[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most objective international news channel, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 83634_orig[1].jpg (23 KB, 488x337) Image search: [Google]
83634_orig[1].jpg
23 KB, 488x337
What's the most objective international news channel, /pol/?
>>
objectivity is a spook
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
31 KB, 480x360
It's exhausting to look medias because you need double dose of concentration to follow AND clean the fact news from the crap
>>
>>72161424

Yeah. Sure. But there is a difference between a channel stuff with propaganda, omerta and sometimes mere lies, and a channel that tries as much as possible to deliver just the facts and the keys to understand what's going on.
>>
>>72161289
/pol/
>>
>>72161289
I watch cnn for western propaganda, rt for russian propaganda

the truth is usually in the middle there somewhere
>>
>>72161289
You're on it OP
>>
>>72161289
No such thing, got to triangulate.
As I said in the thread up there.
That said, Wall Street Journal, Investor's Business Daily and Financial Times are extremely good.
>>
They're all Pravda now. No such thing as "neutral media"
>>
Russian Today.

>No leftist agenda like in BBC news
>No sucking USA's cock all the time
>Anti-EU

It's biased as fuck but I cannot stand the low rate propaganda BBC and CNN offers.
>>
File: 1461447558596.gif (3 MB, 420x239) Image search: [Google]
1461447558596.gif
3 MB, 420x239
infowars

I've stopped watching/reading all news sources besides Drudge Report and Infowars
>>
>>72166090
This
>>
File: top think tanks 2015.png (221 KB, 603x863) Image search: [Google]
top think tanks 2015.png
221 KB, 603x863
>>72161289

You've already made your first mistake by looking at news media for information.

Getting your news and analysis of complex issues from people whose qualifications consist of an English or Communications degree instead of from research papers and panel discussions of actual experts with decades of experience in their respective fields is pure retardation

News media is made with the lowest common demominator in mind.
>>
RT, Fox News and CNN.

They all have their perks. But don't watch any of them if you don't have critical thinking abilities.
>>
>>72161289
lews flannels bet a pot of cenis in nut
>>
>>72164575
>>72165180

/pol/ is just as biased as any other place, and easily lead too. Honestly, 99% of the people on this board are absolutely fucking retarded. I'm not saying it to make myself out to be a genius or anything, but it's true.
>>
>>72161289

Everyone has an agenda you lazy faggot. Its up to you to see through the charade. Good luck doing that with your public education ya fucking retard.
>>
Why is RT so good at propaganda? I keep forgetting the fact that Russia is a hellhole whenever I read the news.

I'm trying to analyze what really makes RT so good. And why hasn't USA take notes?
>>
>>72166502
There's some bias but for the most part if you can't back up your statements with facts you'll be ridiculed.

As far as intelligence goes... it's not usually this bad. You have to remember that this is an election year so there's an influx of people who are new to politics. There are actually quite a large number of smart people here who can hold there own in a debate. You just have to get them to stop meming first
>>
>>72166398
This tbqh
>>
>>72165909
Russia Today is perfect for people outside the Balkans and west EU because the propaganda of RT isn't aimed at you anyway. Yeah,it's pro-government in a big way,but like any of foreigners even known smth about our government besides Putin being at the head.
>>
File: 1446503290011.jpg (33 KB, 559x456) Image search: [Google]
1446503290011.jpg
33 KB, 559x456
>>72167728
>statements with facts

Which are ignored if it goes against the hivemind.

>>72167728
>it's not usually this bad

You're right, mostly. Election years (and the three years leading up to them) are horrible times to be around. Every year they'll latch onto the worst candidate just to counter everything (save for Ron Paul, a legitimately good candidate) and will meme it until they lose. I remember the retards that sided with Mittens or Obama. Fucking hilarious.

Now, there are people that have turned on Ron Paul. Makes me sad.

I really doubt the large number of smart people here. 4chan has always been idiots acting like retards instead of smart people acting like idiots. Always.
>>
>>72161289
bbc
>>
despite the PBS news hour having shifted leftward recently, id still say they are one of the best places to get objective international news.

other than that, there is no such thing. its up to you to have several news sources and then compare and contrast.

so i read the local paper, the New York Times, watch PBS, and the local news channels. (CW i tend to find very neutral, but they also aren't international)
>>
>>72166398

CFR? Objective?
>>
>>72169155

Being considered as an imbecile by an imbecile all that.........
>>
>>72169686

BBC? Utter BS in my personal opinion. Polished as much as possible, skimpy information, cheap analysis. It's like in the mainstream of mainstream
>>
>>72170857
I don't religiously follow every word they say but they give a fair presentation of the news from around the world without interpreting wildly like so many other anglo sources do
they're the least biased english language news source imho
>>
CNN offers unbiased commentary like 95% of the time, unlike fucking FOX, which is a heap of conservative biased shit. Idk why people give CNN so much crap about being liberal. It's not. Conservatives who can't adjust over from the blatant propaganda of FOX only say that.
>>
>>72165180
I'm this anon, now posting from home
>>72166502
/pol/ has a very clear bias but it doesn't try to dress it up and it welcomes discourse from any point of view. Sure minorities like /leftypol/ and cruz supporters get memed at hard, but those minorities usually have nothing to back up their statements or simply can't defend their statements anyway.

>>72169155
>everyone is stupid, except for me I'm a genius.
>>
>>72161631
Did someone really feel the need to add a red circle and the text "mainstream media at work" to this image because they were worried people wouldn't understand it as is?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.