[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm paid to troll /r/s4p and /r/the_donald to (for now)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: henna.jpg (56 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
henna.jpg
56 KB, 540x540
I'm paid to troll /r/s4p and /r/the_donald to (for now) decrease confidence in Sanders' campaign. You may have seen me posting in some of the disavow threads. AMA
>>
>>72153424
How much do you get paid?
>>
>>72154538
I get paid more than most because I have nearly a dozen accounts all with inconspicuous and inoffensive posting histories. Most paid posters just create new accounts. I make about $12/hr but have someone who monitors my activity and I get bonuses based on highly upvoted comments and more replies of a certain type.
>>
>>72155094
Were/are you also involved with the Hasbara?
>>
>>72155328
To my knowledge, no, I don't think it is at all related. I have not been directed to comment on anything about Israel.
>>
>>72155582
>>72153424
Ty, do you have a bullet points list of talking points for our ease of identification?
>>
How many "social media sliding" organizations like this exist?
>>
>>72156435
I can't say too much because I don't want anyone to identify my accounts and also can't talk specifics anyways.

I guess I shouldn't say 'ask me anything' because of course there are things I can't or shouldn't answer.

Unlike some of the more obvious shill orgs I'm allowed to use some discretion and be a bit creative, not just follow a certain line. Although I have certain suggestions like:
-use phrases like "long shot" "tough" and "unlikely, but..." when talking about upcoming primaries for Sanders
-in the_donald threads about Clinton, point out similarities between her or what she did and what Sanders has done

in general I just try and seed doubt and tones of desperation. For my purposes, the more Trump supporters (largely independents) hate Sanders the better
>>
>>72156716
plenty, probably too many to count. I've only been involved with a few but I was referred for this job from a previous one (not politically related)
>>
>>72153424
Is there a company name you can give me so I can apply?
>>
how effective do you believe this sort of program is?

how did you get into the biz?
>>
>>72153424
What is henna? Some sort of sex act?
>>
Doing God's work anon, keep doing what you're doing
>>
>>72157843
It's a dye used for temporary tattoos, clothing and hair among other things.
>>
>>72157684
To be honest you're not going to find much that I can refer you to online. Most of these jobs suck, don't pay well, or are scams - but they're almost exclusively done locally, so any info I'd have would just be local businesses and phone #s. Look for some of those 'work from home' ads in the newspaper and eventually you might find one - but like I said, they mostly suck balls and you'll spend your time reviewing items and businesses online or something.
>>
>>72157703
>how effective do you believe this sort of program is?
No idea, actually. I mean people definitely are receptive to certain signaling language if you seem on their 'side' - but no clue how far that actually goes.

>how did you get into the biz?
referred from a previous job doing some social media stuff for retailers
>>
>>72153424
wrong the coffee shop gets bombed because the muslim was with ISIS
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.