[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people always tell us shit like: "Haha you will soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Why do people always tell us shit like: "Haha you will soon be extinct" as if any of us gives a shit?

Newsflash: Most of us Europeans fucking hate our countries and cultures. It's a normal part of not being a nationalistic dick.

As far as I'm concerned every blonde, traditional German girl can be raped by 100 niggers from the fucking Congo. They should just leave me alone. I'll even give them high five because let's be honest they kind of deserve it.
>>
Ladies and gentlemen, the logic of the cuck:
>>72165655
>>
>>72165655
>Most of us Europeans fucking hate our countries and cultures.

Be so kind and speak for yourself and not for others Cuckhans.
>>
>>72166317

Why be proud of something you didn't create? Why be proud of something arbitrary?
>>
>>72166466
Pride enables one to feel shame. In particular, shame for destroying that which took countless centuries and many lives to build.
>>
File: OP Cock Sucka.jpg (76 KB, 680x471) Image search: [Google]
OP Cock Sucka.jpg
76 KB, 680x471
>>72166466
your historic culture is a reflection of your genetics.
its why black ppl want egypt pretend they wuz kings.
trash cuck thread let this die
>>
>>72166913

Dude we have so many technologies and post-scarcity around the corner: VR, nanotechnology, 3D printing, genetic engineering, robotics, artificial intelligence etc...

Just let it fucking die.
>>
>>72166466
Your argument boils down to a strong sense of self hate and insecurity. To appreciate your culture is too simply be thankful of what others have down to preserve your people and produce you as you are. Either way black people tote around dreads and a geological region slightly close to Egypt as their culture yet I don't see you getting pissy but when someone is proud of their European heritage they are nationalists?
>>
>>72167452

Let it die? "It" enables all of the technology you just listed, you colossal moron. Importing a never ending stream of human trash will break your nifty little system as they genocide the technocrats and maintainers.
>>
>>72165655
>As far as I'm concerned every blonde, traditional German girl can be raped by 100 niggers from the fucking Congo. They should just leave me alone. I'll even give them high five because let's be honest they kind of deserve it.
OK, Satan, whatever you say.

I bid you adieu
>>
Every German I've met has been a self hating cuck who is afraid of speaking about their own country.

One of them even had a (surprise!) shitskin gf who started flirting with a friend of mine in his fucking face and he did nothing about it. Just frown :(
You deserve everything you're getting, Hanz.
>>
>>72165655
literally kill yourself

literally
>>
>>72165655
>Why do people always tell us shit like: "Haha you will soon be extinct" as if any of us gives a shit?
The fact that you don't makes you part of the problem. If you seek death, commit suicide. It's not like you'll ever contribute anything meaningful to your race or cultural heritage anyways.
>>
>>72166466
Genetics is the result of millions of years of mating and adaptation. Europeans have learned to adapt by protecting their own and specialization which has led to far greater improvements in civilization than many other cultures. A mixing if genes or changing of culture is like taking a bungie jump for thrills. Focusing and choosing best mates is like getting a PHD in astro physics.

Bungie jumping causes concussions
Astrophysics allows us to survive in space

Your choice
>>
>>72167987

Like I said: They deserve it. Western women are the most privileged, degenerate, idiotic and spoiled class on the face of the earth. You hate contemporary pop culture and advertising and all that shit? You better should because it was created by women for women.

Why shouldn't we let the shitskins teach them a lesson?
>>
>>72169104
>They deserve it

But they will not be the only victims. You doom all people of Europe. Whether women deserve it or not is irrelevant given this fact.
>>
If you want your children raped, there are plenty of whites who could do it. Bringing in shitskins is a crime even worse than the rape itself. So yes, many, many people in the West deserve to suffer and die, but it's not who you want to see punished.
>>
>>72169333

Europe doomed itself because it started all that colonization shit.

We should have kept to our fucking selves.

You reap what you sow nigga
>>
>>72165655
Spotted the mongrel rape-baby progeny. Hopefully the Mongolian horde wasn't too hard on your poor old grandmother when they invaded her vagina in '45. Man up, you insipid puke and take a stand for your people.
>>
File: 1457809637955.png (102 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1457809637955.png
102 KB, 625x626
>>72165655
Germoney pls
>>
File: 1456078638677.jpg (158 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1456078638677.jpg
158 KB, 900x600
>>72170645

If that was worthy of extinction, there would hardly be a country still existing on this planet. The imperial endeavors of Europe are among the most enlightened. Not to mention you tar the entire continent, despite the fact that not all of Europe engaged in colonialism. Even then, among the colonial powers, hes decision were not those of the people, but of only the ruling class.

You are nothing more than a defeatist, trying to rationalize your acedia, because you lack the will to fight, so you want to conceal the truth from yourself.

I see opportunity in this time, to cull from Europe the unworthy. Die if you want, but I won't lay down and doom my kin.
>>
>>72171651

Dude every man fights for himself. The sooner you learn that the better. If what you said were true our "rulers" would make better decisions regarding immigration but they don't. Why? Because they couldn't care less what happens to us "down there". It was always like that.

I owe nothing to fucking anyone. My ancestors didn't weren't particularly thoughtful of my generation when they started and lost all their little adventures. Why should I give a flying fuck about the next generation?

Do the fucking boomers give a fuck about us when they pollute and rape the whole god damn planet just for 1 generation?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.