[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Old people problem. Their numbers are increasing, they are growing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: wt322.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
wt322.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Old people problem.
Their numbers are increasing, they are growing older, but retirement age stays the same.

How are we gonna deal with it?
It's likely an ethical/moral issue that will be on the rise through our generation as the old/young ratio is increasing and they are becoming an increasing drain on society.
>>
We need to import more third world immigrants, who will work as nurses and pay taxes.
>>
>>72136164

>but retirement age stays the same.

Hahahahaha here it is going up to 70 and you don't get a pension because there are "refugees" to be paid for being "refugees"

I laugh because the truth makes me want to jump off a bridge
>>
>>72136164
>>72136477
Get the fuck out of the North, it belongs to the Nords!
>>
>>72136164
People will just have to take responsibility for looking after their elders, their elders will have to work harder, many working in cottage industries. Older people won't be able to afford health care and we'll actually see a significant lowering of the average life expectancy until we reach a better equilibrium.
>>
>>72136164
Let the family take care of their elderly.

If the elderly didnĀ“t have family, let them
use their pensions they built up during life.

Wait what, they where so stupid to spend all their money on stupid shit, gadgets, toys, holidays and now have nothing saved up for pension?

Eat shit and die then
>>
First came racial tension, we're in gender now, the next big divide will be generational. It's already bubbling below the surface and when the shit pops, wew lad
>>
I was thinking though.
When technology allows for it, we could just plug people into "the matrix".
Instead of having to hand them whole apartment, help them wash, feed them decent meals and planning activities: We just stick a plug in their brain and leave them in a nutricious jelly inside a pod. Alongside hundreds of others down in some old salt-mine.

Might sound morally shit tier, but:
Would you rather spend your week looking forward to bingo-friday with pudding, or live out your remaining days as a young person again in the fictional universe of your choice?
>>
File: propsoldman.gif (30 KB, 215x207) Image search: [Google]
propsoldman.gif
30 KB, 215x207
At 65 I was still doing a physical job but by 70 muscles get exhausted after several hours. I lift and keep very active but age doesn't give a fuck.

I regularly see people (not fatties) who seem very limited and wonder why? I think people are different in how they age.
>>
>>72137187
>when the shit pops, wew lad

I suggest EBONICS
>>
>>72136987
Doesn't help that pension funds are collapsing left, right and centre due to mismanagement and outright fraud.
>>
>>72137874
>using pension funds
the biggest fraud ever
>>
They should have saved something for the retirement, like stocks or something.
>>
>>72138437
Well the average person doesn't suspect their own government of endorsing criminal business practices with the double whammy of stealing their wealth and killing them off at an earlier age. More fool them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.