[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SPICS HERE THEY ARE NOT FUCKING AMERICAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 43
File: 1432259490310.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1432259490310.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SPICS HERE

THEY ARE NOT FUCKING AMERICAN

THEY ARE BROWN SHITSTAINS

I HATE THEM MORE THAN NIGGERS.

NIGGERS WILL ALWAYS BE NIGGERS BUT SPICS ARE SHIFTING THE DEMOGRAPHICS IMMENSELY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I WANT WHITE AMERICA BACK

FUCK THE BROWNS

I'D RATHER IMPORT A MILLION SOMALIANS THAN ONE MORE FUCKING BEANER

I LIVE IN FUCKING CONNECTICUT OF ALL PLACES AND MY TOWN IS AT LEAST FUCKING 1 IN 5 SPIC
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 325x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 325x307
you know what you need to do anon
>>
Oh dell aye essays
>>
File: wojakxgun.jpg (14 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
wojakxgun.jpg
14 KB, 385x387
AND IT AIN'T JUST DIRTY MEH-ICANS EITHER

SOME OF THEM ARE LITERAL POSTER CHILDREN FOR THE AZTEC EMPIRE

SOULLESS MOTHERFUCKERS

JUST FLOOD MY COUNTRY UP (WITH THIRD WORLD BEANERS) SENPAI
>>
>>72142259
Ah Guerrero tunes mad jajaja Mexico reconcuista gringo viva la raza
>>
>>72142945
You think it's brown now? Wait till Hillary gets in lol
>>
>>72142945
Even your elites get ducked by one of our worst hahahha
>>
File: Clint Eastwojak.png (219 KB, 1011x1013) Image search: [Google]
Clint Eastwojak.png
219 KB, 1011x1013
RECONQUISTA?

IF I HAVE MY WAY IT'LL BE DECONQUISTA YOU MOTHERFUCKING SPICS

I LOOK AT PICS OF WHITE AMERICA ON THE DAILY

AND I FEEL SAD I'LL NEVER EXPERIENCE THOSE TIMES

BEFORE THE BROWNOUT, THE BROWNENING

FUCK TED KENNEDY, YA HEAR? THAT FUCKING LIAR PAVED A ONE WAY ROAD TO EXTINCTION FOR AMERICA

FUCK THE HART-CELLAR ACT

BUT MOST OF ALL, FUCK THE BEANERS, MAN
>>
>I hate blacks
>BUT FUCKING SPICS

Damn, calm down Jamal.
>>
How about this Gringo give us Texas California Florida New Mexico Nevada we will make them Mexican states and then you can feel better?
>>
You mad? Deal with it buddy.

We're not going anywhere.
>>
>>72143303
>>72143454
Go drown in taco grease you disgusting little brown turds.
>>
"Immigrant" 100 million who make you speak their language, most easy conquest inn history, keep paying those taxes Gringo.
>>
>>72142259
Spics aren't even Spanish, they're ayy lmao obese oompa loompas lmao
>>
In 20 years America will be Latin America jajajjaja
>>
File: borntofeel.jpg (32 KB, 334x440) Image search: [Google]
borntofeel.jpg
32 KB, 334x440
>>72143296
At least blacks sort of have a place in American history

Lincoln should've shipped them all back to Liberia like he planned though

But, spics? I hate their pathetic faces man

I love the Asians, white + Asian = strength

But white + brown naturally = disaster
>>
>>72143541
Go drown in mayonnaise and nigger cum, cuck. Good luck trying to do anything but shitpost on an anime forum.
>>
>>72143670
>Lincoln should've shipped them all back to Liberia like he planned though
It's a shame that cuck shot him.
>>
>>72143828
Your skin literally is the same color as poop! That's all I need to know god hates you and to be satisfied.
>>
>>72144348
It's a shame he gave them citizenship.
>>
Guys most Mexicans I've met are total bro tier seriously just cause they are short and brown is no reason to hate a nigga
>>
File: 1456920971053.jpg (619 KB, 1920x1102) Image search: [Google]
1456920971053.jpg
619 KB, 1920x1102
>>72142259
>>
>>72144586
Right on negro
>>
File: 1461444088264.jpg (37 KB, 600x362) Image search: [Google]
1461444088264.jpg
37 KB, 600x362
>>72142259
>>
>>72144440
>god hates you
>god

herewegoagain.jpg
>>
ITT: virgins mad at nigs and beans for stealing all the white pussy
>>
I just took an aerospace job with LockMart from some gringo. 300k starting. Enjoy your irrelevance white man.
>>
There aren't spics on this thread? okay, i appear
>>
>>72144827
hopefully white birth rates improve, or there's an increase in European immigration once the race war starts out there

either way, blacks lose. Haha.

Also, they should've fucking banned miscegenation.
>>
mexico is shit and they will have another civil war within the next decade. They are stupid and will ALWAYS keep destroying themselves meanwhile mexicans in the US will gentrify upwards

t. gutemalan
>>
>>72145195
fuckin spic
>>
You have 200 million whites, no?
>>
>>72143670
You are an unstable individual.
>>
You realize parts of this country once belonged to mexico or had Spanish settlements?
>>
>>72142259
I'd rather live by spics than niggers desu senpai.
>>
>>72146683
You realize Spaniards are different from Mexicans?
>>
Take solace in the fact that this country will be destroyed in part by them. Once we reach the bottom there is no where else to go but up.
>>
>>72143220
The most badass cowboy uses mexican clothing, it makes sense since the real cowboys were mexicans.
>>
Burger, calm down already. At least you aren't surrounded by mudslimes, the headscarf army, poo in loos and mudslime ninjas with the occasional slav in the mix while being one of the last native Germans in your entire area. There are days where I don't even see a single young German of my age. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo
>>
>>72147287
WE
>>
Kek, poster children for the aztec empire.
>yfw when h'white America is getting BTFO by a dead civilisation.
>>
My dad is a white blue-eyed american my mom is half-italian half peruvian, born in lima.
I was born in USA and I support trump.
What am I.
>>
>>72147703
Your an American. Stupid question.

