[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disliking Beyonce makes you a nigger hater
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: matt-site.jpg (72 KB, 580x577) Image search: [Google]
matt-site.jpg
72 KB, 580x577
http://www.oystermag.com/matt-mcgorry-on-why-white-guys-have-no-business-critiquing-beyonces-politics
>Don't like Beyonce's music
>Must be a racist
>>
>>72170773
it`s true in my case though
>>
I thought it was cultural appropriation for me to have an opinion about Beyonce.
>>
It's cultural appropriation to be white
>>
Dude looks like a kike. Not even going to open link
>>
>>72171381
hehehe take that stupid anglos

t. slav
>>
I am pretty racist and also think Beyonce sucks.
>>
>>72171577
Go back to the Eastern Europe shithole you come from sub human.
>>
>>72170773
did this guy seriously write an article chronicling his online twitter battles with people? how has journalism become so shit?
>>
>>72170773
i don't like her music what know you shit
>>
>>72171501

https://mobile.twitter.com/MattMcGorry/status/415938363330674688?p=v

Every fucking time.
>>
>>72170773

I hate niggers. I don't care for Beyonce.

Checks out.
>>
>>72171081
Same, I hate niggers and Beyonce
>>
>album about her cheating black husband
>most credits on the album are white male artists
>jews: oy vey quick attack white men

lol they're panicing right now
>>
>>72170773
No, fuck that. I am into hip hop, I grew up on that shit, along with rock and country. Beyonce is not hip-hop. She's fucking ruining the whole genre and diluting it into this easy to swallow pill of fake ass black culture and women's rights. She ain't hip hop. Biggie, tupac, nas, they'd be fucking disappointed. It's a shit show.

The only people who like Beyonce is white women, anyways.
>>
File: IMG_20150705_102059~2.jpg (681 KB, 4042x3032) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150705_102059~2.jpg
681 KB, 4042x3032
>>72170773
If I dislike her music but slob nigknob am I racist?
>>
>Is a nigger first and foremost
>Entertainer second

You can tell that from her music
>>
What the fuck is this lemonade I'm hearing about?
>>
>>72170773
Why is even beyonce in the news now?
>>
Says the dumb racist bitch who named her album Lemonade.
>>
File: zoom.jpg (73 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
zoom.jpg
73 KB, 800x600
>>72173068

No, Australia, that makes you a faggot.

> Kiwi (pronounced /kiːwiː/) or kiwis are flightless birds native to Australia, in the genus Apteryx and family Apterygidae. At around the size of a domestic chicken, kiwi are by far the smallest living ratites (which also consist of ostriches, emus, rheas, and cassowaries), and lay the largest egg in relation to their body size of any species of bird in the world.
>>
This a big thing now.

All the whites are telling other whites that Beyonce's song 'isn't for me' and blacks own it and I can't enjoy it (or not enjoy it) without being a rasiss.

Fuck off. I'm not into Beyonce, and I didn't watch her new video and it has nothing to do with me, and frankly, she seems shallow and dumb as a rock.

Why do all leftists pretend Beyonce is important now anyway? White leftist have some virtue signalling thing about fawning over Beyonce, like she is some sort of revolutionary political mastermind…weird.
>>
Twerking and autotune..... what a musical genius. So brilliant. She has no appeal to the masses anymore which is why she's ratcheted up on the nigger stuff recently.
>>
Blacks are just butthurt that many of the best hip hop artists are white - Atmosphere and Aesop Rock for example.
>>
>>72177384
Beyonce's song 'Daddy's Lessons' on that stupid album Lemonade is COUNTRY

which is as white as it gets. If she can write a country song and appropriate white redneck white white culture, then I get to talk about the rest of her music.

faggotry.
>>
>>72170773
Good, don't give them any attention and money.
When will the nu-males get purged?
>>
beyonce is so fucking fake and cringeworthy. It's amazing that she's still relevant. Who is listening to her garbage these days?

Milo wrote a big article about her years ago too, it's interesting
>>
Beyonce is the biggest load of manufactured bullshit going. She's nothing but a corporate puppet whose every move is meticulously calculated by men in suits, yet people fawn over her for being such a strong, independent black woman.

>Muh Queen Bee

Fuck off.
>>
>>72171081
I was going to say the same.
>>
Beyonce was better in Destiny's Child. I wasn't racist in the 90s or the early 00s cuz their music was still pretty new and cool.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.