[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Male Expectations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 1024x639) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 1024x639
Why does the mainstream media portray men who don't lift as "useless" or "comic relief"
>>
>>72155117
Cause they are. Get off the couch you fat fuck
>>
>>
File: laughing griffin family.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
laughing griffin family.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
>>72155117
>Why does the mainstream media portray men who don't lift as "useless" or "comic relief"

that's one of the things they actually get right.

you sound like a jealous fat manlet. i'm laughing VERY loudly at you right now.
>>
If you don't lift then you better be an extremely succeful proffessional (making atleast 200k per year).

otherwise then there is no way you can not justify the amount of time to exercise every week. youre just a lazy useless peice of shit
>>
File: 1446148699195.jpg (127 KB, 1000x1424) Image search: [Google]
1446148699195.jpg
127 KB, 1000x1424
>>72155620
>that's one of the things they actually get right.
/thread, although I'd prefer if the focus was on competitive and masculine sport more than on the face/aesthetic value of being fit
>>
>>72155391
So true. You're not a man if you expect the world to just consider you one for nothing but eating Doritos drinking beer and whining about body standards LIKE A BITCH. Your ever think about just cutting your willy off, Bruce?
>>
>>72155117
The Rock and Daddario should breed a new race of Übermenschen
>>
>>72155117
Most of these guys are actually on steroids. I have no problem with the media showing men that lift and are strong. But they should be honest about steroid use.
>>
>>72155704
im justifying it by being a lazy useless piece of shit
>>
Theyre both on roids buddy
>>
Things that never will happens, americuck politics call niggers racist when they are racist, the white women be ridicularized, fat, something similar, even being white seem that white women have a big racial lobby and disguised racial feminism that is made for white women and if happens to other women think that is for them too, is just a plus, but is with racial focus in what the white woman want of more racial power and lobby for them, the white woman use the strategy of remove the word "white", how many times you viewed the white woman saying "woman and people of color" in people of color already have the other women included, why white women don't say "white women and people of color" why white women to try to make this less worse remove the word "white" why white men are called "white men" but "white women" are called "women", seriously, white women deserve racial mockery to stop being pampered,but this never will happens since the america is a faggot loser shithole country,i know how every movie,scene, humor, castrated shit of everything in america always will be, what the race they will use to attack or make all shit (White male)white women also being white seems to have a huge racial lobby for themselves within of America,so it's not anti-white,it's anti-white male

I wait for the day white women become systematic attacked,related to shit human, horrible woman,racial movies against white woman,remove their value,to white women learn how anti-white is disgusting and how they are horrible pampered

Of course mock niggers in racial commercials, movies,everything in the same racial level of everything made for americans in all these years,but this will not happens

I know by default even how the narrative of american news will be, the propaganda,same for movies,for jokes, i know when comes from America how this shithole always will be because the cowardly try to be cynical and only use the white male because you don't start kill these people to get respect
>>
Guy on the far right is in better health and will live longer roids enlarge your heart and boom death any second
>>
File: 160705982736.png (730 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
160705982736.png
730 KB, 1024x683
>>72155117

jokes on you. the "comic relief" is the most hung guy on set
>>
>>72156104

You want a nigger polluting her DNA. This is what is wrong with Europe.
>>
>>72156944

Oh, you poor uneducated man, still falling for the Jew "roids will kill you fast" gimmick.

Please, goyim, do not better yourselves physically or be strong, that would be bad for your health and you will die. Be like the happy merchant, soft, lazy and idle, just like good cattle...I mean goyim.
>>
>>72155117
The Rock is doing a beach movie?
Baywatch remake?

>>72157769
Fake. It's just a fold in the shorts because he is so fat his clothes don't fit him properly.
>>
>>72156944
Holly-jew-wood has perfected the roid use for celebs in order for them to look their absolute best.
Too much of anything will kill you though, obviously.
>>
Your body (excluding illness) is a reflection of you and your mindset.
>>
>>72155391
You know you can be a healthy weight without being a gymcel.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
>>72156377
Zac is on the gas.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l30I44OfDEI
>>
File: 1444126737718.png (11 KB, 411x387) Image search: [Google]
1444126737718.png
11 KB, 411x387
>>72158736
>He cut his hair, got a tan and put on 10 lbs

Roids man xD
>>
>>72157858

The Rock is actuall Samoan

One of those tiny Polynesia islands
>>
>>72158842
If you look at pic related you can see he has roid jaw cuckboy
>>
Alpha males will always be in charge. Jewish men are infamous for being effeminate so even they fall prey to the appeal of something they can never achieve....alpha male status. Thats why jew media loves muscle men.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.