Now if you were born in Lima we'd start splitting hairs. Just like Cruz was born in Cuckland and his mom was half cuck.
>>
File: 1e0.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1e0.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>72143303
>>72143454
>>
hahaha, at least Islam is a good tier 'enemy civilisation' for Europe.
America is getting conqured by the fucking Aztecs.
>>
>>72147491
There ain't nothing wrong with pouring some cream in the slurry pit but don't dump shit in my milk pail.
>>
THE FUCKING AZTECS.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (3 KB, 125x109) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
3 KB, 125x109
>>72142259
Are you mad?
>>
>>72142259
it's all about priorities.

spics are out-producing whites because whites would rather afford a middle-class (or higher) lifestyle than shit out 5 kids.
>>
>>72144440
And chocolate :^)
>>
>>72142945
one third of all illegals are kids if you think its bad now, the next decade we will be a copy mexico
>>
>>72142259
H-ha damn cuckold europeans, getting fucked by mudslimes all the way. is not like 40% of our population is made of dindus and beaners
>>
All these buttangered assburger racists, I'm glad /pol/ exists so you losers can vent your impotent rage with memes and shitposting instead of shooting up a school.

>hurr durr why are so many people rationally taking the path of least resistance by emigrating in order to improve their lives? I just don't get it!

low IQ racists should be shot on sight
>>
DAT AZTEC EMPIRE WAS TOO STRONG.
>>
File: 1461167892608.jpg (346 KB, 850x661) Image search: [Google]
1461167892608.jpg
346 KB, 850x661
>America will be BEANED in your lifetime

Se siente bien hombre
>>
File: 1386014241420.png (272 KB, 817x669) Image search: [Google]
1386014241420.png
272 KB, 817x669
The Spanish Empire won in the end.
>>
>>72149092
>mongrel rape babies
>spanish empire
they really lowed the bar
>>
>>72148984
What should we do with whites once they are a minority both in power and numbers?

I think that we should start a north American union, then introduce segregation laws for whites like they did with blacks so they recover the humility they've lost, and finally, it would be good to have some interracial breeding camps where stomfags and the like are reeducated about their views by being exposed to them.
>>
>>72148984

Why do you guys think this is good? Do you really think 88 IQ hispanics can run a successful nation?

At least all the power will transfer back to Europe and Asia.
>>
>>72146683
Spaniards are noble European warriors.

Mexicans are mestizos who've never done anything of note. Build the wall.
>>
>>72149327
Well, probably should be worrying about educating yourselves, IF the whites are the minorities.
>>
>>72149327
>segregate whites from non-whites
>white areas flourish, non-whites go to shit again
>you all run over to our areas yet again without learning anything
>>
File: fun.jpg (83 KB, 448x700) Image search: [Google]
fun.jpg
83 KB, 448x700
>the crusades aren't going to happen in your lifetime
>>
>>72149327
>white-only areas
YES PLEASE!!!!
>>
>>72149366

Shut up Rivaldo, obviously Castizos will come into power.

How will power shift back to Europe after its under Islamic rule?
China and Russia would be the only problems left.

Besides, America with Mexicans would not be like Mexico.
>>
Latinos aren't the issue. The issue is liberals telling apic and blacks they are being oppressed by whites and Latinos grasping onto "latino culture" which ultimately sees them as outsiders as they ostracize themselves and don't assimilate.
>>
>>72149327

It'll be like it is all over latin america.

Whites at the top of the political and economic pyramid.

Hispanics in the middle.

Brack peopre at the bottom.
>>
>>72149327
You really are dumb. By then the Latinos will be integrated or whatever. Not to mention all the mixing that will go on.
>>
>>72142259
come to Mexico; brownies are switching sides with USA so Mexico keeps becoming more and more white.
>>
>>72149366
No they can barely manage to be corrupt without shooting themselves in the foot
>>
>>72142259
Dumb burger, New Mexico, Texas... were spic before your funding fathers even arrived, they just changed citizenship not race
>>
>>72149534
You won't be having access to good jobs either, like you did with blacks, the most you could aspire to is manual labor like shoe shining and agricultural work.

>>72149775
>whites at the top in Latin america
So, what you mean to say is that whites are the reason why Latin American countries are corrupt to the core and unable to progress?

I thought you stormweenies believed whites were orderly, and incorruptible saints.
>>
>>72149896
>funding fathers
>>
>>72149220
>mongel rape babies
those are big words for a monkey.
>>
File: image.gif (893 KB, 400x554) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
893 KB, 400x554
>>72149793

>tfw no pale skin black haired Mexican gf

All I get are these overweight white bitches
>>
>>72149760

Yeah. Thats why Mexico and all the great Spaniard ex colonies made great scientific, technological, engineering, and mathematics advancements.

Some say that George Washington was actually a white washed Castizo.
>>
>>72142259

mexicans are basically white, they can be assimilated and they can learn to hold the torch of western civilization with us.

Mexicans are basically italians/spaniards really. Plus some indigenous blood. They can learn.
>>
File: 1459741498119.png (123 KB, 764x865) Image search: [Google]
1459741498119.png
123 KB, 764x865
>>72149327

No, here is my plan.

