[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welfare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: welfare-sign.jpg (34 KB, 600x313) Image search: [Google]
welfare-sign.jpg
34 KB, 600x313
Is it degenerate to accept social assistance?
>>
>>72137705
Only if its for a long time
>>
>>72137753
what if i'm unable to work?
>>
>>72137843
>>72138020
Imagine you live alone in the whole world
What would you do
>>
>>72137843
Are you though?
>>
>>72137843
What do you mean by "unable to work".
And no, it is not degenerate, social assistance role is to avoid people spiraling into poverty with their family when they lose their jobs or are disabled.

Problem is when we have shitskins leechers who are perfectly healthy and just abuse the system.
>>
>>72138125
probably die

>>72138201
i was diagnosed with cancer at 27 and it's taken a toll on me. i can't get any private health insurance (prescription coverage, etc.) becajse of my medical history.

social assistance would cover my prescriptions.

would you say it's degenerate to apply?
>>
>>72138539
my doctor says i have psychiatric issues stemming from my cancer and wants me to take drugs i can't afford.
>>
>>72138551
I hope you're kidding. Are you seriously going to consider /pol's opinion on this? Are you personally that worried about what is and what isn't "degenerate" that you can't make up your mind?
>>
>>72139024
everyone i've known receiving social assistance have been low class, lazy, drug addicts, which is why i'm hesitant
>>
>>72138841
What do you want ? Finish in the street ?
Seriously gtfo this board and stop giving so much importance to its opinions, find people who actually care about your issues online or IRL in support groups, but what sure is you won't find them here.

Still hope you are trolling us because if not... wew
>>
>>72138125
Steal cars. Crash airplanes into buildings. Run oil tankers into seaside amusement parks.

Probably a bunch of other cool shit.
>>
I have cancer and I work. Stop being a faggot.
>>
Not if the society is itself degenerate, then it is an honorable thing to do
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.