[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a faggot ever be truly redpilled? Or are the two mutually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11
File: descarga.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
Can a faggot ever be truly redpilled?
Or are the two mutually exclusive?
>>
File: JIDF Bait.png (160 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
JIDF Bait.png
160 KB, 512x512
>>
Yes, and Milo indeed is a redpilled fag, he realizes that he'll die alone and gay marriage means nothing because gays are not meant to be in monogamous relationships.
>>
He likes his sex different. That's why they have menus at restraunts anon. It's not like he is transgender aka mentally Ill.
>>
>>72136674
>being able to avoid women feminism and getting cucked by your wifes boyfriend.

I honestly kind of envy gay dudes a lot. Sure flamers should burn in hell, and milo does push being a flammer, but honestly I see no problems with gay bros as long as they find some way to pass on their genes.
>>
File: 780.png (23 KB, 824x590) Image search: [Google]
780.png
23 KB, 824x590
There's nothing wrong with being gay.

Being a faggot, on the other hand, whether gay or not, is not okay.
>>
File: smugstains.png (163 KB, 303x566) Image search: [Google]
smugstains.png
163 KB, 303x566
What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Accept Milo's faggotry and you're going to slip right down the slope.
>>
>>72136841
Transgenders like their bodies different. That's why they have menus at restaurants anon. It's not like he is gay AKA mentally ill.

See how ridiculous you sound? Quit pretending like faggots are able to be redpilled, all LGBT groups including whatever other letters there are will always be bluepilled.
>>
>>72136674
>Can a faggot ever be truly redpilled?
homosexuals can be redpilled,maybe.
but faggots and libtards will ever be cucks. that's why they are called faggots in the first place.
>>
>>72137228
I never thought there was anything wrong with being gay in the first place. So not much of a slope to go down.
Milo is fun and entertaining and I love the butthurt he causes.
>>
File: enablers.jpg (83 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
enablers.jpg
83 KB, 400x600
>>72136817
>>72136841
>>72136853
>>72136933
>>72137468
>>72137554
>>
>>72137574
k...keep me posted
>>
>>72136674
Homosexuality is bad. I struggle with those desires, but luckily I restrain myself from doing them with other men. I want to marry a woman and have children, sex is important but it's not THAT important.
>>
>>72137574
To be honest, I'd rather have a great nation full of strong people (Even the faggots) than worry about what god thinks.

God loves America no matter what.
>>
>>72136933

There is gay the sexual orientation, and gay the stereotypical cultural lifestyle.
>>
I think he likes to parade his sexuality in debates to just prove a point. Ok, we get it Milo. Now talk about the real issues and stop calling Trump 'Daddy'.
>>
if im a gay who refuses to partake in my degeneracy, can I be redpilled?
>>
>>72136674
Milo seems to think homosexuality is degenerate. He said he was going to try the "pray the gay away" method, and was not joking about it either.
>>
File: samhyde.jpg (33 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
samhyde.jpg
33 KB, 528x960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

get poz'd, fags
>>
>>72137848
No thanks, I'll be safe about shit just like you breeders.
>>
>>72137848
Fucking love Sam Hyde. That man is a hero.
>>
Milo's probably using gayness as a political tool. The very people he rails against can't touch him because if they do, he can play the homophobe card and suddenly their beliefs collapse. He may not actually be gay.
>>
>>72138228
>The very people he rails against can't touch him because if they do, he can play the homophobe card

It's funny too because I've never seen him play it. I don't think he's used being a fag as a guilt tactic.
>>
>>72136674
>sucks black dick
>America stills owes a debt to its black citizens

Milo is hardly redpilled.
>>
I don't know who this Milo guy is. I saw him mentioned in an article and it said that he's a gay Catholic.

My first thought reading that was, "Isn't that redundant?"

Gay = Catholic.
>>
>>72137792
First, stop calling yourself gay. That is s fake identity. You are someone with homosexual tendencies.
>>
>>72137574
>implying anyone should care what the Hebrew God thinks
>>
>>72137723
>faggots
>strong
Their minds are weak because they are degenerate and living a lie, they are not strong nor redpilled
>>
>>72138588
Considering the catholic priests are prone to have a thing for little boys, you have a point.
>>
>>72138454
I haven't seen him play it either, probably because he doesn't want to stoop to that level, but I still think he's using it as a shield. Fewer people will feel comfortable attacking him because of it. And he hasn't stopped his supporters from playing that card as far as I know
>>
>>72138485
This. He said in an interview that there is still a legacy of slavery.
>>
>>72136674
Faggots no. Gays yes. Iwould even say some gays are most red pilled among us.
>>
One of these posts is from milo himself. We all know he shitposts on /pol/
>>
>>72138602

There really should be a distinction made between someone orientation-gay and someone culturally-gay.

