[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its over, BernieBros are finished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: cuck.png (7 KB, 220x225) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
7 KB, 220x225
>trusting a rigged system
What makes you think you can win? It was over from the beginning.

Sanders just said he won't run as an independent so you're fucked.

Might as well get on the Trump Train while you still can.
>>
>implying Trump and Bernie won't team up to BTFO of Shillary in the general
>>
>>72175837
>implying Trump needs to team up with anyone to BTFO killary
its over dude
>>
>>72175575
>predicted winner
>>
>>72175837
Please, Trump and Trump supporters want nothing to do with that loser or his SJW followers.
>>
>>72175575
Who the fuck runs for independent after being raped in the primaries?
>>
>>72175575
Look--Bernie--and I don't like Bernie--but Bernie has been treated very unfairly. He's being treated unfairly because it's a rigged system. Remember in November.
>>
>>72176245
But he's your only chance at being Hilary, I'm sure Trump would like him on board anyway
>>
>>72176397
yea the DNC showed favoritism just as the RNC acted like children

the only difference is nothing the RNC can do is making a dent in trumps performance
>>
>>72176245
We need the votes, not the man. The more I learn about Bernie Sanders, the more he seems like a social experiment to see how many idiots would vote for a candidate that markets himself as anti-establishment while openly being anything but if you bother to do research

We need Jim Webb instead
>>
>>72176493
Uh, no. Trump has been doing fine on his own. Bernie - not so much. When Bernie drops people will come around.
>>
>>72176364
Gary Johnson pretty much did
>>
>>72176245
>>72177064
Nice one shill. Fuck your divide and conquer tactics.

It's nice to have Bern supporters go for trumo since they mostly have the same ideas, just different methods of doing so
>>
>>72176245
Trump has constantly said we should be nice to them.

That being said I dont think hes interested in teaming with bernie, just taking some of his voters.
>>
>>72176245
You're a fucking retard if you think Trump actually stands a chance against Clinton.
>>
>>72178414
I mean, a lot of them are smart enough to know something's wrong even if they don't understand how to fix it

Trump is definitely courting these people with him constantly saying the election has been rigged against Bernie
>>
>>72178747
t. Increasingly nervous man.
>>
>>72177175
Johnson is the Libertarian nominee. They don't have primaries and they're not "independent".
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 950x534
Don't
Write
Yourselves
Off
Just
Yet
>>
>>72179334
Johnson hasn't been chosen yet, I think it will be him or McAfee
>>
US is a republic not a democracy, why dont people get that. Direct elections have never occured here
>>
>>72178747
he keeps closing the gap in the national polls, he will destroy her come November
>>
>>72178967
He gets assblasted every poll.

Democrats overwhelmingly support her.

Independents and Sanders supporters will unwillingly vote for her to prevent Trump from getting White House.
>>
>>72179818
This. Trump has yet to unleash his full power on Shillary. When he does, with God and meme magic on his side, she will be utterly rekt
>>
File: trump webb.jpg (229 KB, 1355x722) Image search: [Google]
trump webb.jpg
229 KB, 1355x722
>>72176722
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/apr/26/acela-primary-live-results-election-democrats-republicans-maryland-connecticut-pennsylvania-delaware-rhode-island

Hillary leads in connecticut, bernie cucked again
>>
>>72175575
She's winning Connecticut...
>>
File: keks fed up with this world.jpg (26 KB, 773x155) Image search: [Google]
keks fed up with this world.jpg
26 KB, 773x155
>>72182910
>>
>>72179880

I know plenty of Demos who would rather just not vote than vote for Hillary.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.