[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Pat Buchanan does it again. Secularism is a dead end.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 15
File: buchanan.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
buchanan.jpg
1 B, 486x500
Based Pat Buchanan does it again. Secularism is a dead end. This is what the alt-right gets wrong.

http://buchanan.org/blog/if-god-is-dead-125152

>These secular conservatives may think that “America can survive the death of God and religion,” writes Prager, but they are wrong.
And, indeed, the last half-century seems to bear him out.

>A people’s religion, their faith, creates their culture, and their culture creates their civilization. And when faith dies, the culture dies, the civilization dies, and the people begin to die.

>Now Western Man embraces the newer religions: egalitarianism, democratism, capitalism, feminism, One Worldism, environmentalism.

>These, too, give meaning to the lives of millions, but these, too, are inadequate substitutes for the faith that created the West.
>>
>>72137230
So our choice is between delusion and degeneracy?
Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>72137336
Tip harder, faggot.
>>
>>72137481
>haha i was going to have to accept that my argument is bad but you triggered a meme tough luck pal
>>
I dunno. It's like saying European culture died when the pagans converted to Christianity. I'm sure they said the same of schism of Catholicism and Protestantism. I do think secularism makes a culture somewhat weak, and eventually religion will fill the void. Either another religion will take hold (Like Islam in Europe is now) or people will become religious again (Former Soviet Union countries).
>>
>>72137871
That pagans didn't lose thier culture when they converted to Christianity, they took the best aspects of it and incorporated it's symbols within Christian worship.

>I'm sure they said the same of schism of Catholicism and Protestantism

And they were right. European culture fragmented with the Reformation.
>>
>>72137766
What specific criticisms did you make?
>>
>>72138137
I didn't make any, but I'll make one now.
I think it's more worthwhile to value truth and push forward rather than go back to religion just because it fights degeneracy. The enemy of your enemy isn't necessarily your friend.
>>
The only thing us Irish had was catholicism. It is slowly starting to fade away giving that same sex marriage was legalised and the 8th amendment on abortion is soon to be repealed.

I'd hate to live in a non-secular society but our traditions and values are starting to die unfortunately.
>>
>>72138352
There is no "truth" in secularism. Secularism was always an attempt to subvert society and make it easier to control. The Whigs egged on the secular French Revolution because they feared Catholic France.
>>
>>72138537
Secularism is based on truth. You're confusing it with liberalism, which is based on acceptance.
>>
>>72138675
Secularism is based on ideology, specifically English Whig ideology.
>>
>>72137230
You know, I just wish the alternative was something better than kike on a stick, especially when part of that religion makes you a cuck that is supposed to forgive people killing your wife and kids, or allow refuge for all of the world's scum.

I also don't like how you are supposed to pick what parts of the book you follow.
>>
>>72138786
There are no living Whigs, you retard. That shit is ancient.
>>
>>72138369
>>I'd hate to live in a non-secular society

You live in a secuular society now, and as you've said it's been nothing but decline.
>>
>>72137230
We should combat those who seek to undermine religion rather than try to push religion on the unwilling
>>
>>72138786
I'm talking about the modern definition, where it just means the separation of church and state. Essentially low-key atheism that's palatable to religious people.
>>
File: 14373350282.jpg (74 KB, 536x312) Image search: [Google]
14373350282.jpg
74 KB, 536x312
>>72137230

the birthrate decline is the leading factor in all this degeneracy - people who don't have kids never grow up, and hence they fall for degenerate jew schemes

however, the decline in birthrate in the west is a direct product of the open border trade globalization schemes that the religious right in western nations has allowed to flourish because -
>muh shekels

the priest cannot exist in a truly enlightened world free from superstition - he is inevitably outmoded when the educated individual becomes his own cleric

so when western world gets too advanced, the priests allows ideas in the gate that promote economic equality in order to promote destruction of a burgeoning middle class, and creation of some form of revolutionary proletariat, so that there will be a new stock of subhumans or other people to dumb to understand that priests are just freeloaders

Pat Buchanan is head of controlled opposition in the United States. As a Roman Catholic, he is allowed to seemingly root for the national interest as it was framed by the protestant founding stock, with separation of church and state as a key feature, and not a bug

but secretly, pat wants what all papists strive for - control of earthly affairs vested in the vatican, the original form of jewish totalitarianism as it was spawned in roman millennia ago

fuck you, Pat, you dumbass Mick - i can see through you

all you kike worshipping cucktians need to get your heads out of your asses and repel the advance of fake oppo like Pat.
>>
>>72139013
I agree.
>>
>>72137230
This is gibberish. All the same shit is happening in Japan, and they were never Christian.
>>
>>72139144
>the birthrate decline is the leading factor in all this degeneracy - people who don't have kids never grow up, and hence they fall for degenerate jew schemes

How about instead of having too many kids and running out of resources, we just get rid of the jews?
>>
>>72138352
>just because it fights degeneracy
It does not and i would argue that knowingly endorsing falsehoods is every bit as degenerate, not to mention that contemporary Christian denominations worry more about staying relevant that enforcing any sort of order.
>>
>>72138924
Secularism has it's origins in Whiggish ideology.