>Send all blacks to war, secretly genocide the ones left at home.
>Cuck white men economically to where they're just poor sad fucks
>open up breeding camps for white women and men to give birth to white girls, all boys will be conscripted into the army or killed
>open up interracial breeding pens filled with white women to produce castizo children, remaining white men are chained to walls and forced to watch
>Raise a master race of Castizos to unite North America as one country
>>
WATCH OUT FOR THE AZTEC JAGUAR WARRIORS AND PRIESTS. They are pretty op. Spamming settlers is the key to defeating the Americans.
>>
>>72150063

>implying ex Portuguese colonies did any of this

Hues will be banned from Nuevo America
>>
>>72149948

Politics is the downstream of the culture. In democracy it takes a two tango, a wolf isnt going to eat his own foot.

And again thw average IQ is 88 making Mexico (and all of latin america) incapable of having a functional democracy. You wont add value to America. In fact its the opposite, America brings value to Mexico. Which is why you parasites are desperate to infiltrate them.
>>
>>72149948
>You won't be having access to good jobs either, like you did with blacks
The reason for the good jobs in the first place is white people. The tragic irony is that Mexicans can't look at themselves and many of them actually do think that they can "take over" America and that there society won't crumble once again as a reflection of your people.
>>
>>72150374

Not an argument. Does not change that Mexick brings absolutely no value. And I already said Brazil is shit.
>>
>>72150494
*their society, obviously
>>
>>72150494

Its amazing. Spics seem to think that all the resources and advancement that Americans made just came out of thin air. Like magic. Theyre simply incapable of thinking ahead.

And these are the people that make up 30% of your nation and a decent portion of your army.
>>
>>72150176
Natural conservatives!
>>
>>72150378
>Politics is the downstream of the culture. In democracy it takes a two tango, a wolf isnt going to eat his own foot.
So whites are just as subhuman as the so called 'shitskins', then.

>And again thw average IQ is 88 making Mexico (and all of latin america) incapable of having a functional democracy. You wont add value to America. In fact its the opposite, America brings value to Mexico. Which is why you parasites are desperate to infiltrate them.
More like muh white leaders have failed. The #1 problem in Mexico is people in high positions of power embezzling funds which would otherwise help mobilize the lower classes.

Basically, white people are stealing away the future of non whites.

How can stormweenies even think whites are 'good stock', considering this situation?
>>
>>72150556

All we would need would be a leader who isn't easily swayed by money, the rest will fall in line
>>
>>72150790

What does Conservatism even mean at this point?

Being a cuckold to Jewish globalists?
>>
>>72150785
Thankfully I'm in the Northeast and they're demographically focused on the border right now, though when California finally collapses I expect some major shifts. Where I am there are a few Mexicans or South Americans in general in menial positions that are nice and effective at their jobs. If their numbers grow however so will gangs and violence - and less people will be qualified for higher-up positions. Sadly, things will probably be an ever repeating trend of Mexicans getting a majority population, ruining the area, blaming white people, then moving to where whites are next. Seems to be a third world trend in general though, like with arabs in Europe.
>>
>>72150494
No, the infrastructure and business connections that America holds are already there, they aren't being renewed in any way by whites.

Using that infrastructure to carry our own ends would be trivial.

Get fucked stormwipe
>>
America makes fucking nuclear powered supercarriers units but the aztecs just rush their cities with setteler units and its a game winning strategy.
>>
>>72151022

There's nothing stopping you people from electing non Castizos, Chico. If you keep voting in these evil white men, then there's not much to say about your kin.
>>
Sometimes I just want to give the whole world to liberals and ethnics and watch it all fall to shit
>>
>>72151419
>There's nothing stopping you people from electing non Castizos, Chico. If you keep voting in these evil white men, then there's not much to say about your kin.
That isn't the topic at hand, my monkey friend.

You've implied that white genetics are the backbone of a proper society, when in fact, it is not, as evidenced by whites in positions of power in Mexico.
>>
Be me, Mexican bro, married white girl, have mixed babies. Feels good knowing that I'm helping to get rid of all the gringos.
>>
>>72152078

Ew. Guess you'll wife what you can Paco. White bitches look like dog shit after 25, the only thing that ages worse are Mexicans.
>>
>>72151383
>No, the infrastructure and business connections that America holds are already there
And you're not going to grasp how this came about. Blacks can't maintain Detroit - mestizos can't maintain white technology. You would lose control over all of it for the same reason Mexico can't develop past a certain point.

>>72151143
It's always been a relativist term. Right now it's basically whatever a liberal was 10 years ago, but it might be changing again.
>>
>>72152078
Cheers, friend.
Can you give me any advice on how to treat white girls?

Do they like to be dominated by our macho traits, or are they disgusted by it? I've heard they like it though they don't like it coming from sissy gringos
>>
Can you even imagine the civilisation documentaries in 2060...
*Deep serious voice:*

>"Then, at the height of their power the Americans were invaded by a resurgent Aztec Empire. Their principle weapon was colonization, to which the Americans had no defence".
>>
>>72152333

What race of women do you fuck then?
>>
>>72151777

Look you idiot, I was talking about intelligence here.

The average IQ of a white person is 100.
That means half have an IQ of 100 and below(and vice versa, 100+)

The average IQ is 88 for Mexico(half the population has an IQ BELOW 88). 18 points away from being considered borderline retarded.

The IQ need for a functional democracy is around 93.

When I say that you idiots bring nothing of value to Americans. Its because you idiots bring nothing of value to Americans and need to lick American ass cracks to feed your family in Mexico.
>>
>>72152605
Asian women probably
>>
>>72152407
Our country is one of the top 5 countries in the world pumping out the most engineers, the statement you've made is as consequential as me blowing out my nose.

>mexico can't develop past a certain point
according to what data?
>>
>>72152687

And if those Castizos just magically disappeared, youd be a bigger shithole than you are now.
>>
>>72152474
They'd be South African tier documentaries, trying to explain how a society collapsed while ignoring the obvious fact that invading minorities ruined it.
>>
>>72152474
imo the US should expel all its mestizos to the south-west and contain them there, then build a wall to stop any more flooding in. See how long they last.
>>
>>72152450
Yeah man, they like to be used. I talk shit in Spanish while I fuck them, drives them crazy.
>>
>>72142259
>I WANT WHITE AMERICA BACK

Splendid!

