[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /pol/, when will we bring this child abuser down?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: there is a snake in my pants.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
there is a snake in my pants.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
So, /pol/, when will we bring this child abuser down?
>>
how about some background
>>
>>72143912
Huh?
>>
>>72143912
>>72144235
>>72144278

Maymays, just like that "X politician raped and murdered a girl in 19XX" one from a few years ago.
>>
>>72143912
I thought he just did a bunch of blow back in the 80s and 90s then ratted on all his coke buddies to avoid prison time?
>>
>>72143912
gud thred
>>
>>72144235
>>72144278
>>72144446
>>72144572

There was a bunch of threads a few days ago about a post on reddit of a guy who was a child actor in the 90's but became a junkie because of child abuse in hollywood. /pol/ collected the tips he gave and deduced he was one of the kids from Home Improvement but I never saw the end of those threads.
>>
>>72145116

That doesn't mean it was Tim the Tool Man Taylor that did it...
>>
>>72145116
it was dewey from malcolm in the middle. also, the OP youre talking about said it was the producers and other execs that did it

youre an idiot
>>
>>72145116
>>72145247

Probably Bob Vila.
>>
>>72145403
The guy from reddit said the Dad from the family also abused him.

You're the idiot
>>
>>72145116
Post the reddit thread please.
>>
>>72145701
https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/4e8ogv/remorse_i_am_a_former_child_actor_coping_with_a/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF-XMtNEudQ
>>
>>72144235
It's a faggot reddit meme they've been spamming here. They're trying to make based Tim Allen look like a child molester. Sage goes in all fields.
>>
>>72145825

How the fuck do you come up with Tim Allen and Home Improvement based on that guy's responses? Fuck off, douche.
>>
>>72145116
That means jack shit. I'm gonna be pissed if Tim gets the aspy beatdown. You fuckers are wrong 50% of the time and this man was probably the closest thing to a father figure I had growing up. If not for watching this show I'd probably be skanking myself out for blow.
>>
I thought he was just your run of the mill drug dealer.

Huh. Who'da guessed?
>>
>>72144446
That wasn't a politician; it was Glenn Beck the Fox News broadcaster.

>Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young woman in 1990
>>
>>72145578
>NO YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS A IDIOT
thanks ahead of time for the chaos that will be this summers olympics, you savages will the topic of so many fun happening threads
>>
>>72143912
tim allen is boss. fuck off.
>>
>>72143912
>confused grunting sound
>>
this is a pretty good example of how these sjw types are a bunch of retards looking for an excuse to do fucked up shit.

Present some fucking proof or lay down in traffic faggot.
>>
>>72145116
holy shit i'd love to read the archive of that
>>
>>72145825
>I was on a primetime TV show for many years. I think most people under 35 would have been fans of the show although the guy who played our dad is more famous for another role that came after the show ended.

Could easily be Malclom in the Middle and not Home Improvement. Tim Alan did a voice in Toy Story, but I think the first film was released while Home Improvement was still on the air.

It's hard to argue that Bryan Cranston's most famous role is anything other than Walter White and his role as the father in Malclom in the Middle was a mere shadow.

There were four boys in Malcolm in the Middle. It is more likely that producers and child handlers did the molesting, and not the adult actors on the show. That's usually how pedowood works. But I dunno man.
>>
>>72145116
He said he was molested by executives and a secondary character, not by the main character.
>>
Tom Hanks dindu nuffin.
>>
File: lastmanstanding2.jpg (233 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lastmanstanding2.jpg
233 KB, 1280x720
>>72144235
Tim Allen is running a very successful conservative television show on broadcast television at the moment. This triggers the left.

So, they've started a slow-building internet movement to smear his name as a child abusing pederast. No evidence, just anonymous Redditors making baseless claims.
>>
>>72145403
Not likely, gave the number of children as 3 not 5. Plus despite getting ugly the actor is doing alright for himself.
>>
The guy even says the show didn't have 3 brothers, or 4 brothers for that matter.

Fake as fuck.

https://www.reddit.com/user/crybabyteach
>>
>>72146475
>Tim the Tool Man was the closest thing I had to a father figure
>a fictional character from a tv show

How much autism do you have?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.