[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will you support beyonce now, that she has all the white race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: braids.jpg (56 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
braids.jpg
56 KB, 500x667
will you support beyonce now, that she has all the white race traitor women on edge, after she had that line about "becky, with the good hair" in one of her songs?
>>
wut
>>
>>72165073
beyonce has a line in one of her songs, basically calling out white women that fuck black men.

and it has caused a lot of women that do this to start defending themselves because black twitter is going out and attacking them
>>
>>72164996
Why would she ruin her hair like that
>>
>>72164996
I don't care for nobodies.
>>
>>72164996
Who care? I wish white women who fucked niggers got a tattoo on their head so we'd know not to even bother trying with them.
>>
>>72165734
>autism

the song is about the bitch that jay z cheated with.
It has nothing to do with "calling out white women everywhere" just that one girl
>>
Why would any white person want to be black?
ICK!
>>
File: IEC0ey0.jpg (60 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
IEC0ey0.jpg
60 KB, 500x700
>>72165734
>black twitter
>>
>>72164996
I think she defends Michael brown in that album
>>
File: coalburner.jpg (7 KB, 190x266) Image search: [Google]
coalburner.jpg
7 KB, 190x266
>>72166791
They do. its called paying the toll
>>
>>72164996
>caring about black culture
Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>72170843
it's not about black culture, it's a bout jungle fever shaming white women
>>
>>72170973

it's not though. it's about a specific person who jay-z cheated with. it has nothing to do with coal burners. in fact the chick most people think it's referring to is black.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.