When do you leave?
>>
>>72152768
If you were anywhere near as capable as you think you are, Mexicans would have no reason to come to the U.S. In the first place. You will always be inferior, beaner. Even if your tide of shit colored flesh kills me my spirit will laugh as fall to your own stupidity time after time.
>>
>>72153272
you're thinking of a collective of warring scalping booze chugging tribes, not white america.
>>
File: dc4.jpg (4 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
dc4.jpg
4 KB, 165x115
I FEEL YOU MY FELLOW /POL/ITICIANS

THESE SPICS ARE SO ANNOYING

THEY ALWAYS HAVE FUCKING ATTITUDE PROBLEMS

ARE MORBIDLY OBESE AND ANNOYING TO TALK TO BECAUSE HALF THE TIME THE SPEAK BROKEN ENGLISH, AND THEY ARE SLOW THINKING

>tfw you get a mexican advertisement as you captcha image
>>
>>72153022
Whats more honorable, losing your civilisation to Islam or to the Aztecs?
>>
>>72147287
vaqueros=cowboys. they share the same roots and are essentially the same in the border region.
>>
File: IQ_by_Country.png (138 KB, 1800x820) Image search: [Google]
IQ_by_Country.png
138 KB, 1800x820
>>72142259
It's sad.

Suppression of science (IQ racial differences) led to political correctness and ultimately will lead to the destruction of the white race and democracy itself.

Just look at Rhodesia and South Africa.
Limited Republics with free speech and large black middle classes destroyed when universal suffrage was introduced.

Primitive low-IQ peoples are incompatible with universal suffrage.
>>
>>72153646

>flag shitposting
>hehe these stereotypical mudslime names and rape will put him in his place

just kill yourself you useless fucking parrot
>>
>>72152814
>Look you idiot, I was talking about intelligence here.
Aren't stormweenies like yourself firm believers that intelligence is firmly bound to race?

You were not talking about intelligence, but race.

>The average IQ of a white person is 100.
>That means half have an IQ of 100 and below(and vice versa, 100+)
>The average IQ is 88 for Mexico(half the population has an IQ BELOW 88). 18 points away from being considered borderline retarded.
>The IQ need for a functional democracy is around 93.
How do you explain countries like Argentina and Spain are nowhere near as successful or have contributed to sciences as other countries like the US?
>When I say that you idiots bring nothing of value to Americans. Its because you idiots bring nothing of value to Americans and need to lick American ass cracks to feed your family in Mexico.
that is your opinion
Americans see value in immigrants because they drive down costs for manufacturing which in turn allows them to compete with countries like China, otherwise they wouldn't let them in
>>
>>72142259
>I HATE THEM MORE THAN NIGGERS.
you should honestly, honestly kill yourself
>>
File: 1433185064621.jpg (43 KB, 310x326) Image search: [Google]
1433185064621.jpg
43 KB, 310x326
>>72150556
>Mexick brings absolutely no value. And I already said Brazil is shit.
Top kek, communist brazilian monkey talking shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmN6nQacGQY
https://youtu.be/fdvKlvVLVSw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPdNlLhx0qo
>>
>>72153516
>If you were anywhere near as capable as you think you are, Mexicans would have no reason to come to the U.S. In the first place.
Who says engineers are the ones jumping the border en masse?
>You will always be inferior, beaner. Even if your tide of shit colored flesh kills me my spirit will laugh as fall to your own stupidity time after time.
nice butthurt edge
I see you're out of arguments by now, don't let the door hit your ravaged sphincter on the way out.
>>
>>72153702

UK is 10% Ahmed.
USA is 30% La Raza

>>72153806

Argentina's IQ is higher than I thought it would be.

Funny enough, acknowledging IQ could have led to social and political eugenics which could have benefitted the world.

But I guess everyone prefers having their doctor telling them they dont have cancer, so they dont get their feelings hurt and not take the means to improve their health.
>>
>>72144586
>short
It just means you can pick em up by the head and kick their asses over the border.
>>
>>72146683
Don't mean shit.They got overpowered,thus showing their inferiority and making this land ours.
>>
>>72154233
If your engineers were worth anything and stayed there, your country wouldn't be a cesspit ruled by gangs that people are so eager to leave.
>butthurt edge
Whatever helps you sleep at night paco. Here's hoping chapo makes it quick.
>out of arguments
That's makes a humorous assertion you had one.
>>
File: 1445126259144.jpg (2 MB, 2634x1890) Image search: [Google]
1445126259144.jpg
2 MB, 2634x1890
>>72154057
>have contributed to sciences
We contributed all of this, among other things.

Keep in mind we are only 39 million.
What has Mexico's 120 million strong population contributed?
>>
>>72154215
K E K
>>
>>72153702
There's really no "more honorable" option when it comes to being displaced. You guys and Canada are on track to because little asias. They'll probably end up being more functional than a hypothetical Eurabia or Americano but it doesn't make it any more honorable.
>>
File: nervouspepe.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
nervouspepe.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>>72142259

>I'D RATHER IMPORT A MILLION SOMALIANS THAN ONE MORE FUCKING BEANER

C-c-calm down OP. You don't really mean that...
>>
>>72154257
They have to balklanize. The longer they put it off the more territory they will cede.
>>
>>72149948
Doesn't matter if you won't give us jobs,we'll fucking take them anyways.Just like niggers and coal burners.
>>
>>72142259
i'm not even brown nigger.

You really want to live by niggers? top kek they are the most destructive race, if you don't count the jews, your true enemy.

>I like asians

Oh just another yellow fever white, you probably got cucked by a indio.

