[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why so few /pol/iticians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 440x663) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 440x663
If the /pol/ worldview is so accurate and simple, why isn't it generally accepted, or, at least, less of a minority?
Is everyone just bluepilled? (that just seems delusional)
Is the media bias/political correctness that powerful on normies?
>>
In USA you are the target of a witch hunt if you don't follow the leftist ideals
>>
So is it a case of the silent majority oppressed by a leftist system or have 99% been controlled that extensively
Genuinely wondering about this btw
>>
Inferior people want to blame others for what God did to them, instead of recognizing their inferiority and either killing themselves or redeeming themselves in the eyes of God by not hating on those people God loves (trump, Zuckerberg, michael burry etc...)
>>
>>72158585
The process is painstaking, but we will win.
Look at john stossel and tell me he wont be laughing at faggot oreilly and vagina juice kelly
>>
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Unless you actually believe this, in which case I'm done w /pol/
>>
>>72158997
Haha, remember, theres always suicide ;)
And checked
>>
>>72157807
No you're the target of a witch hunt if you get on TV and call black people "chimps" like many retards on here do
>>
File: Untitled.png (79 KB, 665x773) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
79 KB, 665x773
>>72157588

but, it is;

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/04/15/whats-morally-acceptable-it-depends-on-where-in-the-world-you-live/

pic related

it is even more true historically

the degenerate liberals are the anomaly
>>
Reality is created for most people by the education and media establishment.

The fact is, post-WW2 western society is largely run by jews who have an interest in things being the way they are.

Most people are busy in their day to day life and leave politics to the politicians… they really only pay attention when they start feeling they are being hurt personally.

People ten to go along with the status quo, until it becomes personally painful - I think his is beginning to happen, you see it with the support for Trump (and Bernie to a degree)

But it's hard to have views even discussed and taken seriously when the media and education is in the hands of people with a separate agenda.
>>
>>72159733

The globalist liberals are literally willing to go to war to cram their values down the throats of the world too.

Look for this to happen if Hillary wins
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.