[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Melissa Click, former University of Missouri professor: I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: melissa_click_s878x617.jpg (71 KB, 878x617) Image search: [Google]
melissa_click_s878x617.jpg
71 KB, 878x617
>Melissa Click, the former University of Missouri assistant professor who was fired after she tried to block a student journalist from covering a campus protest, suggested in a recent interview that her public termination was a matter of “racial politics.”

>“This is all about racial politics,” she told The Chronicle of Higher Education in an interview published Sunday. “I’m a white lady. I’m an easy target.”

>Ms. Click said Missouri’s Board of Curators fired her to send a message that the university and the state wouldn’t tolerate “black people standing up to white people,” the Chronicle reported. Ms. Click didn’t elaborate on how that would explain the termination of a white woman.

>The Chronicle reported that Ms. Click’s “nerves are perpetually on edge” since her firing in February, “when she began moving out of her office in the dark so she wouldn’t run into anyone.”

>She was suspended and eventually fired by the university after a now-viral video showed her trying to grab a camera from student Mark Schierbecker and calling for “some muscle” to remove him from an encampment of black student protesters. An assault charge against Ms. Click was dropped when she agreed to perform 20 hours of community service.

>“While Ms. Click acknowledges that she was certainly frustrated that day, she says she was simply trying to protect the black student protesters,” The Chronicle reported. “Everything she has come to stand for since the video came out — intolerance, anger, mouthiness, and dismissiveness — is exactly the opposite of who she says she really is. Focusing on her behavior, she says, is a way to take attention away from the demands of Concerned Student 1950, the group of protesters.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/25/melissa-click-former-university-of-missouri-profes/
>>
File: 1404571354818.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1404571354818.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>mfw sjw are now sjwing themselfs

America, you really need a COINTELPRO against this cult.
>>
shapeshifting lizards
>>
File: 1460562848802.jpg (19 KB, 255x248) Image search: [Google]
1460562848802.jpg
19 KB, 255x248
>>72133203
except she's Jewish
>>
Did she redpill herself? I'm confused
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 455x548) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 455x548
>>72133203

She just doesn't quit...
>>
What are you talking about, /pol/? SJWs have always said whites were the oppressed.
>>
>>72134193

No she's saying that the university aims to harm black students by proxy of firing a white supportive teacher, so as to hide their racism.

You know, the usual garbage.
>>
>>72133203
but bitch is white therefore her racism against whites arguments are invalid, right?
>>
File: 9882629_G.jpg (39 KB, 640x364) Image search: [Google]
9882629_G.jpg
39 KB, 640x364
Wait, so she's claiming that racists targeted her because she's white? Or ...
>>
>>72133203
US sounds like US needs CIA intervention
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.