You guys used to be strong and revered, but you let the jew do this, your own fault.
>>
>>72154685
>If your engineers were worth anything and stayed there, your country wouldn't be
Sounds like you have some evidence proving that Mexican engineers are incompetent, care to show it?
>a cesspit ruled by gangs that people are so eager to leave.
The gangs are a consequence of drugs being illegal, but you're free to keep that butthurt opinion of yours close to your heart. Also, gangs do not control Mexico, they're dogs on the leash of the government just like allahu ackbars are to yours.
>Whatever helps you sleep at night paco. Here's hoping chapo makes it quick.
k
>>
File: nobel_laureates_ma_3470263k.jpg (74 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
nobel_laureates_ma_3470263k.jpg
74 KB, 858x536
>>72154057
>>72154760
Here's another one showing Nobel Prize laureates by country.

Again, Argentina and Spain could be better but they have contributed more than non-white-majority Mexico despite having 30% and 35% of Mexico's population, respectively.
>>
>>72154215

I already said Brazil is shit. You have to look at things objectively and not tickle your ass crack.

>>72154057

Pointing at two outliers and ignoring the rest of high IQ successful nations is dishonest, Paco. Look at all the nations with IQs of 60-70(Africa)
Or triple digit IQ countries which are Asian or White.

You can argue the case of Saudi Arabia, but another outlier. They were lucky and hired high IQ indian workers.
And secondly, Americans opposed the 1965 immigration act that Ted signed. It was forced on them, much like modern Europen.
>>
>>72155276
>care to show it?
Look out a window
>dogs on a leash
Sounds like you've got evidence to show that the gangs violently slaughtering people, damaging Mexico's tourism industry, and worsening international opinions of Mexico and Mexicans are somehow controlled by the government. Care to show it?
>>
>>72149327
>we've been a minority here since the 40's and we still rule this shit, nothing will change in the states, the elites will remain jewish/european
>>
>>72154318

>the cuck guero thinks he defend his country when he can't even defend his women

KEK
>>
>>72155276
So, you're saying cartels are on a leash?

k.
>>
America is on a path much like South Africa. South Africa brought in blacks to work the mines and then the government was handed over to the blacks. America has brought in tens of millions of beaners to pick oranges. I don't see beaners as a threat because they're lazy and stupid and depend on welfare to even be here. The problem is other whites that do everything for them.

It's a shame beaners are so lazy that they're passive. I'd rather they have the hostility of Mohammedans in Europe. That way it's easier to convince other whites that they need to be removed. Beaners are complacent to just do nothing until they're a demographic majority then they'll vote in a communist government. Then we'll have to go through the trouble of dissolving democracy to stop them from making America become another South American failed state.
>>
>>72155999

>he actually believes in "le white saviour" meme
>>
>>72149327
>What should we do with whites once they are a minority both in power and numbers?
I think we should exterminate every last one of you mestizos and Aztecs because there's nothing you could do to stop us from doing so.

Like kill everybody in the whole of Central and South America and then colonise it with whites like what should have been done in the first place if conquistadors weren't good for nothing muh dick and went and fucked all the natives.
>>
File: hijiak.png (1 MB, 1688x2000) Image search: [Google]
hijiak.png
1 MB, 1688x2000
It's fun watching you gringos squirm. Well, at least the few whiteys that are actually aware of it all.
>>
File: 1455739275269.gif (2 MB, 282x257) Image search: [Google]
1455739275269.gif
2 MB, 282x257
>>72155337
>I already said Brazil is shit.
>brazil is shit so therefore mexico is shit
Ahaha. Is this your great defense? truly worthless. You can't compare your monkey nation to ours.

>>72155800
They are, they are not the all powerful entities that you believe. In every engagement between the army and the narcos, the narcos always get killed every single time.
>>
>>72155999
Trips of truth.
>>
>>72156659
Yeah, I'm squirming because I'm paying you 2.50$ an hour to trim my hedges, not shitpost on a Malaysian hieroglyphics enthusiast imageboard.
>>
File: vizcarra.jpg (45 KB, 640x383) Image search: [Google]
vizcarra.jpg
45 KB, 640x383
>>72155602
>Look out a window
that's some cool circular logic you got there, as expected from a stormweenie.
>>dogs on a leash
>Sounds like you've got evidence to show that the gangs violently slaughtering people, damaging Mexico's tourism industry, and worsening international opinions of Mexico and Mexicans are somehow controlled by the government. Care to show it?
Government officials often mingle with druglords, this has been going on since the 70s, it's no secret that the government is in bed with the cartels they pay, some of them have even posed for pictures with them like pic related.

When governors and presidents think the cartel gets out of control, or are bought by a rival faction, they get wiped, like it happened with los zetas.
>>
>>72156828
> Implying Mexico aren't monkeys, too.

Anyways, can't you say the government is scared of the cartels?
>>
What Mexico needs is a good ol' fashion Stalinist/Nazi-esque Fascist dictatorship to destroy all of the elements that bring them down. Too bad the U.S. will never allow that.
>>
File: 2.jpg (24 KB, 267x309) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
24 KB, 267x309
>>72156602
>kill everybody and then colonise it with whites
Literally what we did.
Worked out great, at least for a while, until the brown folk from other countries started flowing back in.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_the_Desert

Roca = Best President Ever
>>
>>72156602
You can't even get rid of SJWs, or a bunch of shitty nigger/ms13 gangs in your own country, let alone carry out your stormweenie delusions of power.
>>
>>72142259
Vote Trump. Round them up at 3am with SWAT teams and send them over The Wall with catapults.
>>
It's good too see all these white cucks crying like bitches, get used to it.
>>
>>72155299
>>72154760
Do you have any reading comprehension, or do you simply enjoy deflecting the question I've made out of butthurt?

