[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they do it? Were they red pilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 302x167
Why did they do it?
Were they red pilled?
>>
silly op, betas aren't red pilled.
>>
>>72173192

pffft, if only these pussies lived to play brutal doom

brutal doom is how it feels to chew 5 gum
>>
>>72173192
Why would you kill yourself I bet these psychopaths would have loved 9/11.
>>
>>72173192
It was the first beta uprising.
>>
I like how OP assumes that anyone who takes the red pill is insane.

Fucking retard.
>>
File: Brei-Salute.jpg (25 KB, 560x315) Image search: [Google]
Brei-Salute.jpg
25 KB, 560x315
>>72173192

They were degenerate metal fans who listened to a transsexual.

Redpilled they were not.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>72173192

One of them was narcissistic psychopath, the other was a dumbfuck to weak to be his own self.

Classic narcissistic rage rampage.
>>
>>72175547
I know right. Just because we hate women and view them as pets and slaves doesn't mean we aren't well adjusted to society. After all I have to live with this one stupid bitch keeps asking me to clean my room and throw out my piss bottles, annoying af. See I deal with women every day and I'm not insane.

Redpillers Represent.
>>
>>72173192
And no, they most certainly weren't red pilled.

Just faggots that should have been sent to a psychiatrist.
>>
>>72175860
you mean they were both beta as fuck and nobody spoke to them at school. They then remembered they were destined to be permavirgins and stole daddys guns and shot the bullies
>>
Cho did a way better job.
>>
>>72173807
brutal doom is how it feels to be 12
>>
>>72176206
I hear mixed things these days. Like that Eric and Dylan were normies with quite a few friends.
>>
>>72173192
By the end of their empty mass-murder? Thankfully they were red-stained.
>>
because you aren't meant to be a lonely faggot and get bullied to death.
>>
>>72173192

>Why did they do it?

Mental health issues, loneliness mixed with insane amount of bullying.

>You're fucking gonna pay for all the shit! We don't give a shit. Because we're gonna die doing it.

Many other things played small factors in encouraging them, but i'm pretty sure they sought out metal because it spoke to what they were feeling inside.

>Were they red pilled?
>>
>>72173192
Literally Doom fans in a nutshell.
>>
>>72173192
What Do You Guys Think?
>>
>>72176371

really?
i personally people of all ages can enjoy games.

or do you think brutal doom is not an amazing game?
its actually the best FPS to have been released in decades.

do you actually know how to install it?
>>
>>72177985
They actually wern't bullied that much. That's the jew media lies.
>>
File: 1366068414691.jpg (103 KB, 512x341) Image search: [Google]
1366068414691.jpg
103 KB, 512x341
are you fucking serious?

why hasnt this been posted yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr2_bNfGYgE
>>
>>72178741
Brutal doom is an okay doom mod. Its not better than vanilla doom its just different. It's like being 12 because its so over the top and spergy that it makes teenage boys such as yourself sperg out. I have been playing doom since before you were born, do you even know how to install doom in dos?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.