[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We have to beat hillary. We simply must. It isn't a game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: folded.jpg (207 KB, 1484x987) Image search: [Google]
folded.jpg
207 KB, 1484x987
We have to beat hillary.

We simply must. It isn't a game anymore.

How can we make her lose?
>>
kill her
>>
Trump gets the nom and savages her to tears.
>>
>>72160006
This. Hillary wont be able to hide in the general and shes shown shes completely incapable of handling the Trump Bantz
>>
Why isn't she in prison yet?
>>
get more dirt on the FBI then she does in order to force the investigation to move forward
>>
File: Dr-Evil.jpg (29 KB, 746x436) Image search: [Google]
Dr-Evil.jpg
29 KB, 746x436
>>72159827
Be transfluid, meet Hillary at dinner party on invitation from Donald Trump, make sexy time with Hillary so she cheats on Bill and forgets about feminism.
Watergate 2.0, pussy & $$$ profit
>>
Get republicans to vote
>>
>>72160665
>Hillary gets confronted of this
>Starts droning on about Wall Street and Obama
>Muffled clapping can be heard in the distance
>>
>>72159889

FIRST POST MOST LOGICAL, RATIONAL, AND WORTHY OF SERIOUS CONSIDERATION POST

Really, though. She has to die. She wants to turn us into another Sweden, and I'm not even saying this sarcastically.

She literally wants us to be Sweden.
>>
>>72159827
Keep driving in the wedge Bernie has been driving.
>She's a corporate puppet.
>She's bought by big oil money
>She's corrupt.
>She voted for the Iraq War.

Don't try to convince Republicans not to vote for her (i.e., don't talk about Benghazi). They're already not going to vote for her.

Instead go after the people who are too leftist to vote for her.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.