Those contributions and the economic conditions of Argentina/Spain pale in comparison to the US'.

If IQ is strictly determinant to economic success and scientific contributions what is the reason you lag behind?
>>
>>72142259
>I'D RATHER IMPORT A MILLION SOMALIANS THAN ONE MORE FUCKING BEANER

No, trust me, you really,REALLY don't. They aren't all like Somaliabro, if that's what you're thinking. Spics are at least 100 times better than any variety of mudslime.

t. Minnesotan
>>
>>72157118
I wish you could hear what you sound like. It's like your family wants you to stop drinking, and you insist that, when the drinking is excessive, you throw up, so there's nothing wrong. "It's no secret."
>>
>>72142259
holy fuck man. you need to settle down.
>>
>>72156828
>You can't compare your monkey nation to ours.

There's only two places in latin america that is worse than Brazil.
Mexico and Venezuela.

Just build the fucking wall already, Ortega!
>>
>>72155800
Yes, the government uses them for control and profit, sometimes they get out of control and are pacified.

Suddenly, embezzling millions in funds doesn't look that bad when there are maniacs in the street killing each other in droves, does it? That's one of the reasons the government keeps them around, to steal headlines.

It is awfully similar to what the US does with terrorists, except you get your liberties cucked in the process
>>
>>72142259
spics mostly keep to themselves, some are annouying thuggish goblins, but most believe in God and the traditional family unit, most if not all 2nd gen spic assimilate easily

dindus have been here and around whites for 400 years and still behave like theyre in the jungle

majorty of soics have no love for dindus, but they also hate whites.
>>
>>72157603
>Comparing Argentina and Spain with the wealthiest country in the world
Kek.

Argentina's HDI is in line with the European average. (Higher than Portugal and most of Eastern Europe) So is Spain's for that matter.

Of course, IQ is not the only determinant.
Culture, economic policies, the quality of institutions and the rule of law, are also important.

IQ is, however, one od the main long term determinants. Not the only one, but not irrelevant either as leftists try to claim.
>>
>>72157409
You can't even have a functional government that's not on the brink of becoming a failed state and you think you're going to take over North America. You and your good for nothing hobbit people should come and try and take America from us.Europeans actually conquest by force. What are mestizos good for? You can't even do that. Instead you come here and cry racism and cry muh free shit and liberals go along with it because you're so fucking pitiful.
>>
>>72157118
So what you are saying, is that your government is literally destroying its own country? And that illicit connections to vast networks of homicidal drugrunners somehow excuses the existence of such groups? How is the current situation not "out of control" when people are being hung from overpasses and armed guards need to be present at tourist destinations?

If this is your logic, you are either legitimately insane, or unbelievably retarded. Stay the fuck out of my county.
>>
>>72157780
Cartels existing are a consequence of knuckle dragging laws that prohibit the use and sale of drugs, government officials seizing the opportunity and being bribed by them is just a symptom of the disease, your statement is nothing short of myopic.
>>
>>72143670
This, tbqh

Even though blacks are statistically worse I've always hated spics more.

Blacks have a case for being in the USA, spics do NOT.

BUILD WALL
>>
File: 420px-Volvo480_TwoTone.jpg (30 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
420px-Volvo480_TwoTone.jpg
30 KB, 420x315
>spic = brown
What?
Also. Hispanics are way better than blacks and muslims, they share many values with white families as well
>>
File: pepe.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>>72142259
nigger detected, sorry blackie, we hate u more than we hate spics.
>>
>>72143553
>Conquest
>Shitskin
Choose one, Taco.
>>
>>72142259
I want my country white again too! but here the problem are the niggers, they are 15% of population and they have 5-6 babies and whites only have 1-2
t. the last white in uruguay
>>
>>72150208
Not when every settler is militarized.
>>
>>72158437
>>72158441
>he doesn't know about the demographic shift
Mestizos are literally going to take back their native lands via overbreeding.

They're a way bigger threat than niggers. All you have to do to solve the black people problem is cut off welfare and fund planned parenthood, they'll keep themselves at a steady 13% of the population.
>>
>>72149327
We should enslave them jajaja it would be so cool to watch poor gringos think things would be the same when they become a minority
>>
I don't mind hispanics. they just gotta learn they're american first, whatever they are second

but yea, build wall. sry but i don't support illegal immigration
>>
>>72158120
Are you implying it is possible to wage a drug war, to prohibit the sale and consumption of drugs AND get good results?

Because your country failed miserably at eradicating alcohol, or any other drug that is currently prohibited.

You can't even get rid of shit tier Chicano and nigger gangs which sell drugs in your own country, yet, think it is inexcusable that organizations which are orders of magnitude more powerful and wealthy cause chaos in society.

If there's an issue here those are retarded prohibitionist laws.
>>
>>72157926
> government uses them for control and profit
Let innocent civilians die, because of cartels trying to prove something to a rival group.

Seems fine to me. Rather be cucked.
>>
>>72158848
Again, that's not a problem if theyre hardworking law abiding peope with similar ideals ,and you seem to think all Hispanics are illegal Mexican thugs.

Go to stormfront if you want to argue racial purity for the sake of racial purity.
>>
>>72158848
id rather live in mexico than africa
enjoy your aids
>>
>>72157244
>> Implying Mexico aren't monkeys, too.
Are you white? I'm I talking to a white person?

>can't you say the government is scared of the cartels?
>le evil big bad narcos
Scared? how so? do you think that they have the power to do something else than transport drugs though inhabited areas and kill themselves over petty things?