>>72138916
You have a poor understanding of Christianity, like most alt-right types. Forgiveness just means letting go. It does not mean someone gets off scott free. There's also no Christian imperative to take in immigrants. Look at Hungary and Poland. They refuse to take in immigrants because it would threaten their national Christian identity.

>>72139034
That's the whiggish definition. The American definition just means there can be no official Church. America was meant to be a non-denominational Christian nation.

>>72139013
But you're okay with pushing secularism on the unwilling? Secularism is not neutral.

>>72139144
Historically, Catholicism has been a bulwark against superstition. The frame for modern science comes from the work done by Catholic clergymen.

https://www.quora.com/Why-did-science-make-little-real-progress-in-Europe-in-the-Middle-Ages-3/answer/Tim-ONeill-1?share=1
>>
>>72137481
He's kinda right though. So many people do not practice or really believe in religion anymore. People aren't going to magically start converting and believing again either. I haven't really believed in it since being a teenager years and years ago, even if I wanted to I wouldn't be able to just decide i'm a real Christian again, I know I would just be lying to myself.
>>
>>72139310
And secularism in japan offers no solutions for it's problems either.

You're proving the original point.
>>
>>72139691
>That's the whiggish definition. The American definition just means there can be no official Church. America was meant to be a non-denominational Christian nation.
Alright fine, I'm a whig then. Why is it bad?
>>
>>72137230

He is right, but unfortunately he doesn't go far enough. We not only need a religious people, but to ensure that this perpetuates itself, we need a state church with judicial power
>>
>>72139310
They also abandoned Shinto and Buddhism.
>>
>>72139691
>You have a poor understanding of Christianity, like most alt-right types.
Of course I do as I constantly hear contradictory things about it. It just doesn't seem like there are any true way to interpret it.
>>
>>72139789
That's irrelevant. How many people really believe in their national or ethnic identity? Should it all be discarded because the masses are apathetic dolts?
>>
>>72139793
Secularism isn't the cause of the problems. Feminism is. Feminism crashes the birthrate, and the rest follows from that. Poland is still deeply Catholic, but they have below replacement fertility thanks to Feminism.
>>
>>72139885
see
>>72139961
>>
>>72139798
Whigs are the ancestors of modern liberals.

>>72139913
That's the fault of the Reformation. The Pre-Vatican II Catholic interpretation of Christianity is the true interpretation.

>>72139961
And feminism has it's roots in Secularism and liberalism. You're only looking at the symptoms, not the causes.
>>
File: P6260958.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
P6260958.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>>72137230
>Secularism is a dead end.
Dats right, cristcuck
>>
>>72140099
>Whigs are the ancestors of modern liberals.
Who gives a shit? I'm not a liberal and I don't want religion in government. Let's go from here instead of bringing up people and ideologies that have been dead for a hundred years.
>>
>>72140101
You act like this is somehow a representation of traditional Christianity, and not a modernist liberal subversion of it.
>>
>>72139838
Look everyone. A Muslim in England.
>>
>>72140200
> I'm not a liberal and I don't want religion in government

Yet you accept ideological principles foundational to liberalism that have weakened the West.
>>
>>72140099
>And feminism has it's roots in Secularism and liberalism.

No it doesn't. It predates both. Go read anything on the history of Feminism. Feminists don't give a shit about secularism as long as they get what they want. Why do you think Feminists promote Islam?
>>
>>72140331
What weakened the west was the belief in equality, not the lack of religion. Science has shown that the races and genders are vastly different. Religion was used to justify the enlightenment. If anything you're the cuck, not me.
>>
>>72140414
Feminists promote Islam as part of their promotion of secular multiculturalism, with the goal of weakening Institutional Christianity.
>>
>>72139691
Secularism is just a separation of church and state. I don't see how that's pushing anything on anyone
>>
>>72140510
"Equality" was one of the planks of European Secularism, which emerged with the so-called "Enlightenment" which was hostile to Christianity. You have a poor understanding of history.
>>
>>72137336
Not delusion. Parable. Good advice.

I'm not suffering to fill whatever void motivates true believers but I do appreciate the guidance and community provided by the church.

