[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your excuse not to vote for her? she will >Give working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 590x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 590x561
What is your excuse not to vote for her?
she will
>Give working families a raise, and tax relief that helps them manage rising costs.
>Create good-paying jobs and get pay rising by investing in infrastructure, clean energy, and scientific and medical research to strengthen our economy and growth.
>Close corporate tax loopholes and make the most fortunate pay their fair share.
>>
>>72160711
She wants to destroy an entire industry because of statistical refuted emotions.

Hatred gays when it was cool, loves gays when it was cool.

Was fired for lack of ethics.

Lacked the intuition to do something about Benghazi even with guidance.

Is a literal cuckold.

Is this not enough reason?
>>
>>72160711

I have a whole list of reasons why I disagree with Hill-dog and here policies. The thing is, none of them matter. The cunt should be in prison. End of story.
>>
>sees what Merkel did to Germany

I'm not voting for anyone with a vagina.
>>
>>72160711
That symbols means "Instead of voting for Hillary, go vote for Trump."
>>
is this a joke? bait? faggotry?
>sage
>>
>>72160711
Feminism gender war. Stealing with both hands.
>>
>>72160711
We know that you are a shill paid with bank superpac money. Hill's 'chan' strategy
>>
File: 1425981830663.gif (206 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1425981830663.gif
206 KB, 500x500
>>72160711
>building my portfolio after graduating middle of my class at Secret-Rothschild Secret University of Discretion
>take Super Discrete Shilling position with Dread Mistress Liberatus Neva, also known as Hillary Clinton
>head directly to /pol/ and post the same Discrete Information Ration 45 minutes after the Discretionary Intelligence Agent next to me
>why does nobody want to vote for Dread Mistress?

>pls respond
>>
File: CYMQEQwUsAEXsGX.png (273 KB, 600x508) Image search: [Google]
CYMQEQwUsAEXsGX.png
273 KB, 600x508
>>72161790
This.
>>
File: 1447885880751.jpg (978 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
1447885880751.jpg
978 KB, 1500x1001
>>72160711
Fuck off paid shill
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.