>>72157918
But we are not, buddy. You can't compare venezuela or brazil to mexico. We are not commies and we don't have niggers but you sudakas do.
>communism not even once

http://www.forbes.com/sites/nathanielparishflannery/2016/02/29/will-mexicos-economy-finally-start-to-grow-in-2016/#1a5191c86e57
>>
>>72159112
>hardworking
>use welfare at a higher rate than blacks do
Pick one.
>>
File: Nazi spurdo.png (57 KB, 309x433) Image search: [Google]
Nazi spurdo.png
57 KB, 309x433
>>72150176
Wow, you're fucking angry. Why not just take your own women?
>>
>>72159376
Which narrative do you want ? Hispanics are taking jobs?
Or
Hispanics are lazy and take up welfare
Can't have both man
>the first thing pol thinks is when they hear hispanic is pic related at best
>>
>>72159221
Again, blacks aren't overbreeding
They're religious but have no problem getting abortions

>>72159112
>#notallspics
Well no shit. Smart and hardworking people of any color are great, that's the American ideal. But this is reality, we've taken in millions and millions of low IQ shitskins who have many kids thanks to EBT/WIC. They have to go back.
USA shouldn't be taking in unskilled people no matter what.
>>
>>72159696
Both, there's literally enough of them to do both... They drive down manual labor AND soak up benefits. Since they're only married in Mexico wifey is unemployed with 5 kids. Papy is paid under the table. Then they also send money to grand papi and grandma in Mexico.
>>
>>72160448
t. tyrone roosevelt
>>
>>72160685
We're building the wall to keep the spics out, we're halting Muslim immigration, and planned parenthood will keep aborting the nigger babies

Stay mad nonwhite
>>
>>72159696
>Can't have both man
Actually it is both. How do you think beaners support a family of six with one person in the household working for $7/hr? It's a condition that exists solely due to government subsidy. They wouldn't be able to afford rent on those kind of wages much less other necessary expenses on top of that. The government pays for their rent, utilities, food, healthcare and schooling. Then the money the working member of the family earns is fun money an money that gets sent back to Mexico via Western Union since all their necessary expenses are paid for by the government.

They're able to take jobs by undercutting the market due to government subsidy. There is no possible way to support an entire family on minimum wage or below minimum wage. How are Americans supposed to compete with people that are willing to work well below the cost of living? There is absolutely zero social stigma for beaners to be on welfare and welfare fraud in rampant.
>>
>>72159270
LMAO, of course you post a picture of El Chapo being caught, oh wait, didn't he escape a 2nd time? He'll probably escape a 3rd time, seeing how corrupt your government can be.
>>
>>72159696
You can have a job making well below minimum wage (because you're illegal) and also be on welfare (even though you're illegal). Thousands of mehicans are doing it.
>>
>>72147703
el peruANO
>>
File: infanteria de marina.jpg (160 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
infanteria de marina.jpg
160 KB, 960x540
>>72161158
Thats it? no argument?
>He'll probably escape a 3rd time
No, he fucked up really good, his enemies will wack him. This is how weak the big bad narcos are in reality.
>>
>>72162043
Stop trying to prove that the Mexican government are as corrupt as the fucking narcos.

No argument is needed.
>>
File: 60108155.jpg (504 KB, 2289x1526) Image search: [Google]
60108155.jpg
504 KB, 2289x1526
>>72162875
>Stop trying to prove that the Mexican government are as corrupt as the fucking narcos.
>No argument is needed.
>i'll make shit up instead
Yeah, I knew you are just angry because you are not right. Are you even white?

Face it, little nigger. If you think that the whole country is corrupt as you say, you are wrong. You don't live here, you don't read or see what happens in Mexico. So cut the crap.
>>
>>72142259
Go pick your own damn tomatos then
>>
>>72163875
LMAO
> implying im a nigger, because you wanna feel better about yourself and the shithole you live in.

I really don't care, and wont waste my time arguing whether or not you think Mexico isn't all that bad right now. It seems pretty bad to me right now, that's all i gotta say.

>inb4 more jokes saying im a nigger or something
> Im actually white
> inb4 give me proof

Get lost mestizo.
>>
>>72158960
You are so fucking stupid its legitimately frightening. This isn't about the gangs you retard YOU ARE LITERALLY USING YOUR CORRUPT, INCOMPETENT GOVERNMENT AS AN EXCUSE FOR HOMICIDAL PRIVATE ARMIES SLAUGHTERING INNOCENTS WITHIN YOUR BORDERS. You are saying that Mexico is in the political position America was in almost a fucking century ago. You are disparaging America for having a problem with street gangs, without realizing that the reason the problem doesn't get worse is because we fucking contain it. You are literally insulting America for being less shitty than you. Holy fuck.

And why wouldn't the laws allowing the cartels to flourish be repealed? Maybe its because your government is literally as bad as the cartels. And you think that you can literally just walk into the U.S. and take over. This goes beyond mere shitposting. You are literally delusional.
>>
>>72142259
lics pet a spot of benis in gutt
>>
File: 1461695598294.gif (973 KB, 500x216) Image search: [Google]
1461695598294.gif
973 KB, 500x216
>>72150176
>USA becomes like Mexico
>world's most powerful nation becomes shithole run by manlets
>>
Mexicans are worse because they are as stupid as dindus but breed more. Just get out and we'll get robots to pick the damn tomatoes.
>>
>>72163875
Hijo de puta cabron todos sabemos que Mexico es uno de los paises mas corruptos del mundo entero y que lo ha sido por cientos de años. Construye la puta pared!
>>
>>72142259
Do you live in a shitty minorityfilled hood? Normal legal spics aren't bad, they work hard to fit in with the industrious Caucasian
>>
>>72142259
>>72150068
> trying to make a new American demographic become your enemy instead of ally

you think nigger is gonna pull reparations on a Mexican-American?
>>
File: 1325295198002.png (113 KB, 1433x1437) Image search: [Google]
1325295198002.png
113 KB, 1433x1437
>>72142259
Why is the fact of me having internet in my home triggers you?
Get mad at those with your flag speaking spanish.
>>
>>72142259
>I HATE THEM MORE THAN NIGGERS
Whoa...settle down there champ. Let's not go that far. They are far better than niggers in every conceivable way.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 680x798) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 680x798
>>72142259
bro America was never white
>>
>>72163875
Please go back to facebook and spread all that information.
>>
>>72142259
Haha, You're a loser.
>>
>>72150068
This is the only correct answer.

