[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ know of any games that revolve around plotting, manipulation,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1443971864059.png (1 MB, 830x600) Image search: [Google]
1443971864059.png
1 MB, 830x600
Does /pol/ know of any games that revolve around plotting, manipulation, and/or manuvering yourself on a social ladder? Anything where the goal is to manipulate people or plot behind their backs with copious amounts of backstabbing. Usually the closest I can get to this is from really niche h-games about mentally corrupting girls but usually those end with you fucking her and no option to make her do shit for you like a henchwoman. Basically do you know any games or mods for game that let me play as a kike.

>>/v/
Yeah I know but they said to come here.

Pic Related
>>
Crusader Kings bruh.

To a lesser extent other GSG games, but they focus on a whole country instead of a dynasty.
>>
>>72141101
nationstates.net
>>
>>72141231
Crusader Kings is great, you can do some pretty cool shit. That being said the AI isn't really realistic and will always act in certain parameters.
>>
I fucking quit /v/ aftet the third ban I recieved for using the word "jewishly". /v/ has been invaded by cucks and sjw enablers after She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named screamed to moot.

Which is fucking weird because the 8 Steps of Cucolding happened to fucking /pol/, not to those faggots. Really we're the ones who took the brunt of it.
>>
File: Tropico_5_cover[1].jpg (56 KB, 280x345) Image search: [Google]
Tropico_5_cover[1].jpg
56 KB, 280x345
>>72141101
Try this!
Manage some banana republic and try staying in power by hook or by crook.
>>
What you described is literally Crusader Kings 2
>>72141414
Not really like the OP but fucking amazing regardless. Lots of great RP on the forums as well.
>>
Mount and Blade Warband
>>
rl
>>
>>72141101
Fallout New Vegas. Or sadly, FO4
>>
Fable 3:
Become King or Queen. Do a good deed, it costs money. Do a bad deed, it saves money but is evil.
You want to be good but if you don't have money everyone will die at the end.
You have lots of money but are hated by the people you saved....
BUT...

You can invest your own money into properties and businesses.
Slowly buy everything in the town and make so much money you can fund all good choices and STILL have enough left over to save every life at the end.

Fable 3 proves that Capitalism is the true good.
>>
File: beach_life_profilelarge.jpg (81 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
beach_life_profilelarge.jpg
81 KB, 640x480
>>72141101
I don't know any sophisticated like that, but I know beach life (aka spring break) which is pretty comfy, you manage a resort, this game is kinda old but still worth a try imo.
>>
whenever it comes out, yandere simulator will have a mind breaking feature where you can use students you've captured and tortured enough to do your will, like do shit for you or kill others
>>
>>72141231

Fuck conclave though
>>
>>72141667
ᶻᵒᵉ ᑫᵘᶦᶰᶰ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaXJ16SU-HY

Spy on people then whistle blow when the time is right.
>>
>>72143006
You fool! If you repeat her name two more times she appears!
>>
>>72143515
.........saekeeessiiiaaaannn
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.