[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Trump stop being a Democrat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: CRLvYeaUYAEtT9T.png (206 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CRLvYeaUYAEtT9T.png
206 KB, 600x600
As we all know, Trump used to be a fairly standard democrat until fairly recently, among other things - Trump has changed his positions on:

>Abortion
>Immigration
>Guns
>Healthcare
etc.

I'm left wondering - what caused him to change his views and become a Republican?
>>
He is a democrat plant who is pandering to stereotypical republicans to win the nomination and is then going to throw the general election for the reptilian Illuminati puppet shillary.
>>
>>72141216
How has he changed his position on healthcare? He was never conservative about healthcare.
>>
>>72141216

He didn't.
>>
>>72141216
Doesn't matter, currently is simply the most representative politician of what the average American really cares about. Right leaning on economic issues, and doesn't give a shit about social issues. The fiscal conservative, social liberal that everyone has wanted but has never seen. That isn't reflected in his rhetoric because he has a base the pander to, but once he is the nominee, mark my words, that will be his platform.
>>
>>72141216
He saw the writing on the wall when the supreme dindu took over the party.
>>
9/11
>>
>>72141216
He's a republican-leaning independent: an economic conservative (lower taxes and reaganomics) and a moderate on social issues. Somewhat close to classic liberalism, more common in Europe.
>>
>>72141216
He is a old school dem. Trump and anyone who isnt a massive cuck know the current democrap party is shit
>>
>>72141216
He was always a conservative democrat
The DNC made moves to the left
9/11 happened
He watch 6 years of Obama
>>
Because he could never beat Hillary in the Dem primary.

The GOP was ripe for hostile takeover.
>>
>>72141216

When the house you built your fortune in is coming down around you... And the liberals have had their way for years... Hmm, let me think. Connection perhaps? Self preservation? Or save the country that allowed you to become great and understand the liberals are destroying it... The very core of it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.