[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THREAD 2: Aussies buy French subs even though German subs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
are way better and cheaper.

Why, Aussies, why did you do it? Our German subs are better, same size, cheaper to handle, cheaper to build, we would have built all of them in Adelaide and even got 10 million sausages to Australia and established your own Oktoberfest with great German beer.
>>
>>72141179

Australians are shitposters by nature.

They want a meme submarine which fires surrender leaflets and has lots of reverse gears.
>>
Our government is controlled by retards. There is no other explanation. They are simply literal retards.
>>
>>72141179
Because the French boat is the sexy, has no screw and has special forces insertion capabilities built in. It has a "frogman" chamber.
>>
>>72141179
Lol you seem to be mad.
Don't be mad your are selling good HK Guns.
>>
>>72142263
We will now build an anti-French submarine torpedo which we sell to all Asian countries for very cheap money.
>>
>>72141179
Bribe? Corruption?

I bet they show bigger number on the paper. They give same amount for French submarines. Give some of it to French politicians. Rest is to Aussie politicians pocket.
>>
>>72141179
I'm sure Turkey will take all your submarines Hans.
>>
>>72142477
China don't go to the europeans water and they are our ally so find someone better like ISIS.
>>
>>72142910
>China don't go to the europeans water and they are our ally so find someone better like ISIS.
"China go to Aussie water and the are ally with great communist country of North Korea and Vietnam. China want Aussie-French subs blown out of water."
>>
The deal included getting a shipyard in australia for the submarines to be build there. You can imagine that "they" don´t want germany to have the capabilities to build submarines at the other side of the planet using anglo labour. Anglos working for germans? It´s literally Hitler
>>
>>72143037
No, China is not really ally of North korea since the leader also threaten china of nuclear attack.
Btw china is a big country so that's why we should be able to handle them.
I don't have fear about our quality submarine.
>>
File: hmas j7 (2).jpg (1 MB, 2000x1600) Image search: [Google]
hmas j7 (2).jpg
1 MB, 2000x1600
>Australian submarines
>>
File: alarrrm.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
alarrrm.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1365
>>72143289
There were problem in the engine room on the German boats too.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.