[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
How does this make you feel /pol/?
>>
>>72138136

It's a Federal offense to take images, broadcast, or stream from inside of voting booths.

It makes me feel like reporting this thread to the authorities.
>>
>>72138136
I don't care, I'm not a Yankee.
>>
>>72138136
It feels good watching betas throw away their votes..good work beta
>>
File: Rare Pepe 2.jpg (102 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
Rare Pepe 2.jpg
102 KB, 258x245
>>72138136
YOU FUCKING BERNOUT!!
>>
>>72138136
Bernie should win the nomination. It should be Trump vs Bernie in the general. That would be real democracy.
>>
File: 1458595986601.jpg (21 KB, 305x325) Image search: [Google]
1458595986601.jpg
21 KB, 305x325
>>72138136
I sense regret in your future
>>
>>72138136
It makes me feel like telling you that you wasted your time voting since he isn't going to win.
>>
Glad I don't live in your shithole of a country and never will.

How much did your university degree cost you?
>>
>>72138765
More importantly what has your "free" degree done to better your life?
>>
It makes me feel that you are just another limp-dick zilch who wants everyone above you in social stature to suffer for your wasted life. I can't even summon rage against such weak simpering pussies. You won't win. When Bernie fails you autists will likely riot or something. That will be glorious because it will be the last big tantrum which finally earns you all the spanking you so desperately need.
>>
>>72139091
Well, a job without going into debt for starters.
>>
>>72139091
Stimulating conversations with his wife's bull.
>>
>>72138136
Makes me feel as if you're wasting your vote. But you do what you do.
>>
>>72139332
>Makes me feel as if you're wasting your vote. But you do what you do.

The only one that mattered was the Senate race. I should have voted for Sestak over McGinty, but I voted for John Fetterman because he wants to legalize weed.
>>
>>72138136
Thanks OP for voting Bernie in the California primary. Any way you can help to take down Hillary is appreciated.
>>
>>72138136
I fucking hate people who can not make a proper photo with modern phones. I mean nigga do you use iphone 4 or are you hands shaking all the time because you are a junky?
>>
>>72138363
>It feels good watching betas throw away their votes.

How can you throw a vote away in a primary faggot? Do you know how primaries work?
>>
>>72139755
>Thanks OP for voting Bernie in the California primary.

I'm from PA anon.
>>
>>72139755
California doesn't have it's primary until June
>>
Fuck I should have voted for Sestak. McGinty might win. Fuck I wish we had run off voting here.
>>
>>72138136
>How does this make you feel /pol/?
Why would I care that someone is exercising their right to vote? Voting for someone I disagree with is still better than being a lazy fuck that doesn't participate.
>>
Multicolored/non-hygienic/drug addicted lizards, fags, ITs, and rabid women of the Bernie side wasting votes and money.
>>
>>72139843
I don't think you know how primaries work, m8.

>inb4 britcuck

Im here on vacation for a week.
>>
>>72140838
>I don't think you know how primaries work, m8.

One or another candidate goes on to the general. You cannot throw you vote away in a Democratic primary you stupid retarded idiot.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.