact he said he will put a pro 2A litmus test for Supreme Court justices, the desire for national CC like DLs, what do you have to claim Donald Trump is really a antigunner besides a 16 year old statement?
>>
File: 1458872969472.jpg (92 KB, 714x1074) Image search: [Google]
1458872969472.jpg
92 KB, 714x1074
>>72182382

Oh wow, these shills >>72182380,>>72182379,>>72182375,>>29750007 don't even get paid shekels.
>>
>>72182382
You better spread that shit, and post it uncensored
>>
>>72182383
i expect he'll definitely shake things up in the administration. hopefully enough to get a changing of the guard. but it'll still be a snowball's chance in hell for it to end up going our way.
the entrenched establishment will predict and plan for any eventuality and be all set to shoehorn in the people they want
>>
>>72182377
sub contractors did.
>>
File: arizona_2.jpg (162 KB, 959x771) Image search: [Google]
arizona_2.jpg
162 KB, 959x771
>>72182369
Or Mike Lee

Plus Janice Rogers Brown for dat dere diversity
>>
>>72182374

He was pretty avowedly anti gun before his campaign started. It's actually incredible how blatantly he completely reversed his stance on guns and adopted this new one that he could have copied and pasted out of an NRA article (and probably did) as soon as he started pandering to the extreme right. But of course, what is Trump's campaign if not blatant and unabashed propaganda? The truth is, Trump doesn't give a fuck about guns, like most other politicians. He likes them now because he needs votes, but if he ever gets into a position of power he'll sell us out in a heartbeat if he thinks he can make a profit off of it. Which isn't to say he's necessarily worse than Clinton, but he could be due to the increased danger of having an anti-gun insider in the Republican Party who could actually use party influence to round up enough Republican votes to pass significant anti-gun measures if he wanted to. Same reason I wouldn't vote for Romney ater the anti-gun bullshit he pulled as governor. The enemy outside is better than the enemy within. Any intelligent person should be VERY wary of Trump and I wouldn't trust him for a second.
>>
>>72182391
>The enemy outside is better than the enemy within. Any intelligent person should be VERY wary of Trump and I wouldn't trust him for a second.

>Trust me goyim, We as gun owners are much better off with Hillary or throwing our votes away on a 3rd party candidate
>>
>>72182392

First off, I specifically said that Trump isn't necessarily worse than Hillary, so apparently your idea of a strawman argument is just taking the exact opposite of what I said and claiming it's what I said, which is wrong. Second of all, it is indeed quite possible to be better off with an anti-gun democratic president than an anti-gun republican. Just look at all of the federal anti-gun legislation Obama has managed to push through in his entire presidency (ie, none).
>>
>>72182385
That 16 year old statement and his background living in new York is pretty good evidence, not to mention this >>72182391

He's pandering. Only a fool would believe his about-face was sincere.
>>
>>72182392
>pol implying there are any politicians that aren't working for the jews
even Trump works for them
Also jew is an outdated term. There are plenty of scumbag christians, atheists, and arabs who have adopted their ways
>>
Split to third party handing the win to the democraps
>>
he is going to screw us all in the ass.
>>
>>72182357
He could contribute to the NRA or hold a fundraiser.

>>72182363
>>72182361
Wait, are you retards assuming he can be president? That's laughably stupid.
>>
>>72182357
Not gonna happen but he could make the atf do an amnesty on full autos.
This would basically allow you to report you have aks and full auto ars and build them afterwards though so probably not gonna happen
>>
>>72182396
You need faith in the orange. He could also get the Republican nomination and hand the win to the democrats in a bunch of down ticket races along with the white house.
>>
>>72182400

Fuck off, shill. We know you want to split votes to ensure A Hillary victory.
>>
>they removed my images when moving this shitty thread to this shitty containment
>>
>>72182357
>Lift import bans
>Significantly reduce NFA wait times
>Choke funding for non administrative ATF functions
>Pardon nonviolent gun offenders
>Not show up to court for significant federal gun rights cases
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.