Also, I have no problem adapting what I find reasonable and attractive to my own context and ignoring the rest, for any ideology.
>>
>>72140643
Alright, regardless of history, equality is the problem, not secularism.
>>
>>72140602
Secularism is not a neutral ideology. It's the promotion of a civic religion.

http://www.independent.org/newsroom/article.asp?id=3206
>>
>>72140525
>secular multiculturalism

You have no idea what these words mean. You can't promote Islam and be secular at the same time, shithead. Feminism isn't secular and never has been.
>>
>>72140727
It's not an either/or situation. Secularism is a dead end that cannot address or correct the failures of liberalism since it is itself a liberal ideology that undermines Western identity.
>>
>>72140226
>You act like this is somehow a representation of traditional Christianity
Yes, It is christcuck. I'll slap you like a little bitch you are and you will ask for another one like a true christcuck
>>
>>72140813
>You can't promote Islam and be secular at the same time

The left sees no contradiction.

>Feminism isn't secular and never has been.

Feminism is secular, leftist ideology and always has been.
>>
>>72138369

When Catholics lose the faith, they always seem to go full retard with the faith replacements mentioned in OP's post.

They still have all those Catholic impulses, but they get redirected in weird directions, with no church doctrine to ground them and point them in a useful direction.

The most radical leftist/feminists are often ex-christians, who have lost their faith and become Judaized.
>>
>>72140861
Sure it can. In the absence of religion, our government can make the informed decision to keep out certain ethnic or religious groups that would be detrimental to society. Liberalism kills societies by the simple mechanism of allowing the unfit, unproductive, and anti-social to have equal rights. So long as we avoid this pitfall, we're good.
>>
>>72140923
When has traditional Christianity ever supported homosexuality.

You seem to have a profound misunderstanding of what "turn the other cheek means". It means not to return an insult and practice self-control.
>>
>>72141088
What plagues society in not just immigration issues. Secularism has no answers to apathy or social decline.
>>
>>72141102
What is traditional Christianity, christcuck?
>>
File: black sun 4.jpg (26 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
black sun 4.jpg
26 KB, 600x450
>>72138916
>You know, I just wish the alternative was something better than kike on a stick
>>
>>72141008
There is no contradiction because Feminism isn't fucking secular, you retard. There is Christian Feminism, Islamic Feminism, Wiccan Feminism, and all of those fit inside Feminism, which accommodates religious Feminisms.

You don't know what secularism is. To you it's just a boogeyman that means whatever you don't like.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_theology
>>
>>72141196
Apathy is caused by social decline, which is caused by demographic shifts. People are happiest among their own kind. Multiculturalism causes alienation.
>>
>when faith dies, the culture dies, the civilization dies, the people begin to die

I have a feeling he tacitly means most faiths that aren't Islam.
>>
>>72138537
>Secularism was always an attempt to subvert society and make it easier to control
And as everyone knows, religion was never used to control society.
>>
File: deus_vult2.jpg (508 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
deus_vult2.jpg
508 KB, 1920x1200
>>72137230
Great article. Will share.

He surmises what /pol/ has been saying for the past year.

Christianity is the final red pill. Without our religion, white culture is dead is the water. Deus Vult. Ave Maria.
>>
Why doesn't /pol/ talk about this prophet of a man more often?
>>
>>72137230
lol no

being an aipac-subverted evangelical biblecuck who will die for israel or a catholic cuck washing negro feet is a dead end you faggot
>>
>>72141318
The Apostolic branches, such as Catholicism (minus the disaster that was Vatican II) and Orthodoxy.

>>72141470
Feminism is indeed secular. It began as a political ideology.

>There is Christian Feminism, Islamic Feminism, Wiccan Feminism, and all of those fit inside Feminism, which accommodates religious Feminisms.

Which just shows that liberal theologians will try to accommodate fashionable political ideas.

>>72141475
>Apathy is caused by social decline, which is caused by demographic shifts

Demographic shifts are one of the causes, but not the only cause. Another poster brought up Japan. They are ethnically homogeneous, but apathetic.

>>72141685
Of course it was.. It was part of the organic hierarchy that kept order. More importantly, it allowed it to flourish. Secularism was favoured by the Whigs to subvert Catholic countries that they were threatened by. It's an illegitimate control.
>>
>>72141952
And neither of those are representative of the Christianity that sustained and preserved the West.
>>
>>72142111
>Feminism is indeed secular.
>Which just shows that liberal theologians will try to accommodate fashionable political ideas.

Now you're making contradictory statements. Feminism is secular, but theologians can make Feminisms.

You're not even making sense anymore.

My original point is that Feminism is what destroyed the white race, not secularism. Secularism predates the decline in birthrates by hundreds of years. France was secular by the time of the French revolution, but the French people weren't becoming a minority in their own country until now. Why is this happening? Primarily because of low birthrates due to Feminism.
>>
>>72141847
Because /pol/ is full of underage retards who have the attention span of a gnat. Buchanan doesn't make soundbites, and his column can be all over the place. You actually have to read his books to even start off.

And, as we all know, if it's more than 150 characters, /pol/ isn't going to read it.
>>
>>72141952
nationalism and loyalty to your own people built and sustained the west.

