[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christians hate the white race.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: Christfag scum.jpg (10 KB, 250x227) Image search: [Google]
Christfag scum.jpg
10 KB, 250x227
When did you realize that Christians were a bunch of blue pilled cucks who hate the white race? They don't even care about race mixing as long as everyone worships their dead kike on a stick.

Atheism is the only logical choice because it doesn't conflict with white pride.
>>
Still waiting on that fedora wearing Jan Sobieski, anon?
>>
>>72139156
>FUH-DOH-RAH

Not an argument.
>>
>>72139471
The belief that there could be a massive movement of atheistic white people spreading across their lands to throw back whatever stands in their way is not an argument. It's a fever dream.
>>
>>72138733
News flash...white people didnt start christianity. Why the fuck would they care about race mixing?
>>
>>72139956
That's not my argument, retard. My argument is that Christians hate the white race, especially their leadership.
>>
>>72140229
Exactly, so why should any /pol/ack be Christian?
>>
>>72138733
Atheism is the most degenerate thing among modern times.

It teaches people that nothing matters and that everyone is nothing but moving meat.
Its the cause of modern degeneracy and the thing that caused sweden to go full SJW.
>>
>>72140584
>It teaches people that nothing matters
lol
>>
Let's talk the bible.

Be dumb and don't test "god" heheh, you're just being "tested" instead of punished

God gives lots of rules instead of freedom because "He hates you being a homoxexual" since He's the one making you a homosexual. Thus being this what HE wants and His will.

Thi is easy to see: Oooooh, the devil is in the woooorld, and the devil wants to ruin mankiiiiind, so the devil forbids buttsecs and all manners of sexual and not sexual fun and makes you a slave of everybody turning you into a servant, just opposite of what GOD wants.

Look what kind of faggot rewrote the bible.

>THIS IS DEGENERATE

Ah, you confess to hate what God wants of His humans? And that you want them bound to stupid rules that ruin lives and make life hell?
Rules you faggots don't even follow?

Do you expect me to be stupid and believe a guy who obviously doesn't even practice what he preachs? Where are the astoundind miracles and the great signs proper of a God?

And my favourite: "God isn't real"

Which translated means: Be stupid, don't start looking by yourself. Really, be stupid, can't you see how I'm laughing at you? No really, be stupid while I call you smart.

Anybody wanting to find God and the Christ should start looking from a freedom perspective, not from a slavery perspective, because if God makes a man that desires to be a woman, God wants this man to be so, and even wants this desire to come to reality because God loves humans, not demons that want to enslave you.
>>
>>72140584
>le atheism = nihilism meme

Go back to 8 chan.
>>
File: ThatPostGaveMeCancer.jpg (77 KB, 528x384) Image search: [Google]
ThatPostGaveMeCancer.jpg
77 KB, 528x384
>>72140889

Do you actually believe that god and the devil both exist? You have to be at least 18 to post here.
>>
>>72141195

Translation: Be stupid, don't believe, that's for the mentally handicapped and little kids that are dumb, be stupid, be stupid because I say so, be stupid, don't test things for yourself, be stupid, be stupid, really, it is the best for you, be stupid.
>>
>>72141307
I bet you believe in angels to, retard. All of those things are easily proven to be myths, you idiot. You are the stupid one.
>>
>>72138733
>dead kike on a stick.
kek
>>
>>72141613

>proven

Translation: Be dumb, trust me, don't test it yourself, be dumb, obey me, be dumb, don't test it, be dumb, don't test it.
>>
>>72141932
>>72141307
Christians are insane as these post show.
>>
>>72141932
>don't test it yourself

I am telling you to test it yourself you dumb Yurotrash.
>>
>>72140584
Not even religious, but this, 100%. Disconnecting from religion divorces a people from a common ethic of right and wrong, leaving people to forge their own, proprietary ethos. Perhaps the one who decided on his own to not be observant wouldn't immediately go full bore degenerate and won't realize the effect of his decision, but it stands to reason the more hedonism becomes the norm, second generations and so forth of those without moral guidance would be enticed away from a residual community standard.

There is no substitute that serves. SJW are attempting to, but politics are temporal and ever changing according to societies perceived needs. What is 'right' one day is 'wrong' the next, based on no other criteria than what new voter bloc can be tapped or exploited.
>>
File: sharia.jpg (29 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
sharia.jpg
29 KB, 540x405
>>72142564
Yeah religious morality and law is way better than atheists figuring things out for themselves. Pic related. /s
>>
File: cr-08022109.jpg (33 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
cr-08022109.jpg
33 KB, 720x480
>All hail the mighty plank of wood!

Stupid Christfags
>>
>>72138733
> tips
When will you maplefaggots understand that niggers can't be truly christians because of their niggerish mindset?
>>
>>72142767
>and law
Well, that was certainly a leap.
>>
File: islam-wife-beating.jpg (11 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
islam-wife-beating.jpg
11 KB, 300x224
>>72142866
This is strictly morality. So superior to atheists figuring it out on their own.

>>72142859

The first state to declare Christianity the state religion was 100% nigger.
>>
>>72143225
>there is this one thing that I and others don't like, so we'll castigate all such things under the same label, though they may be very different
Let me guess your age. 17?
>>
>>72143521
You made a generalization about atheists not being able to know right and wrong, yet religious people are responsible for the most barbaric things in the world. Atheists are underrepresented in prison, divorce less, and have fewer abortions than Christians, and you have the nerve to tell us that we don't know right from wrong? Fuck you.
>>
>>72143854
>You made a generalization about atheists not being able to know right and wrong
I said atheists would decide for themselves what constituted right and wrong, and that there exists no mechanism to anchor their concepts that others would share of them as time went on. Your very phrasing of the concept as an established, stable thing takes its lead from religious teaching.
>Fuck you
Your thread is bad and you should feel bad.

You should also take a moment out of your busy life and consider the things in which you believe before spouting them out at the world with such surety, kiddo. Otherwise you'll just part of the white noise of assholes on the internet with a worthless opinion rooted in your feelings.
>>
>>72145691
>no mechanism to anchor their concepts that others would share of them as time went on.

Do you think a magic book written by ancient sandniggers has wonderful insights into morality, like stone people who work on the sabbath?

Atheists are better at morality than Christians.
>>
>>72140237
You're a complete retard. Lay off the Internet and put down the keyboard.
>>
>>72140237

canadians hate the white race. see their pm
>>
Kek
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.