[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://kotaku.com/pewdiepie-talks-a bout-how-horrible-he-use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: pewdiepie-brofist.jpg (144 KB, 1138x700) Image search: [Google]
pewdiepie-brofist.jpg
144 KB, 1138x700
http://kotaku.com/pewdiepie-talks-about-how-horrible-he-used-to-be-1772885126?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

Typical Swede.
>>
File: pussy.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pussy.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>72162021
>Kotaku
>Swede
>Youtuber
>>
>Patricia Hernandez
Please never post this gorilla ever again
>>
>>72162021
I dont wanna give clicks TLDR it for us, I am a bro
>>
>>72162021
Archive it cunt
>>
>>72162021
No info

OP gone

Fuck the leaf
>>
>>72162021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yBBO8PzWFI
>1:40 I went kindergartner using a skirt
Typical Swede
>>
File: 1459344426217.jpg (36 KB, 353x356) Image search: [Google]
1459344426217.jpg
36 KB, 353x356
>kotaku
>>
Sounds like he's matured, instead of pandering to his childish fanbase. Good for him.
>>
>>72162021
>used to be
Someone please kill this fucker. Sage on your ass.
>>
>>72163811
Did you read?

Did anyone? I ain't clicking

WHAT IS HE SAYING
>>
>>72164077
>Removed a video with the title "Retarded" in it
>Wants to self censor his older videos that have offensive language
>Hates how he used to use offensive language in previous videos and happy he's grown out of it
>>
OP here

Basically he feels he used to be terrible for using words like "retarded" and for making gay jokes on the internet, but that he is now a better person and has grown up.
>>
>>72164077
“Obviously, I’ve undergone a massive change from my first video to my last,” Pewdiepie said in a video response aimed at his unhappy fans. “I am very happy where I am right now, but it still seems that many people are stuck in the old days.” So, Pewdiepie invited viewers to look back on his initial videos with a more critical eye:
One of the first things Pewdiepie notes is that he used to record videos raw, without cutting any of the uninteresting footage away. That is to say: old Pewdiepie wasted viewer’s time with footage that would never make it onto a video in 2016. Nowadays, Pewdiepie records hours and hours of footage, which he then shaves down to a few minutes of the best material.

Pewdiepie also pointed out that he used to make gay jokes, something that he no longer approves of.

“Exposing myself here, but I don’t know, I really don’t like that,” Pewdiepie said, after playing back footage where he calls a character gay. “I still make kind of stupid jokes that I shouldn’t make, but I feel like back then I didn’t understand. I was so immature, and I just thought things were funny just because they were offensive. So I would say a lot of stupid shit.

“I’m not proud of it, I’m really not. But I’m also glad that I’ve grown past it,” Pewdiepie said. Curiously, as he goes through his older catalogue, Pewdiepie finds a video titled with the word “retarded.” Not only does he delete that word from the title on camera, he also jokes that he “really should go through and censor a lot of these videos.”

In one of the more interesting segments, Pewdiepie looks back on his Amnesia videos, a horror series that catapulted him into fame. He says that fans often tell him he felt more natural back then, which is funny, because Pewdiepie notes that he was being a total tryhard the entire time. At one point, you can even see him berating himself for not being funny enough on camera.
Basically its just bullshit
>>
>>72164590
>now full on SJW

Fucking dropped.

Retard
>>
>>72164735
>>72164891
Thank you :(

>tfw no more reason to live
>>
File: 1450996443680.jpg (53 KB, 464x259) Image search: [Google]
1450996443680.jpg
53 KB, 464x259
>>72162021
kill yourself, OP, you fucking fag
>>
>video games

Can you faggot manchildren fuck off to where you belong?

>>>/v/
>>
>>72165382
This is political, dude gonna be UN secretary in the future.

You will see
>>
>>72162021

Isn't this guy basically a Disney©™® employee now?
>>
>>72165952
I loved the new star war movie it was great noth new yet nostalgic for us who remembered the originals that are now unwatchable due to age

Strong female lead that kicks ass and a trusted BFF that is keeping it real

We meet han solo and he hasnt aged a single day and with wookie they both lay down the smack on the evil empire!

Did you know it is out on bluray and digital release now? I got myself 2 copies! One for my home theater system and another for when in the road and only have access to my smartphone and compatible tablet. I do not wanna spoil anything teehee but it comes loaded with extras!!!

What are you waiting for.
>>
File: pewdiepie sexual predator.jpg (256 KB, 1342x290) Image search: [Google]
pewdiepie sexual predator.jpg
256 KB, 1342x290
>>72165952
He'd be a perfect protege for Dan.
>>
>>72164968
He's just embarrassed, he's looking back on his old self the way we've probably always looked at him. The video is mostly about how he's gotten better at editing and cares about the quality of the content of his videos. Probably still dumb as fuck though
>>
>K
>O
>T
>A
>K
>U
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.