"love your neighbor" christcucks are why nobody has the will to kill invading cancer hoards or stop the kikes
>>
>>72142689
meant for >>72142180
>>
Damn. As an atheist it's really becoming hard to deny that Christianity is what the west needs desperately. That was actually a great article that has made me seriously rethink some shit. Thanks OP
>>
>>72142689
You will like my thread.
>>72138733
>>
>>72142901
t. false flagging Christfag.
>>
>>72137230
I got a new "religion", I call it race realism, and it solves all the problems with egalitarianism and the other leftist bullshit things. While still being beneficial to the family unit and race.
>>
Religion is an ideology that can be a force of good or bad. There are plenty of ideologies that will replace religion that will also be used for good or bad in the future. Keep claiming it is necessary for family values while talking shit about Islam...
>>
>>72142973
Black atheist Conservative Republican Trump supporter that publicly identifies as a Christian because I am not historically ignorant and understands Christianity is the single greatest positive political force this country has ever seen .

Suck that leaffag
>>
Pat's only fault is that he is a Catholic dumbass.

He went as far in one of his recent pieces to singing Cruz's praises because Cruz is a Christcuck fetus fetishist like he is.

Fucking Christianity did not create the West; it destroyed Western civilization, and then it suppressed its return, fighting tooth and nail, for a thousand years. And now, Christians, typically loathsome as they are, like to claim that it was responsible for all the good things.

White Europeans created the West, despite being infected with Jewish world-destroying horseshit.
>>
>>72142901
plebs need jesus to more or less keep them in line
>>
File: bad religion.jpg (10 KB, 284x300) Image search: [Google]
bad religion.jpg
10 KB, 284x300
>>72143323
>Christianity is the single greatest positive political force this country has ever seen .

You can't be serious. Your country is full of retards who think that the Earth is 6000 years old and that gays should be locked up.
>>
>>72137230

Can all of the Christfags please stfu for this election cycle? We're trying to MAGA and you faggots are sperging over muh holy trinity

Nobody cares about your kike-on-a-stick cult.
>>
>>72142111
>The Apostolic branches
The ones that started sucking subhuman dick. Good one, christcuck
>>
>>72143536
And yet under Christianity we are number 1 in the world...

Hmm how does that work?
>>
>>72143875
You will be number 2 to China, which is under atheism, in about 20 years, so how does that work?

Shit argument because global empires have practised all kinds of religions.
>>
>>72143466
> it destroyed Western civilization, and then it suppressed its return,

Get out of here with that fallacy. If it wasn't for Christianity THERE BE NO AMERICA.

Islam was conquering Europe and Paganism did nothing for innovation but kept it divided under tribal warfare.

In fact its the left atheist degenerate message that's destroying our culture.

All you fucks do is shame religion and embraced degenerate behavior THEN your shocked with the result of everything becoming shit.
>>
>>72144006
>in about 20 years
Speculation

They are about 2 steps into a civil war at the moment

The more you know
>>
>>72142471
>Feminism is secular, but theologians can make Feminisms.

Correct. Feminism is a secular ideology that liberal theologians try to synthesize with their own flawed theology.

> France was secular by the time of the French revolution,

France was Catholic before the Revolution. That's why the Revolution was sponsored by English Whigs.

>>72142689
And yet the West was full of barbarians and savages who only became great when Christianized.

>"love your neighbor" christcucks are why nobody has the will to kill invading cancer hoards or stop the kikes

Poland, Hungary, and Russia refute this. Hungary defined itself as a Christian nation to prevent Islamization, and Poland is very jew-wise.

>>72143142
Traditional Christianity is set in stone, it can be twisted, but the traditional interpretation exists as a constant corrective.

Furthermore, it is transcendent, which places it above "ideology".

>Keep claiming it is necessary for family values while talking shit about Islam...

Islam and Christianity are fundamentally different.

>>72143466
Christianity elevated tthe West above savage barbarians, and saved it from Islamic hordes. This is too much for edgy alt-right types to understand.

>>72143536
>muh gays

Typical libertarian.

>>72143723
Trump has said it is important to defend Christianity around the world, and that America is a Christian nation. He's not the Edgy Secularist you alt-right types want.

>>72143808
Orthodox and Traditionally catholic countries are the ones most strongly resisting immigration.

>>72144006
China is rapidly becoming Christian after the social decline and apathy caused by communistic materialism.
>>
Europe did not deserve Christianity. They like killing each other a lot while worshipping gods that cuck them or gods that lose their hammers and had to dress like girls.
>>
File: What the Cuck.png (532 KB, 500x567) Image search: [Google]
What the Cuck.png
532 KB, 500x567
>>72137230
>>
>>72144281
>China is rapidly becoming Christian after the social decline and apathy caused by communistic materialism.

