[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Europe collapse before or after USA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1403913415454.png (404 KB, 904x596) Image search: [Google]
1403913415454.png
404 KB, 904x596
Your thoughts ?
>>
>>72133485
I have faith that it ultimately won't
>>
>>72133485
Never.
The USA is allmost half black people.
>>
>>72133565
and yurop is over 90 percent cucks
>>
>>72133554
It's over, my friend.
>>
>>72133485
Europe will go first, either internally or externally.
>>
>>72133881

Mais Vive la France

V-vive l'Europe ;_;
>>
>>72133485
It's a domino situation a this point.
If one of them economically collapse the other will follow and there will be civil unrest in both places, we already saw it in 2008.

The question is who will pull the trigger first ?
I would say USA, because niggers of the youth struggle with loan crisis.
>>
>>72133485
It depends on what the word collapse means.

If it means that the EU will disband, then yes, I do think that will happen before US states start seceding. A lot of people don't like the EU and many members are only in it for economics, but hate the politics of the EU.
>>
>>72134215
niggers and* not "of"
>>
>>72134215
Also depends on what happens in Europe with the migrant crisis we don't really know who will go off first
>>
just curious, how would one tell if europe collapses?
>>
We'll collapse at roughly the same time
>>
>>72133485
Europe easily.
>>
USA is already cucked beyond salvation, they're the ones that spread the cuck syndrome to the world. Thing is, they're so brainwashed by now that they will refuse to recognize this fact and will spout muh guns or muh freedoms bullshit like the obedient cattle they are.

If we talk about collapse i'd say Europe, USA is not going to collapse per se, because it'll just keep degrading until the moment it dies in silence. While yuros in exchange still have some guts left to stand up and fight.
>>
>>72134547
Actually it's a pretty well known fact that if you're a Democrat or a liberal of any sort who supports the Obama Administration you're an accessory to Global Level Faggotry and need to get shot in the back of the head like the Clinton minge muncher you are.

I'm literally fucking tired of these people, and I'm in Virginia where the communists are literally twenty miles north of me.
>>
>>72133485
the US has already collapsed.
It's basicly just a big blob of multiculturalism trying to push it to other countries while sending their children to die for Israel.
Number 1 country in interracial couppeling.
Nigger president.
Bailout to Jewish bankers with the peoples money after they collaps the housing market.
Hollywood.
The US was based while they had slaves, it has gone down to shit after that.
>>
File: 1461683300837.jpg (707 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1461683300837.jpg
707 KB, 1280x1024
earth needs to puke. we collectively need to find a bathtub.
>>
>>72133485
Neither. I give a lot more credit to the resilience of our civilizations than /pol and its ever somber outlook on the future. The West is in deep crisis but it has seen infinitely worse in its History.
>>
>>72134345
It doesn't really matter desu.

They're both going to snap at almost the same time, and then the white shall once again cleanse the world.
>>
File: 1431091405427.jpg (327 KB, 780x877) Image search: [Google]
1431091405427.jpg
327 KB, 780x877
>>72134703
>I'm literally fucking tired of these people

That's actually the core of the matter, everyone is tired of them but no one will stand up. That's why USA won't really "collapse", you'll die in silence with no fight.
>>
>>72134977
It will be glorious.
Especially hanging the journalists that have pushed the cultural marxist agenda and making sure their bloodline ends.
>>
>>72134266

Mostly this. Economic collapse in either zone would drag BRICS down with it. I highly doubt Russia, any African nations or Arab states could cement a position of top dog in the time it took for Europe & North America to re-stabilise themselves.

(I'm assuming South Korea, Singapore, etc would have to invest significant resource stopping China & Russia from pulling shenanigans whilst Europe/North Merica were floundering)
>>
>>72134215
This.

If one go down, the other will follow immediately.
>>
>>72134703

Known by who? Whites are only 60% of Americans alive today, and even less when you remove the elderly boomers.

Of those 60%, around half are so cucked they actively want to the US in the grave. Who do you have left?

America quietly died at some point in the 90s and now there's only American pageantry draped over a slowly decaying corpse.
>>
US has Trump, who might turn things around to some extent and provide a cultural reset. There are no such Trump figures in Europe (that have been as successful as Trump), I believe Europe goes first by falling to Islam.
>>
>>72137533
Trump, if he wins (that's a huge IF) will be in power for max 8 years.
Europe will not fall for Islam before atleast something like 2030-2050 (more 50 than 30), Islam is a demographic bomb which takes a lot of time to blow up.
Economy on the other could explode tomorrow.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.