[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on women, /pol/? Are they princesses that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 640x708) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 640x708
What are your thoughts on women, /pol/? Are they princesses that should be treated like goddesses that only deserve the best?
>>
>>72166080
My thought is that you can't bitch about chivalry being dead and also want equality.
>>
>>72166080
Fuck no, it is time for them to have a major attitude adjustment. One of the secondary reasons for the refugee acceptance.
>>
No, you'll only boost the idiot's ego and make her think she deserves more than she really does.
>>
>>72166080
>you need a man with a bigger wallet

fixed
>>
>>72166080
>What are your thoughts on women, /pol/?
They're the reason why the west is going to hell.
>>
>>72166080
Women are just things we shoot our funny juice into to make more men half of the time.
>>
>>72166080
Only when they're small and cute.
>>
File: 1456379837105.jpg (27 KB, 557x375) Image search: [Google]
1456379837105.jpg
27 KB, 557x375
>>72166080

If you're "Too Smart" "Too Beautiful" and "Too Strong" then you wouldn't be getting together with some passive aggressive child who can't handle you being you. But considering that women need a big stupid quote in a book to be told to not degrade themselves for someone else says a lot about them.
>>
>>72166080

Why does a man have to carry her crown? That royal bitch can do it herself.
>>
>>72166080
This is the best thing they have ever read? This isn't a promotion of women, but an admission on the part of the poster that they are barely literate.
>>
>>72166080
>written by a man

also that's a terrible poem
>>
>Best Thing I've Ever Read

The headline is its own case-in-point. A perfect example of female self-aggrandizement. Has a man ever read such masturbatory bullshit and showered himself in it like he was owed the world he lives in? Where's the humility with these fucking broads? Insufferable.
>>
File: 1426780141847.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1426780141847.jpg
58 KB, 500x500
>>72166080
>i'm thirty five
>still single
>I work very hard
>also taking classes.
Still haven't met the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with
>>
>>72166080
>thoughts on women
Annoying cunts with dumb as fuck opinion's

Seriously 90% of the time they open their mouth, they just say pointless, meaningless shit that has no value to conversation, it's almost infuriating.

Even if you did engage in conversation they will never shut up.

They are only good for sex, nothing else
>>
File: 1427671395607.jpg (39 KB, 288x396) Image search: [Google]
1427671395607.jpg
39 KB, 288x396
I would love to treat women that way, but unfortunately they have been raised to believe that they deserve to be lavished with attention and affection simply for existing. If women want to be treated like princesses they need to behave like them, without reciprocity of behavior they are just going to become co-dependent.
>>
File: image.jpg (260 KB, 620x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260 KB, 620x540
>>72167128
It was written by pic related, not even kidding
>>
>>72168089
Top fucking kek

>write shit in book that women LOVE and WANT to hear
>profit from their stupidity

Give this nig a bucket of the finest chicken
>>
Anything you find infuriating about women can be blamed on society and how they've been raised and conditioned from birth. They're insane because they've been given conflicted messages all their life. > your good looks will get a man
> you're more valuable than your looks, if a man doesn't like you then fuck him, find a man who will
> don't hit on men, they'll think you'll come off easy a desperate. Wait for them to hit on you

Not to mention the beauty industry because they know deep down that no matter how much they show they're more than being eye candy, they will be seen as eye candy first and foremost.
>>
In the words of the immortal bill burr "Women walk through their lives constantly patting themselves on the back"
>>
>>72168717
Women are inherently shitty, anon.
>>
"women are ment to be loved not understood"-Oscar Wilde
>>
>>72166080

GET IN HERE:

>>72169717
>>
If women could not vote republicans would have won every election in the past 50 years
>>
>>72169908
Oscar Wilde was a flaming faggot, so he had no idea what he was talking about.
>>
I think women need men to bring them back down to earth. They've really taken advantage of being the fairer sex lately.
>>
>>72166665
Hi Ahmed
>>
i don't really give a fuck about other people, women included

definitely gonna die a virgin
>>
>>72166080
>Are they princesses that should be treated like goddesses that only deserve the best?
Depends on the woman how you treat her , if she worthy of being treated like a goddess then treat her like one , but in return she should treat you like a god
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 331x152) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 331x152
>>72166483
True, just look at this women for example.
>>
>>72166254
chivalry is code of conduct in battle
>>
>>72166080
It takes a man with big hands to sweep all five states in the Acela Primary.
>>
If you have any respect for yourself and for any children you might father, you should never see women as equals.
>>
>>72167141

I see a lot of women constantly sharing this kind of shit on facebook. You're this, you're that, you're a special snowflake better than any man. Funny how such strong, independent women need a thousand image macros telling them how great women are. How the fuck do they read this crap and not see it for the pandering vacuous bullshit it is?
>>
>>72166080
just take a moment to realize this OP:

the kind of men that actually gets laid and fucks on a daily basis like the motherfucking alpha male he is, won't ever write such a beta cuckoldry like that.
>>
>>72172655
Chad's pretty dumb, yeah. I doubt he could string a sentence together with that good of grammar and format.
>>
>>72166254

THEEE ARCHEEEEERRS

KIIILLLLLL THEEEEEMMM
>>
>>72166080
Idk about women, I've only been with parasites.
>>
>>72167141
>Has a man ever read such masturbatory bullshit and showered himself in it like he was owed the world he lives in?
Have you ever glanced at a MGTOW blog?
It can be pretty fucking awful, I tell you.
>>
>>72167195
>Still haven't met the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with
Then you're really not missing out on much anyway, bro.
Don't trip, just keep being you.
Confidence is key.
>>
>>72166080
Not unless they deserve it. They're like dogs; you reward them when they're doing something you like, and ignore them when they're doing a behavior you don't like.

Ex: My girlfriend gets rewarded after sex and buying me food every now and then with her money. When she's throwing a tantrum and is being irrational, I don't encourage the behavior and she settles down an hour later.
>>
>>72166080
my first thought upon reading that was "bigger hands? so he can handle her better by beating her for when she acts like an entitled brat?"

i think im gonna take a break for a while guys.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.