Got your back Christian bro

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2014/12/29/christians-now-outnumber-communists-in-china/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
http://www.slate.com/bigideas/what-is-the-future-of-religion/essays-and-opinions/fenggang-yang-opinion
http://www.economist.com/news/briefing/21629218-rapid-spread-christianity-forcing-official-rethink-religion-cracks
>>
>>72144281
> Trump is not the edgy secularist

He's not a Christfag, you rube. I'm sure he's pro-Christian over any other religion, but he doesn't care about your faggot Bible and that's very apparent.

Sorry buddy, he only said that stuff to win the southern rubes over.
>>
>>72144480
Even mainstream Catholics are turning on Francis.

http://www.crisismagazine.com/2016/the-problem-with-multicultural-foot-washing
>>
>>72144245
No it's inevitable. They grow at 7% per year, you grow at 2%, if you're lucky. They also have 5 times the population. China will be number 1.

China is over 90% Han Chinese and is over 90% Mandarin speakers. They are less likely to have a civil war than the US, which is a failed melting pot of crap.
>>
>>72137230
He's right. Atheists are shit. Even if you are not *spiritual* you have a cultural duty to participate as a Christian. Do not act like you're better than thousands of years of cultural unity. It is one of the most destructive and disrespectful things you can do.
>>
>>72144666
Sure he's only pretending. And when the elections' over, he'll invite you to his secret tree house and you two can listen to Linkin Park.
>>
>>72142689
we had greece and rome before kikes ruined it wil christianity

japan and china will last beyond the west because their people remain pure and true to themselves, and don't let some faggy biblecuck tell them to let in all of the inferior muds
>>
>>72144682
see

>>72144636
>>72144281

China already has more Christians than atheist.

China's government have been doing a good job in hiding the unrest in their citizen.

Don't be surprise too see them peacefully convert instead of a civil war.
>>
>>72144887
this fucking phone

>>72144887
meant for >>72144281
>>
>>72144759

No, he'll invite you to his church to sing Hark the Herald Angel Sings
>>
>>72144281
>China is rapidly becoming Christian

False.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_China#Demographics_and_geography

Low, single digit percentages. Christianity has always been, and always will be, a minor religion in China.
>>
>>72144743
Additionally, notice how secular liberals always substitute culture with hedonism, and other "exotic" cultures? They're the same ones who smugly state that "white americans have no real culture" - it's because they threw it all away.
>>
>>72144100

You think the White impulse for exploration and conquest and civilization-building came from Christianity? Jews don't conquer anything but exploiting goyim for shekels and telling lies, and the Christians who bought their bullshit broke society by being so focused on passivity and equality with the Roman gutter and the fantasy that Jeebus was coming back to install a paradise for them that they stopped caring about actual life. And don't forget that the barbarians who sacked Rome were already Christian converts.

Christianity is what happens when the fucking Jews fill Whites with bullshit, just as Islam is what you get when you fill sandniggers with it.

The fact is that FUCKING JEWS-- the ones that dumbass Christcucks worship--are destroying our culture, just like they destroyed the Romans with Christianity, which was the original Political Correctness.
>>
>>72144908
>China already has more Christians than atheist.

False.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_China

Less than 5% of Chinese are Christians, and up to 1/3 are atheists, especially in urban areas. There isn't a single province in China where Christians make up more than 7% of the population.
>>
>China is rapidly becoming Christian

The best way to turn into cucks
>>
>>72139144

You don't have to have kids when Pedro and company are already filling in those jobs and breeding new little workers.

Of course, eventually you're dead and they just take over.
>>
>>72145462
>atheist Marxist ideology
Is the answer
>becoming slave and have no free will

Yeah sure sounds like paradise.
>>
>>72145462

Exactly.

I'm betting that at some point we will see Jews actually defending the suppression of Christianity in China.

Of course, in a couple generations, once a bunch of chinese-jew mischlings take over Chinese media, this strategy will reverse itself.
>>
ITT: Christfags triggered by le hat men
>>
>>72144281
>And yet the West was full of barbarians and savages who only became great when Christianized.
>Greeks
>Romans
>barbarians and savages
>>
File: whyivoterepublican.jpg (49 KB, 640x552) Image search: [Google]
whyivoterepublican.jpg
49 KB, 640x552
>>72137230
>Pat Buchanan

Jesus christ I knew you guys on here were fucked, but I didn't realize just how fucked you guys are.
>>
File: 1378116563789.png (433 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1378116563789.png
433 KB, 800x533
>>72143536
>>
>>72145063
Unlikely, but he's been open about his church attendance.

>>72144887
Greece and Rome weren't representative of Europe as a whole. The Greeks and Romans embraced Christianity and incorporated it into their identity successfully. It was Pagans like Julian the apostate that originally colluded with teh Jews to suppress Christianity.

>>72145097
See >>72144636

>>72145281
>You think the White impulse for exploration and conquest and civilization-building came from Christianity?

