[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White burgers will become a minority in the not too distant future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: usdemographics.jpg (327 KB, 600x1198) Image search: [Google]
usdemographics.jpg
327 KB, 600x1198
>Are you worried about this?
>Will the US become another 3rd world shithole?
>Is this why they are so desperate to take your guns, so that you can be disempowered without resistance?
>>
>burning the rebel flag
SO BRAVE
>>
File: sandpuppet.jpg (38 KB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
sandpuppet.jpg
38 KB, 720x450
btw south african bro, i would gladly bring in your refugees as would a lot of americans but for some reason they're samefagging the idea that only refugees that matter are sandniggers
>>
oh and to answer your questions

>Are you worried about this?
idk, if they treat us as well as we've been treating them in the last ~5 decades then no.
but if the attitude towards us currently says anything, then we have something to worry about when they come into power

>Will the US become another 3rd world shithole?
maybe, i dont know jack shi about economics

>Is this why they are so desperate to take your guns, so that you can be disempowered without resistance?
they want our guns for a lot of reasons, but this could definitely be one of them
>>
because a lot of blacks have such an unreal skewed perception of whites in the us. they dont understand how good we've been to them in the last few decades.

i fear they're not gonna realize this so when they come to power, they're gonna treat us as poorly as they THINK we treated them
>>
File: thisiswhytheywantyourarms.png (164 KB, 1656x387) Image search: [Google]
thisiswhytheywantyourarms.png
164 KB, 1656x387
>>72143268
That is the only reason why they want to disarm the people, without arms it is much easier to enslave everyone, just like Europe.
>>
>>72145008
>dark background
faggot
>>
>>72143902

I have wondered about that. I guess it is because we are known as white racists that they would never promote the idea.

Even if you take every single white person in South Africa it would only be about 4.5 million people. So it would not do much to improve your demographics.
>>
>>72145197
every penny counts
>>
>>72144142
In my experience dark skinned folk are not benevolent overlords.

Democracy is only useful if you have the majority. In this country elections are essentially just a race census.

Seeing as 93% of black people voted for Obama, I don't see it being any different over there.
>>
>>72145197
would you come if you could?
>>
>>72144266
Black people will do what their genes tell them to. They will do exactly what Africa did.

White people will be vilified and expelled from the land, there are already groups saying people with European heritage should be sent back to Europe.

Then, just like Africa, the farming industry, medical industry, educational institutions and so on, will fall one by one to corruption and all the other ills Black people generate.

"Chiraq" is already more dangerous than some war zones. It will spread.
>>
>>72145793

Yep, in a heart beat.

But it would be easier to crawl back up my mom's vagina than to acquire US citizenship.

It might seem weird, but I've always wanted to live in a small town somewhere in the midwest or the south.

I've met quite a few marines and I think Afrikaners are alot like Southerners.
>>
>>72146174
southerners all have black in them. the south has such a large black population and race mixing happened to various degrees across the south

plus all memes aside, southerners are not as racially conscious as you think. people in california, arizona colorado or idaho would be a much safer bet for you
>>
>>72146456

They looked pretty white to me.

I meant their temperament.

They were able to fit in easier than some of the other guys. But I think it was more specifically people who come from more rural palces in the US.

For instance, one guy was from Texas and his family are ranchers. We got on very well and even took some of them hunting.

Funny story: One guy just wanted to shoot a baboon for some reason. The game farmer said he could if he paid about $200. He thought it was a bargain. I told him they are a pest here and many farmers will actually paid you to shoot their baboons, because they wreck the crops. He didn't care though and paid it.

Btw does Texas count as the south?
>>
Fuck it.

By 2050 or 60 I'll be an old man. Who gives a shit?
>>
The US will collapse in 5 years
>>
>>72143268
",being the memefiltrator up this sshietmakingsshiet
>>
>>72143268
It's going to be a blood bath.
>>
>>72148057
> Not caring about the future of your sons and daughters or the legacy of your fathers.

You disgust me
>>
File: 1439768591211.jpg (19 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1439768591211.jpg
19 KB, 320x320
>>
>>72148332
And what good will worrying about it do?
>>
>>72148634
I think Trump might be your last hope to turn the tide.
>>
>>72148767
Maybe it'd inspire you to do something about it?
>>
>>72147824
>is texas the south
depends on who you ask
a lot of texans dont consider themselves to be a part of the south, and a lot of southerners dont consider texas to be the south

places like the panhandle or western texas (think el paso) can in NO WAY be considered the south

but even places like eastern texas, there will be a lot of dispute

there are states that are indisputably the south (alabama) but there are others like texas or north carolina that arent as clearly southern

answers will vary depending on who you ask, cause some people dont even agree on what makes a state 'southern'

to me a southern state should have a lot of blacks in it.

kentucky doesn't exactly have that. also, a lot of people will argue, and i agree, that the appalachians (west virginia, eastern kentucky, southwestern virginia, eastern tennessee, western north carolina) are NOT the same thing as the south

when people think of the south they think of rednecks and blacks

appalachia doesnt have many blacks. appalachia didnt have a lot of slaves in it cause it wasnt so easy to put plantations there

appalachia has more of what you'd call hillbillies than rednecks, and they have very few blacks.
>>
>>72148874

they already had a good change with Ron Paul but the burger fags ruined that

bet they will ruin it again and put shillary in the white house
>>
>>72149312
Thanks for the explanation ameribro.
>>
>>72149804
its a lot more nuanced than that of course, if you care to know more details than the meme responses i gave, id do a little asking around online
>>
File: 29938374774.png (442 KB, 630x360) Image search: [Google]
29938374774.png
442 KB, 630x360
>>72143268

>tfw own/operating an agriturismo in the Hudson Valley of New York and homesteading my offspring with an Eastern European wife who enjoys traditional gender-roles.

>tfw all of my children look exactly like me
>tfw they all act exactly like me as well
>tfw 5 children, no daughters

Feels good man. More people should get into farming. Leaves a lot...I mean, A LOT of time to procreate and sit around reaping the benefits of a hard days work. Good, clean country living.
>>
>>72143268
Yes I am worried about it

My ancestors fought and died for this land, they built this country, and now it's being handed over to a hordes of idiots so that businesses can exploit them

We will become a Third World shithole, look at every Hispanic nation in the world they're all complete garbage because the people are complete garbage

It is too late for us, whites are already a minority amongst people under 18

I don't have much hope for the future
>>
>>72144266
Black people won't come to power you moron they're only at 14% of the population and are actually at below replacement rate when you take into account murders and prison sentences

Hispanics have always been the main threat ever since we began letting them in in the 1960s

They will swamp whites and blacks out of existence in this country
>>
>>72149804
Don't pay any attention to it because he's clearly not Southern and butthurt about it

For him the South is the Deep South only when in reality it encompasses a lot more than that

No Southern man thinks that Appalachia isn't the South just because it doesn't have black people
>>
>>72151661
most black prisoners are there for some bullshit drug charge. war on drugs is a faggy war, and needs to be ended, which it will be soon.

downside to that though is that a lot blacks will now procreate more and more
>>
>>72152112
youre right, im not southern, but all the people ive met from appalachia tell me they're not southerners
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.