[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm watching the CNN livestream for the primary cove
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: give me money goyim.png (283 KB, 788x581) Image search: [Google]
give me money goyim.png
283 KB, 788x581
So I'm watching the CNN livestream for the primary coverage, and I saw a commercial by a Rabbi asking for $25 for bread, food and shelter for holocaust survivors. I did a bit of googling and found this heart-warming testimony.

http://fellowship.ifcj.org/site/PageNavigator/eng/programs/guardians_of_israel/who_we_serve/holocaust_survivors/holocaust_survivors_5_goi

fucking kikes
>>
Hey man, it was real in her mind
>>
I don't get it. Why is it a bad thing?
>>
>>72149745
How new are you? It's a bad thing because they lied about the Holocaust!
>>
>>72149745
>"The strength I used to have was what kept me alive through the twenty-hour workdays without food or drink during the Holocaust"

>Miriam arrived at Auschwitz on the day before Passover, after all of her eleven brothers and sisters were murdered by the Nazis. "I was the strongest, so they kept me alive to work," Miriam recalled. "I watched the Nazis shoot my family, and I was forced to dig their graves."

You see nothing suspicious about these statements?
>>
Shouldn't they be looking after their own
>>
>>72149745
Or how about the fact that they're whoring this old lady out to rob Ameridiots of money on a major news station?

The commercial literally had the Rabbi saying "I want you to look into their eyes, I want you to look into their pain. Hopefully you will donate... before it's too late"
>>
That math's not even right, she'd be 90 this year.
>>
>>72149630
>Miriam, who is now 85 years old was one of the first Jews to arrive at the Auschwitz concentration camp in 1942 at the age of 16
>implies she would have been born in 1926
>implies she would be 90

>after four years in the concentration camp
>arrived in 1942
>camp was liberated in 1945

Jesus, do they even bother to proofread this shit?
>>
>>72151071
It's against the law to question the holocaust anyway, so why bother?
>>
>>72151362
spoken like a true German, you would probably put a pinecone in your ass if there was a law requiring it
>>
SIX TEEN YEAR OLD HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR TELLS HIS STORY
>>
File: image.png (37 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
37 KB, 300x200
>>72149630
Please tell me everyone ITT knows about Fivish, Oorah, and Kars for Kikes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj2vWIdzOBQ
>>
>>72151071
No, because they think they can get ya with 'muh feels'

>>72151668
reminder that an Australian got 3 years in prison for denying the Holocaust
>>
>>72151785
I have no fucking clue what I'm watching here
>>
>>72151826
3 months you maple syrup fuckwit, and it was because he didnt follow a court order, which yeah was bullshit in the first place but we can still deny the holocaust all we want
>>
>>72152347
Basically Kars for Kids is a "charity" to give Jewish children a proper Jewish education. Note the annoying fucking ads never mention this. Oorah is the organization that runs KFK, they also produce the Fivish program for Jewish children. Look closely and you'll realized Fivish is an anthropomorphic five dollar bill
>>
So are all Jewish charities scams?
>>
>>72152932
>charity
>scam

Pick two.
>>
With Jews you lose.
>>
>>72151071
Where does it say the four years part?
All i can see it says "For 3 years"
>>
>>72149630
>>72149745
>>72150008
>>72151071

>"The strength I used to have was what kept me alive through the twenty-hour workdays without food or drink during the Holocaust"

Would die after 3 days without water.

>Miriam arrived at Auschwitz on the day before Passover, after all of her eleven brothers and sisters were murdered by the Nazis. "I was the strongest, so they kept me alive to work," Miriam recalled. "I watched the Nazis shoot my family, and I was forced to dig their graves."

She had to dig their graves despite them already being dead.
>>
>>72153403
Last sentence my retarded friend
>>
>>72149630
>they don't even have enough to buy some matzo.

I've seen those commercials.
>>
>>72151071
Maybe it was written a few years ago, anon?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.