No, but Christianity enhanced it and built the west.

>And don't forget that the barbarians who sacked Rome were already Christian converts.

And they soon became the Kings of Europe and progressed from Barbarians to civilized people because they were Christian.

The Jews conspired with the pagans to suppress Christianity.
>>
>>72145783

I mean to say: defending Christians against suppression by the Chinese government. At least until they have a foothold.
>>
>>72138786
Kikebug plz go
>>
>>72145897
Buchanan and Trump are old friends. He's one of the most aware political commentators there is.

>>72145861
The most histrionic comments here are being made by atheists.
>>
>>72146030
actual demography citations > breitbart

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>72145875
No, but the goths and visigoths sure were.

The Grreks and the Romans accepted Christianity, then spread it to the less civilized cultures.
>>
>>72146189
The Whigs were financed by the Jews. Secularism is the result of Jewish hostility to Christianity.
>>
>>72146271
What an angry little man you are. Stop wasting bandwidth and leave the interwebs.
>>
>>72146034
The Jews are already in China and have done nothing to stop the suppression of Christians, but keep projecting if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>72146030
>The Jews conspired with the pagans to suppress Christianity.

The Jews also didn't like Stalin's Russia very much. That in no way absolves them of responsibility for creating the monster to begin with. This is what Jews do: create goy-slaying monsters that end up biting them back,and so end up having to Jew in new and creative ways that are often the opposite of the original Jewing.

Under Christianity Europeans literally stopped bathing themselves. It was a total collective psychological collapse into mock-Jewish poisonous forms of existence, with European Kings marching around massacring one another like Jews supposedly did to their enemies and in the name of some fictional desert zombie Jew. It took a thousand years for Whites to crawl back to the light.

The Dark Ages they are engineering for Europe this time around is literal and will last forever.
>>
>>72146271
>Actual demographic citations
>wikipedia
>>
What this man is saying should be offensive to any European who is proud of European culture, history and values. There is so much more to Western culture and Civilization than Christianity. Letting go of Christianity does not mean the end of Western Civilization.
>>
>>72146423
>Secularism is the result of Jewish hostility to Christianity.

I fully agree with this. Don't go crazy on the whig shit though it's not that simple
>>
>>72146034

Give them time. It's still a little early. Zuckerberg can't even get his agitation and spying platform there yet and his future little shit-stirrer is still in diapers.
>>
>>72146525

See above. I fucking clicked the wrong thing.
>>
>>72146632
It probably does actually unless something replaces it.

A return to monarchy or paganism is not in the cards, and the true believers are coming here in the millions.
>>
He would have a point if Christianity hadn't been cucked to death.
>>
>>72146587
The Jews never created Christianity. They tried to kill suppress it since day one.

>Under Christianity Europeans literally stopped bathing themselves.

Public baths existed in the middle ages. Don't tell me you take the dark ages meme seriously?

>>72146632
Christianity is what created the idea of "Europe" as such, and rthe weakening of Christianity is the most important part of the decline of the west.
>>
>>72146905
See: Poland, Hungary, Russia.

True Christianity still exists.
>>
>>72146984
This guy knows his shit.

Jews are feverishly antagonized by Christianity and have been working to undermine it since Christ died.

If you want direct evidence that Christianity is true, this is it. Every word of this is in the Bible.
>>
>>72146601
>he doesn't know how Wikipedia works
>>
>>72146984
>They tried to kill suppress it since day one.

Don't tell me you take the "Synagogue of Satan" meme seriously?

It's been about a hundred years since Jews instigated the Bolshevik revolution, ruled it and murdered tens of millions of Russians. Today Russia is Jewish enemy number one.

A hundred years is about the same length of time between when Jesus supposedly was alive and when the Gospel of John full of anti-Semitic stuff was written.

Get it?
>>
>>72147410
Wikipedia mods are notoriously unreliable.
>>
>>72147475
>A hundred years is about the same length of time between when Jesus supposedly was alive and when the Gospel of John full of anti-Semitic stuff was written.

20ish for the books of Paul. It's all in there.
>>
E. Michael Jones touched on similar themes.

>“Hellenism,” Lady Renouf announced after she had served Shamir and me a cup of tea, “is what makes our discussion possible.” We didn’t need anything else, certainly not Jewish fairy tales about a vindictive God who should be dragged to the Hague and charged with crimes against humanity and genocide.

>I replied by reminding Lady Michele that that the most famous convert to Hellenism was Julian the Apostate, who thought he could wash the effect of baptism from his person with the blood of bulls and ended up conniving with the Jews in their attempt to rebuild the Temple. Hellenism was another word for magic and mumbo jumbo. Greek philosophy, even in its pure state, as when it came from the lips of Socrates, Plato and Aristotle was incapable of saving itself from decadence. The only thing that had saved Logos as discovered by Greeks like Plato and Aristotle was Christianity and its fusion with the Hebrew scriptures by thinkers like St. Augustine.

http://www.culturewars.com/2008/Mammon.htm
>>
>>72147475
The earliest date for the Gospel of John is 80-95 AD.
>>
>>72147616

Much of Paul's supposed authority as a disciple of Jesus even though he never met him comes from him being born a Jew who was trained by "the best rabbi of the day" Gamaliel.