By the 3rd generation they speak no Spanish and just sorta eat the food because its good and live in the comfy white suburbs and become your average middle class white guy but with a tan. Maybe will spend a bit more on coronas and tequila but is that a bad thing.
>>
>>72148714
How does it feel to know your mere presince lowers property value?

Whites move in=gentification
Spicshits move in=crime increases
>>
>>72158869
rare
>>
File: 1461611072842.jpg (27 KB, 519x445) Image search: [Google]
1461611072842.jpg
27 KB, 519x445
>>72164916
>I really don't care
> It seems pretty bad to me right now
>It seems
>don't care
Exactly, your perception not the reality.
>inb4 give me proof
Nigger

>>72165766
>todos sabemos
>absolutos
>que lo ha sido por cientos de años
Por favor, pocho, ni vives aqui. Lee la historia de Mexico si tan seguro estas. Nunca fue como tu dices.

>>72167017
Ponte a leer las noticias si no lo crees (no, televisa no) y sal a la calle
>muh powerful narcos
>>
>>72158193
neither of you fucking invaders have a reason to be in my continent get back fuckers America have always been and will always be Brown.
>>
>>72168720
>Noticias
gr8b8m8
Now you are going to tell me you work for the government, right?
>>
File: half mexican half white.jpg (46 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
half mexican half white.jpg
46 KB, 500x667
>1 IN 5 SPIC

New Mexico here, it's at least 4 in 5 spics.

You get used to it fampai. They're very accepting of gringos, and it's not hard to find a mexiqt waifu.
>>
File: nicejoke.jpg (55 KB, 991x902) Image search: [Google]
nicejoke.jpg
55 KB, 991x902
>>72168720
LMAO i have this thread tabbed, because it's funny seeing you get triggered.

Like i said..
> Assumes im a nigger, because you want to feel better about your shithole country.
You should probably listen to >>72169581
>>
>>72145126
>white birth rate ever going higher than 1.6 ever again
i have bad news for you buddy
>>
>>72142259

At least you don't live in arab land jersey city. It's like 40% arab 20% indian and 30% spic. The rest are niggers.
>>
File: 1460006399466.gif (323 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1460006399466.gif
323 KB, 200x150
>>72142259
You're going into slavery.

Mexicanos will rule over you.

Kill yourself now.

t. Nehiyaw patriot
>>
>>72146302
depends do you consider arabs,indians,persians,"spanish",or slavic jews white? if so yes we have 200 million whites.
do you only consider people who had two grandfathers of european descent born in usa white? if so that number is about 80 million
>>
What's worse is that people allow them because they like burritos or because they have a friend who's an illegal. Yes, stupid shit like that.

>"But my friend is an illegal. How would you feel if your friend was?"

If my friend was an illegal, I'd sell his ass out. I don't care. Shit, even if my grandmother was an illegal, I'd tell her to get out. Fuck your feelings.
>>
>>72142259

I feel you OP

I live in San Diego, which is exponentially worse than anything you've ever experienced.

All the whites here flee the browns by moving to expensive neighborhoods in 'North County'.

The problem is, I'm a relatively poor white so I'm left to rot down here with the beaners
>>
File: image561_soros_1000.jpg (127 KB, 508x640) Image search: [Google]
image561_soros_1000.jpg
127 KB, 508x640
jooss are planning to kill 3 billion pple from now to 2050

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>72142259
By "spics", I'm assuming you mean Mexicans.
I've only ever met two Mexicans. One here in England (who I shagged). She was very pretty. I worked with her and asked her about Mexico; she said if you have money, then it's OK. She was from the rich level of Mexican society. Lived in a walled compound with a swimming pool and armed guards. It sounds a bit like being a white person in South Africa. I'm originally from Rhodesia, so I understood her.

Also a chap who shared a flat with me when I lived in Spain. Between Barcelona and the Pyrenees mountains. He was a good lad. Very religious and poor as a church mouse. Spanish is not my first language, but I had to accompany this guy because he just seemed utterly confused all the time. I took him to the supermarket to buy milk and fruit. He could not believe all the different types of milk. - skimmed, semi-skimmed, full fat, etc. He was very nervous about everything. And in winter, he fucking could not take the cold.
>>
>>72143303

no, you'd just come more north, cause you don't even want to live in your shitville country.
>>
>>72150378
>>72157973
>>72155337

>Raven's Standard Progressive Matrices test was administered to a representative sample of 920 white, Mestizo and Native Mexican Indian children aged 7–10 years in Mexico. The mean IQs in relation to a British mean of 100 obtained from the 1979 British standardization sample and adjusted for the estimated subsequent increase were: 98·0 for whites, 94·3 for Mestizos and 83·3 for Native Mexican Indians.

>98·0 for whites, 94·3 for Mestizos and 83·3 for Native Mexican Indians.
http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=266611
>>
>>72142259
Why so mad, amigo?
>>
>>72174251
>>72174595

Don't worry, any skin color can be a moslem bro!
>>
File: shocked.jpg (491 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
shocked.jpg
491 KB, 1024x1024
>All this talk about enslaving and genocide each other
Guys what the fucking hell >! Unlike left wingers I thought we were actually about freedom for all, justice for all, and purist of happiness?!

;_;
>>
>>72153272
>Italian
>having the audacity to call into question the whiteness of others
ISHYGDDT
Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.