[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do black males dominate sports and we are afraid to admit it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: Egyptians.jpg (435 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Egyptians.jpg
435 KB, 2560x1600
Black males have won 85% of medals in all sports worldwide and they dominate 95 % of sports like Soccer, Baseball, Volleyball, Water polo, Weightlifting, Judo, Martial arts, Winter games, Water sports, Swimming, Gymnastics, Motor sports (big time), Auto sports, Rugby, Rowing, Kanoe, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Nascar, MMA, Diving, Sailing, Archery, Shooting, Ice skating, Skiing, Motocross, Cricket, Australian Football, Handball, Surfing, EXTREME SPORTS (BIG TIME), Bowling, Cycling, Climbing, BMX, Racing, WWE, Sambo, Strongest Man Competition, Karate Kick Boxing, Taekwondo, Triathlon, Pentathlon, Cross Country, etc. SO 95% OF SPORTS AND OVER 85% of medals in Olympics ARE dominated by black males like Michael Phelps

Now we, whites, we dominate Basketball in the USA and American Football and Track running events.

So why do white men claim racial superiority in sports based on 3 sports and ignore the domination of black males in 95% of sports?

Are we afraid or just jealous?
>>
>>72159578
>blacks dominate "soccer"

Tf
Tt

Od
>>
>>72159578
>most dog races are won by dogs

so what
>>
>>72159578
They don't, copypasting won't make it true.
>>
>>72159578
If it involves running or jumping, its a cultural thing for them. So no surprises
>>
They also dominate Nobel Prizes and STEM programs, and have a negligible incidence of gun violence.

Sincerely,

Your Hollywood Libtard Propagandist
>>
Why do white nerds constantly start the same threads? Using the same based pic of KG even
>>
>>72159578
they dominate sports because while in school, nogs make life a living hell for blacks who excel and do well academically. ergo, those blacks who are intelligent are coerced into becoming nogs (less they would be considered an "uncle tom" or an "oreo").

and so, excelling in sports is the only real opportunity for nogs. not because of the "white man" keeping them down, but because ghetto culture is trash, and keeps them down.
>>
>>72159578
You are shit posting as hard as you can.
>>
>>72159578
Blacks dominating soccer

of course a canadian would have no clue we dont let you fuckers field mooses on the pitch so you dont play.

historically africa is the second worst continent at football, not the best kek
>>
I dominated your mom in watersports.
>>
>>72159578

Social engineering. Can't have the plebs have heroes that look like them. Sit and watch TV, goy
>>
>>72159578
>Whites dominate Basketball, Football, and Track running events

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! DUDE WEED is getting to your head. The NBA is 75% Black. The NFL is 68% black. Blacks completely dominate the 100m and 200m. Mostly dominate the 400m. The kenyans dominate 800m+.
>>
>>72159768
Slant eyed gook got it right.
>>
>>72159578
10/10 OP

Guys, switch Black and White and you'll see where he's going with this.
>>
>>72159578
Sad nobody got what you meant OP. Yeah I agree blacks do not dominate many sports, only the three you mentioned...
>>
>>72161029
You're not a very bright one are you?
>>
What about football, lad?
>>
ITT: people that can't read
>>
>>72159578
>baseball

False. Baseball is probably the only sport that no race can truly claim to have a noticeable edge in. Even Asians are good at baseball. Probably because it has a pretty low bar of physical fitness requirements compared to other sports
>>
>>72159578
>black males like Michael Phelps
>>
>blacks dominate football
>Number of black QBs(the most important position in football) who have won a superb owl: 1.5
>Blacks dominate soccer
>Number of WC won by african nations: 0
>Blacks even playing Cricket,Swimming,Wrestling, Any winter sport, Archery or Hockey.
>>
>>72160887
>africa is the second worst continent at football
Third, ahead of spiderislands and the amerifats
>>
>>72163303
I think the burgers could probably put together a decent football team if they were not so pre-occupied with handegg.
>>
>>72162678
I stopped reading after "soccer"
>>
File: 31311311.gif (172 KB, 320x314) Image search: [Google]
31311311.gif
172 KB, 320x314
>>72159578
Why is the military and Police forces of around the world entirely not black? Is it too real for them?
>>
>>72163592

True. Imagine if all the nogs in the nfl played soccer. Theyd win everyworld cup.
>>
Well now that I know /pol/ can't fucking read for shit it makes me feel a little depressed to share similar beliefs with this board
>>
>>72163793
it's only newfags and this board was destroyed with the whole gamergate faggotry
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>72163102
An African woman won two golds, four silvers, and one bronze in Olympic swimming. And it turns out she's white.
>>
Is /pol/ unironically retarded? The responses in this thread make me think so desu
>>
>>72163769
They are too big, both in muscle and fat.

Compare all the breaks they get to running around for a straight half.

Also, the couches are extremely involved and pretty much do all the thinking for the players.
>>
Sport success is a social construct. If we deconstruct this socially enforced myth that the best athlete is the quickest, fastest, or strongest, we will see that the true best athlete is one with a diverse transactionality of Sex, gender, race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status and body shape.
>>
>>72164300
you should check out /k/

their collective IQ struggles to reach room temperature
>>
File: polArgues.jpg (72 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
polArgues.jpg
72 KB, 500x375
>>72164300
>Is /pol/ unironically retarded?

Yes.
>>
>>72159578
Because those three sports are our bread and circuses.
> Hey a white male put the ball through the hoop! Collage is back on! First thing Gon gets me some astronaut shoes to show what I'm about! Then those other things involved
>>
>>72159578
Whites dominate power lifting shill lord. Mainly russians.
>>
In 'Murica, the answer is slavery. We bred the big, strong and fast niggers. In a way, it was a very successful eugenics program. But it was also a huge fucking mistake bringing them here in the first place.

As for niggers dominating sports in the rest of the world without a history of slavery...Idk. It speaks volumes about the local populations shit tier genetics possibly.
>>
File: reality intensifies.jpg (32 KB, 488x375) Image search: [Google]
reality intensifies.jpg
32 KB, 488x375
>>72159578
>afraid
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.