That was his appeal to the goyim looking to become fake Jews themselves.
>>
>>72148235
WHy would goyim give a crap that Paul was a Jew?

Oh right they wouldn't. The whole theology basically exploded in a couple decades of Christs crucifiction.

I have never heard a good explanation for it from atheists and Christ-mythers are lol-autists.
>>
>>72148032

80 is far too early for the well-developed Christology of John, but the point stands. Christianity began as Jewish BS, was spread to goyim, there was a backlash against the Jews themselves, and Jews not surprisingly denounced Christianity. This is the same thing that happens everywhere Jews cook-up some Utopian nonsense. The Muslims experienced the same and became anti-Semitic; the Christians; the Communists in Russia; the Communists in the US who have a bunch of anti-Israel not-so-shabbos goyim on their hands.

Anyway, the conflict doesn't appear in the New Testament because it is already built-it and gentile Christians worked very hard to edit it and hide it. Most Christians think of the texts as a monolith and believe the myths about their composition, and do not understand how piecemeal and written at different times they are, often even from passage to passage.
>>
>>72137230
>Now Western Man embraces the newer religions: egalitarianism, democratism, capitalism, feminism, One Worldism, environmentalism.

Pat Buchanan must browse the edgeosphere
>>
>>72144743
for your information, I definitely am better than "thousands of years of cultural unity", if that cultural unity consists of argument from popularity heaped upon ancient superstition like god-belief.
>>
>>72148461
>WHy would goyim give a crap that Paul was a Jew?

Because Christianity began as Judaism-for-goyim. Goyim bought the horseshit about how great the Jews were that the Jews were selling. This is at the root of Christianity.
>>
>>72148819
OR

Christianity is true. The Jews really did crucify Christ, he really did rise from the dead, and because they rejected him they were rejected by God, their land was invaded, they became wanderers without a nation for 2000 years (which was predicted in the OT) and they have been working for world domination and subverting Christianity ever since.
>>
File: atheism.png (408 KB, 433x433) Image search: [Google]
atheism.png
408 KB, 433x433
Lol fucking christfags at it again with these dumb ass fucking threads. No matter how much you want it too be, /pol/ will NEVER be the "christian board" you dream of. "Oh but it used to be le christian", No, it never fucking was, you retarded sheeple, I've been on 4chan for 3 years and it's only recently that you retarded christcucks took to shitposting your retarded " LE CHRISTAN BORD" shit. Pic related, it's called an actual fucking academic instead of the retard OP did.
>>
>>72148819
>80 is far too early for the well-developed Christology of John,

Says who?

>Christianity began as Jewish BS, was spread to goyim, there was a backlash against the Jews themselves, and Jews not surprisingly denounced Christianity.

Christianity was fundamentally antagonistic with Judaism since day one. You're trying too hard to make everything fit your narrative.
>>
>>72149486
I'm sorry you think your secret club is under attack.
>>
>>72149678
>You're trying too hard to make everything fit your narrative.

They have to. However the only explanation that fits all the evidence that I've ever read is that Christianity is true.
>>
>>72149364

Or

It's a big pack of poisonous lies that convinces decent people that it and a Jewish God is responsible for why they are decent, like the myth that in 70AD the Jews were forced out of Jerusalem and only then spread out to the world. Jews had been Jewing all over the Mediterranean for hundreds of years before that. The Greeks in Alexandria put up with their shit for so long that they ended up "persecuting" them, and the Jews were kicked out of Rome for Jewing multiple times before Jesus was supposedly alive, perhaps even as early as 150BC. And they have been working for world domination and subverting Christianity ever since-- but would subvert the West and work to enslave all the goyim whether Whites were Christian (the still useful leftovers of an old successful Jewing attempt) or not.
>>
>>72149777
Lol it's not even a secret club how about you WAKE UP and look around you and see that atheism is the fastest growing religion. It's because people are sick and tird of having a make believe magic sky fairy telling them what to do instead of logic and reason.
>>
>>72137481

It is impossible to take Christianity seriously. A lot of the SJWism in the west comes from Christianity. Turn the other cheek, love your enemy and just a load of pacifist teachings which is okay in your society but isn't very helpful when you are under attack from invaders. That and the whole equality crap comes from Christianity, it is universalist, everyone is equal and special because everyone is a child of god.

How are you suppose to survive if some of your strongest beliefs are that the people attacking you are special and equal to you and you should let them attack you and forgive them and love them.

