[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you a good person?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1458011663612.jpg (124 KB, 625x690) Image search: [Google]
1458011663612.jpg
124 KB, 625x690
Are you a good person?
>>
No.
>>
>>72146730
W-Why?
>>
File: 1458058967347.png (163 KB, 425x338) Image search: [Google]
1458058967347.png
163 KB, 425x338
>>72146670
>that pic

Daaaaaaaaaawwwwww
>>
>>72146670
good is subjective
>>
No, /pol/ told me that nonwhites are incapable of living as such
>>
>>72147007
why not?
>>
>>72146670

I'm good in the traditional sense of treating others the way I'd like to be treated, minding my own business and not trying to mold others to suit my will, go out of my way to help when I can, etc., but apparently, in the eyes of leftists, I'm a total shitlord who doesn't know his privilege and therefore suck.
>>
>>72146670
Two future nemeses of Strayas and one potential object of everlasting sexual assault
>>
maybe, probably not though
>>
>>72146670
No, I try, though.
>>
>>72146670

I try to be, honestly. I try not to do anything that can hurt anyone and I try to take care of the environment when I'm able to. I go as far as to save insects (saved a bumblebee a week ago) and just try not to be any sort of a nuisance.

I try not to be a cunt to other people too.
>>
>>72146670
Not according to Leftists.

Being a white male makes me Hitler, apparently.
>>
>>72146670
I don't rape, murder or rob people. So already doing better than most coonskins.

But seriously no I'm a racist piece of shit.
>>
Of all the words anyone has ever used to describe me, none of them were in the category of "good".

But I guess I am not the absolute worst, since I don`t attempt to mug people.

I do eat meat and hate niggers though. So, all in all I guess... no.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.