[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are KNIVES a problem in the UK?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: knife.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
knife.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
What is the matter with the bongs?Why so many crimes using knives.Are these people complete savages?

Link is mapping of knife crimes in London.
http://www.murdermap.co.uk/murder-map.asp
>>
>>72148080

Because niggers.
>>
>>72148080
Because with guns banned, instead of shooting the person they have a problem with, they just go and stab them.
>>
>>72148258
Glasgow would disagree
>>
>>72148430
Wait..what? You mean people will harm others in what whatever way they can?
>>
>>72148080
>What is the matter with the bongs
Extremely violent

>Why so many crimes using knives?
No guns, so stab instead

>Are these people complete savages?
Yes
>>
>>72148080
I fucking love Skallagrim
>>
>>72148558
more bans on knives and we'll start seeing rock based killings
>>
>>72148080
>Why so many crimes using knives.

Because they throw the book at you if you use a gun, and they're expensive to buy.
>>
>>72148080
>>72148319
Many interesting videos, especially from Scholagladiatoria. Watching these kinds of videos really ruins medieval hollywood movies though.
>>
File: 1353290550996.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1353290550996.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
how do brits cook if knives are banned?
>>
>>72148430
i think knifes are something more "autochthonous" ,niggers most probably will beat you to death..I find it easier to imagine a football hooligan with a knife then a coalburner.
But what is it with Britain?Why there's no such a spree in France?
>>
>>72148455
Celts are niggers too, chum.
>>
>>72148319
I wanna see based Matt Easton, but he got a bit feministy in a Star Wars vid. But I think the UK requires a pro-islam or pro-feminist public statement from all white males every year, so I'll give him a pass.
>>
>>72148850
Yeah, him too.

How is Schola a cuck? Only thing I noticed was an anti-racist t-shirt.
>>
>>72148080
>>72148319
>>72148850
Are these guys like the trifecta of Western medieval/early-modern weapons and armor? Anyone else subbed to Knyght Errant and Metatron?
>>
>>72148841
Football hooligans usually carry whatever they get their hands on (box cutters, knuckle dusters, ect.) but the gangs of Asians and Blacks in London all carry knives and just stab each other over meaningless things. They are becoming more and more like the Blacks in America.
>>
>>72148080
Ban crime
>>
>>72148668
How islamic...sounds wonderful
>>
>>72149307
I think all three of them are.

>>72149278
Think Matt Easton is probably one of the best at least on youtube. Seen some of Metatron, but not Knyght Errant. They all tend to echo the same kinds of things though.

>>72149456
Lel. I doubt he was prepared, he doesn't seem to handle comments very well at all, and was autistic about dislikes for a while.
>>
>>72149528
Yea, I've only watched a few of Metatrons because his presentation is a bit melodramatic. Knyght Errant is good if you have the time to watch his videos.

>>72149579
I recommend Knygt Errant because he's to medieval Armor what Easton is to British Sabres

I also recommend HIGHLY the channel History Buffs. This guy reviews movies for historical accuracy and tone. I fell in love with his channel as soon as I saw him bashing Braveheart. He has made me want to watch the 1970 Film Waterloo.
>>
>>72150080
>He didn't respond to the guy calling anti racism anti white. He may lack strong political conviction and that's why he has such "normie" opinions for lack of a better term perhaps.
I think that's probably it, as for Skalla, him just being Norwegian and living in Canada just makes it very likely he's on the left.

>>72150314
>History Buffs
>New intro
>Cleopatra is black, not even brown, pure black
wew. But yeah, I find his videos interesting as well. I've been wanting to read history for a while, but it's such a big topic and with so many books to read. Do you have any recommendations?

I'll check out Knyght Errant
>>
>>72149456
>He also didn't mention the nigger in the three muskateers

That hurts. At least he could have brought it up and gone with some bullshit medievalPOC propaganda. But he just ignores it, like any good brit, and hopes it will go away.

I thought this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTJzdFK9TzI was the worst he did. He responded to a comment by saying "Yup. I fully expect that sexism and ageism will mean that Leia is brushed over. :-("
>>
>>72148080
Are axes banned in Unglund?
>>
>>72150754
>>72150754
Stuff like this makes it hard to want to watch their videos.

Gun channels rarely suffer from this stuff. Maybe because they are nearly always American who knows.
>>
>>72150583
>I've been wanting to read history for a while
That's a REALLY broad subject. I have a giant tome by Thomas Asbridge about the Crusades, I haven't read much more than the first crusade though. He tries to be even handed by going from different points of view. That reminds me, you may like RealCrusadesHistory on youtube. I first found him when he left a comment on a John Green vid debunking his analysis of the Crusades. I suggested he take on a series done by Extra Credits awhile back and he did a bit on that as well. Very in depth guy.
>>
>>72151135
Yeah it's broad, which is why I haven't really gotten into it yet.
>>
>>72150583
>>72151135
I also need to dig into the two books (about Swords of the British Empire) I have. Easton wrote pre-introductions for them. I'm getting into more colonial era stuff now, and have been watching stuff on the French Rev and Napoleon. I think I'm liking it better than medieval stuff.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.