[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
-Eternal Trump-Sanders General- Today's been an interesting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 500x632
-Eternal Trump-Sanders General-

Today's been an interesting day. It doesn't look too good for Bernie, and Trump may be out of states from which to win the remainder of the delegates they need. The GOP will do everything they can to nominate Cruz (Possible partnered with Kasich) And the Democratic Party will continue to shill Hilary who may also gain a sizable number of followers upon Bernie's defeat. However, if both Bernie and Trump were to run together independently; they would be ensured a victory. It's time we break from the two party system anyway. Trump and Sanders would bring us one of the all time greatest presidencies, and would truly make America great again. Bernie has some ideas, political experience, and likability; Trump had business experience, likability to some, and big ol' bear balls.
Meme magic will bring this fantasy into reality. Get on board the train or say goodbye to your candidate and your country.
>>
File: image.jpg (829 KB, 2400x3033) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
829 KB, 2400x3033
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x632
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 500x632
>>
-Eternal Coat Riding General-

MAGA
>>
Hillary/Cruz 2016
Make America Cuck Again
>>
>>72174705
i've been thinking of this since october but I don't think we are ready for it
>>
>>72174705
>Trump may be out of states from which to win the remainder of the delegates they need

Math disagrees with you.
>>
Trump = God

Sanders = Eternal Jew and Communist

get out
>>
>implying this duo has a shot in winning anyway

would be based, but they would obviously rig the polls
>>
>>72175059
As in Cruz is "reportedly" (according to CNN) projected to win all the rest of the states.
>>
File: berniefags.jpg (93 KB, 812x960) Image search: [Google]
berniefags.jpg
93 KB, 812x960
>>72174705
>>72174779
>>72174824
>>72174870

Reddit kike rot in hell. After all the shilling and the Cruz shilling, and now after getting your ass handed to you, NOW you try to shill this.

Fuck off kike.
>>
>>72174705
Would be wild if they ran together
>>
>>72175565
Isn't he like 20 points behind in California?
>>
>>72175327
I feel like if something this big happened, with two anti-establishment candidates from separate parties running together; people would be so expecting of foul play that the polls would be too closely watched to be rigged.

On a completely unrelated note; think of how glorious it would be to see the tears of SJW Sanders supporters who think Trump is "literally Hitler" if the two announced their partnership.
>>
>>72175244
>>72175636
You disappoint Kek gentlemen.
Meme magic has no place for you in its glorious kingdom.
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 750x1295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 750x1295
We have to reach The Donald.
>>
Sanders and Trump forming an alliance would be perfect.

Would destroy the fucking corrupt establishment
>>
>>72177759
Yes, because the people who support Trump would love for him to form an alliance with a literal communist jew
>>
Pretty sure they would still follow Trump.

Trump could literally do anything and they'd still follow him to the end of the earth.
>>
>>72174705
Trump doesn't like communists.
>>
>>72177759
>>72178117
Exactly. It's the same with with a lot of Sanders supporters. They could both tackle completely separate issues, and keep one another in check. Also Bernie could vouch for Trump with the liberals, and Trump could tell the SJW's that Bernie seems helpless to to fuck off.
>>
Pretty sure i saw a video where trump compares himself to sanders, they're both outsiders and the establishment's trying to fuck em over even though they're winning the popular vote.
>>
>>72174705
>tump
>losing
AhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahAhhahahahahahahahhah
>>
>>72178925
The republican party is doing everything in their power to keep him from the nomination and he would lose to Hilary in a general election.
>>
>>72174870
>"man with a plan"
>everything for free !
Fuck it. At this point I want that commie to win so that american leftist dumb fucks get fucked on their own wish.
>>
>>72178448
>They could both tackle completely separate issues
what could bernie tackle? taking more money from people
>>
>>72179409
You're a fucking idiot if you truly believe that or the whole "commie" thing. Please educate yourself on Bernie's economic plans; they're awfully similar to Trumps.
>>72179478
>>
>>72175731
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.