You can be homosexual without being part of the stereotypical gay culture.
>>
yes. it's a very hypocritical existence in some ways but I think not having any physical and sexual attraction to women, while still being a man, allows me to see things more honestly as well.

I have no soft spot for women or their opinions which are usually emotional
>>
File: 1456292022610.jpg (188 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1456292022610.jpg
188 KB, 1462x1462
>>72137848
beautiful
>>
>>72139971
Burn in hell, fag.
>>
>>72140976
>t. white knight valiantly defending useless parasites
>>
File: 1350493829929.jpg (16 KB, 295x300) Image search: [Google]
1350493829929.jpg
16 KB, 295x300
The real question is whether faggotry is the ultimate red pill, OP
>>
>>72141182
the answer is yes

my life got so much better when I started ignoring the vaginal jew.
>>
File: gbanse.jpg (24 KB, 304x308) Image search: [Google]
gbanse.jpg
24 KB, 304x308
>>72136674
faggot=/= homosexual
>>
Some of what he says he doesn't really believe.

I believe that he is against the progressive left and honestly denies things like the wage gap and white privilege. However, when he talks about Trump and about how he is a Christian, it comes off as forced. I think some of it is just attention whoring and trying to be everything to "alt-conservatives"
>>
>>72136674
gays see the dirty, 100% AIDS degenerate underbelly of society. If they chose to be red pill they will be the redpilliest of all
>>
>>72139151
And yet he also thinks Bernie Sanders is a terrible person with a damaging platform

I hope he succeeds in turning the majority of black men gay so the cuckposters eventually run out of ammo
>>
Milo said he chose to be gay as a way of getting back at his parents. He also said he hates the way many gay people act. He is very red-pilled, not just because of his viewpoints but because he admits he is not perfect. Degenerates will never admit they are degenerate or in the wrong.
>>
>>72136674
>got raped at age 14 by a black tranny
>seeks black dick, perhaps as a result of that traumatized event
>struggling to not fall back on drugs
>>
>>72137468
Well said. Agreed.
>>
>>72137256
It's sad people like you have such closed-minds, and then wonder why people are turning away from such a hard-line approach to morality.
>>
File: lol.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>it's a basement dwelling cuck hates on based Milo episode
>>
>>72137769
Very true. I know some good gay people and I have met ton who live the lifestyle... It's a number game. How many guys they slept with. That is degenerate..for males and females. Or parading around in next to nothing at a gay pride parade.
>>
>>72143845 #
Yeah. Milo seems to understand that there really is nothing to be gained by allowing gays to get married. He understands homosexuality often is a choice and that sexual degeneracy is essentially part of the lifestyle.

I remember him saying something like "being gay is about being off your tits on Molly at a club at 3AM, not having a white picket fence and family in the suburbs"
>>
>>72136674
Milo will stop being gay once we have defeated the SJWs

then he will become a good practicing Catholic again

You have to fight degeneracy on the left with a man who reeks degeneracy. He is untouchable

I hope God spares him
>>
https://twitter.com/MikeMa_/status/725067434969960449
>>
Milo might be moving to the states soon and has said that he has had offers to host his own tv show. Assuming that's true, he might be the conservative Stephen Colbert we need: An unstoppable right wing faggot taking the piss out of liberals and progressives. We can only hope.
>>
>>72136674
Milo actually said in his Joe Rogan appearance that he thinks being straight is better than being gay, and he would probably choose to be straight if he could. He said he only likes being gay purely because he thinks it's wrong, and being raunchy is his fetish.

We're talking a guy who only takes black dick, but cracks jokes about how all the blacks he bangs stay at his house because they're black and don't have jobs.

He knows the truth, he just chooses to act against it for the lulz.
>>
>>72136674
Yes. Marry and have kids.

Bugger whomever you like, just start a family and have strong family values.

Fuck faggots who don't want a family. Leeches of society
>>
>>72149469
But what if I'm straight and don't want kids?
>>
>>72136674
mental illness does not hinder intelligence
>>
>>72136674
If it's possible for a blind person to be a talented artist, or a deaf person to be an acclaimed musician, then yes.
>>
>>72136674
The pill idea is thé problème hère... Suppository would fit better
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.