Christian clergy are no great shakes either, many are extreme lefties and no friend of the west and that is definitely true of the current pope, the most important person in Christianity.

You christfags need to explain why all this is better than just going full atheist. If your an atheist you can just believe in science and you can define your race with science and research and defend as well unlike Christianity. You can make niggers get abortions, kill arabs with drones and colonise space.
>>
Secularism is the future. It's just been hijacked by the left and turned into a pseudo-religion, with all of the dogma, irrationality and willful ignorance, since the end of WWII. There were once Godless people who could have made more a heaven here on earth than religion could ever provide.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 636x358
>christcuckery fairytale worship and ignoring the need for evidence is being "based"
>>
File: Christ_is_not_a_SJW.png (97 KB, 1252x414) Image search: [Google]
Christ_is_not_a_SJW.png
97 KB, 1252x414
>>72150280
Read E. Michael Jones. The Descturtion of the temple created the diaspora because it destroyed the last remants of the old Israelite religion, creating modern Talmudic Judaism largely as a response to Christianity.

What actual evidence do you have that Christianity began as a Jewish scheme, since all Jewish literature, and especially the Talmud is stoutly anti-Christian.

>>72150880

So you admit that atheism is a religion?
Regardless, Islam is the fastest growing religion. Atheism has weakened the west to such a degree that Islam is gaining a foothold. Reason and logic as we know them today are largely inventions of Catholic scholars.

>>72151165
>A lot of the SJWism in the west comes from Christianity.

See pic.

>Turn the other cheek

Just means self-control and not to return insult for insult.

Christianity has never been pacifist. See: Crusades, Roconquista.

>isn't very helpful when you are under attack from invaders

How many times do I have to mention Poland, Russia, and Hungary. Are you faggots even reading?

Francis is at odds with Chritian tradition, as several Catholic commentators have pointed out.

>>72151280
>There were once Godless people who could have made more a heaven here on earth than religion could ever provide.

Revolutionary France and the Soviet Union seem to refute that premise.

>>72151421
Christianity has evidence. Atheists have rhetoric.
>>
>>72152421
Christianity has been verrified as true time after time, and there is more evidence for belief in Christ than Atheism.

The Historical Reliability of Gospels:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/191907732/Craig-L-Blomberg-the-Historical-Reliability-of-Gospels

Polish Eucharistic Miracle confirmed recently:

http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/polish-eucharistic-miracle-approved-by-bishop-amid-nations-1050th-anniversa/

Shroud of Turin is a scientific wonder, and has been verified as authentic:

http://www.hprweb.com/2016/03/the-shroud-of-turin/
>>
>>72152111
Lol mad christcuck. Doesn't matter, maybe when you GROW UP and learn SCIENCE you'll know that your god is FAKE.
>>
>>72152931

Prove to me that God doesn't exist.

It's as much of a statement as the other, and both are basically impossible to prove do to the nature of the question.
>>
>>72153623

You are also making a statement that you know there is no god.

You also have a burden of proof, the correct thing to say from a logical point of view is that you don't know.
>>
>>72150280
Man your 'four horseman' memes just give you away as somebody who is almost wholly uneducated on this topic.
>>
>>72152884
The Shroud of Turin and many miracles have been scientifically verified. What more do you want.
>>
>>72152931
>Prove God exists.

Read the links I provided.

>Prove Noah's ark actually happened even though every bit of objective evidence says the entire world didn't and couldn't flood, that's not even touching the animals in a boat argument.

Biblical literalism in Genesis hasn't been important since Augustine.

>Prove someone can have a "virginal birth" back in those times.

Miracles are by definition extraordinary events.
>>
>>72155952
last I heard the shroud was about 1000 years too old, is that wrong?
>>
>>72156346
The Bible contains multiple genres that cannot all be interpreted in the same way.
>>
>>72157303
They took a bad sample that had been heavily smoke damaged, so it appeared younger. Current evidence suggests it dates from the time of Christ.
>>
File: ThroughTheAges.png (702 KB, 636x509) Image search: [Google]
ThroughTheAges.png
702 KB, 636x509
>>72152111

great arguments Brother!
>>
>>72157426
got a link off ya for that?
>>
>>72139917
>>72139917
National identity is tangible though, in comparison to religion, which is well, isn't.
>>
File: goldwater.jpg (77 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
goldwater.jpg
77 KB, 720x540
>>72137230

You were warned about fucks like Buchanan.
You didn't listen.
>>
>>72157578
https://www.shroud.com/meacham.htm
>>
>>72157754
>National identity is tangible though

How so? Ethnic identity is, but National identity is more abstract.

Both Religious and National identity are important. Without religion, national identity suffers.

>>72157798
Pat Buchanan is as much of a Palo-Conservative as Goldwater was. If anything, the Republicans have too many moderates that have done nothing but compromise.
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.