[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is every single happening or warning thread always false
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ron-paul-its-happening-animated.gif (960 KB, 312x213) Image search: [Google]
ron-paul-its-happening-animated.gif
960 KB, 312x213
Why is every single happening or warning thread always false or end up being nothing? Is /pol/ filled with pathological liars?
>>
>>72160113
Why don't you go out and be the happening you want to see anon?
>>
>Is /pol/ filled with pathological liars?
>he's noticing now
>>
>>72160113
Well a of the basics of politics is not only managing the current problems but the ability to predict and prepare for future ones. /pol/ is more or less a podium for amateur commentators. It doesn't mean they are stupid it just merely means they aren't college educated political analysts. Love it or hate it is what it is and I find it at least thought provoking...at times.
>>
Whenever I see a happening threat I read it, shrug and move on.
Nothing ever happens
>>
The leaders of the international banking cartel have wealth far beyond anything you can possibly imagine. Some sources list it at $300 trillion. Many of their businesses are privately held, which means that it would be hard to value them. With anonymous corporate ownership, it's hard to tell what their shareholdings are. Their private businesses are held in trusts that provide anonymity and tax protection. Plus, the international banking cartel doesn't just control businesses. They have their own spy networks and control governments. They have completely infiltrated most world governments. How would you place a market value on complete control of the US government? How would you place a market value on control of people via educational systems and the media?

The international banking cartel has a policy of intermarriage with relatives. This ensures that their wealth is not diluted. There are probably 50-100 insiders who have nearly full knowledge of the operations, all of them related to one another. They are able to keep their activities a secret, because the members would be killed if they defected. Every member is probably under constant surveillance by all other members; he couldn't effectively defect even if he wanted to.

Prince is very talented.
>>
>>72160113
they're easing you in so you don't notice it until's it too late
you're a frog being boiled alive
>>
I am a liar
>>
>>72161291
> Said the college educated political analyst.
I agree,
i feel like we are also providing an audience to those who put in the effort to explore and share. It's a vital skill.
> The happening title is just an eye catcher.
Most of the dubious troll threads need to DIE, even a false happening is an awakening to an aspect of politics/world occurrences one might not have thought about.
>>
>>72160113
a happening is like an earthquake. Sometimes it's just a minor tremor, sometimes it's the world ripping apart. You gotta stay here long enough to see a real happening.
>>
File: 1460955941800.png (189 KB, 294x282) Image search: [Google]
1460955941800.png
189 KB, 294x282
>>72162653
>even a false happening is an awakening to an aspect of politics/world occurrences one might not have thought about.
Never thought about it in this sense but you're absolutely correct.

How's the passover treating you guys?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.