[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Radioactive Middle East Fallout 5 Hellscape When?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: IRAN-and-its-neighbors.jpg (649 KB, 1200x1031) Image search: [Google]
IRAN-and-its-neighbors.jpg
649 KB, 1200x1031
Let's theorize, /k/. In some secret laboratory under the sands of Iran, poo-in-loo scientists finally create a functioning nuclear weapon. The hook-nosed Mossad agent hiding in the corner rubbing his hands together immediately reports this to the JEWHQ... What does Israel do? Israel is undoubtedly keeping VERY close tabs on any nuclear progress in Iran as they would likely be the first target. Do you think Israel might hit the big red button and level Tehran the second Iran gets the bomb? Is an invasion possible, or is covert sabotage more likely? Is US involvement possible? Discuss
>>
This is disgraceful paragrapgh really. millions of familys live in al'awsat and you want to kill again like in 2004 and on? are all americans such racist? no, i know many who want peace but not in this place.
>>
>>72154294
would you like some insiders from an aerospace engineer?
>>
>>72154294
WHy would poo in loo scientists be working in a secret laboratory i Iran?
>>
>>72154703
t. Mohammed

chill u kebab
>>
>>72154854

fuck off you jew pig, you are disgusting you fuck off of land.
>>
>>72154854
do it bruh

>>72154703
>hur because theorizing on the likelihood of israel nuking iran=wanting israel to nuke iran
>>
>Sandniggers nuke Jews
>Jews nuke Sandniggers.

Either way we still have black people. I think we need to fix our problem here. Say yes to Operation Darkharvest.
>>
>>72155141
ok.
America does iraq part three this time emphasis on getting the nukes in time to prove WMD
else keep working on arrow systems to counter ballistics.
if the mossad can smuggle it out i guess we could confiscate it or give it to the Kurds so they can get some payback without it leading back to us.
>>
>>72154294
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

In this scenario US involvement is 100% guaranteed
>>
>>72155417
bitch please, we are the popular face the US government puts on Saudi Arabian interests
>>
>>72155410
I can see something like this happening. A replay of 1973 wouldn't surprise me, wherein Israel threatens to flatten the region unless the US comes in and helps
>>
>>72156302
we did not threaten to flatten the region unless you came in.
73 is blown out of proportion. they got 12 miles in and failed when they tried to invade further in one of the largest tank battles ever.
we took a corps hostage by flanking and if we had decided to keep going at the end we could have taken Cairo.
us only wanted intervened when they thought we were losing. the old spirit, especially at the time was arm us but we want to do it ourselves not be dependent
>>
>>72157000
True, but are you certain that such a desire for independence would hold in the face of a real nuclear threat from Iran? nice trips btw
>>
>>72158463
it would hold but for Iran's shake i hope you intervene. you can do it the cleaner way.
>>
>>72157000
>73 is blown out of proportion
>blown out of proportion
I hear that you have the Samson Option, which is a nuclear option that if you get attacked (like it was in 73, or whenever) you will destroy the world. Your country is effectively holding every other country in the world to ransom. How do you justify this? Is this not blowing things out of proportion a bit?
>>
>>72158463
>Iran
>threat to Israel
AHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAH
>>
>>72160663
no.
73 was not large scale defeat close enough to Sampson option it. read the text you commented on.
if there was a war as horrible as people say 73 was then it would be reasonable to be afraid.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.