[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam = redpill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
To all the JIDF-shills on /pol/, give me a good reason why I should not convert to Islam and marry a qt hijabi.

I mean there are only positive aspects:
1) you are freed from a degenerate declining western cuck-culture
2) you can marry a loyal loving waifu
3) you can hate jews together with your wife, no need to hide your anti-semitism anymore
4) you get shielded against retarded SJW's
5) you can build a strong traditional family
>>
YES! Islam will save Canada! We will be a glorious caliphate while the US burns. Convert and join us!
>>
>>72129918
Inshallah, Brother...
>>
>>72129624
Have fun with the other kind of thought police.
>>
>>72129624
>Belgian with a two-digit IQ detected
Reminder that there are other options than willingly choosing full retardation for oneself.

But this really comes down to only one thing, doesn't it. And it's this:
>2) you can marry a loyal loving waifu
The main problem is that you're a deluded beta. Islam doesn't guarantee you a loyal or loving wife, kid. It only guarantees you the right to use violence if your wife is not obedient. Secular Belgian law will intervene on her side if you go full Muhammadan on your disobedient wife. And in any case, you wouldn't even do it because you don't have the stomach for it. So your Muslim wife would make you a cuck and/or ignore your wishes on a daily basis, and there's nothing you could do about it. Good luck with the rest of your life having to live with the awareness you managed to embarrass yourself to the point of unironically converting to Muhammadanism as if to underline you're a complete loser. Grow the fuck up.
>>
File: muslim women ugly.jpg (273 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
muslim women ugly.jpg
273 KB, 1280x960
>>72129624

Kill yourself Ahmed you disgusting brown subhuman manlet
>>
File: 311.png (212 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
311.png
212 KB, 429x410
>>72131081
>>72131453
>>72130368
>>
File: ahmed mudslime 2.jpg (84 KB, 1236x720) Image search: [Google]
ahmed mudslime 2.jpg
84 KB, 1236x720
>>72131825

GTFO Europe you subhuman 80 IQ sandnigger Arab scumbag.
>>
File: Nice_try_jidf.png (1 MB, 1024x803) Image search: [Google]
Nice_try_jidf.png
1 MB, 1024x803
>>72131909
1) I graduated college
2) you and that soumi mongol didn't give a single statement to refute my arguments

I wonder who could be behind this?
>>
>>72131825

Why is belgium so cucked? even after the terrorist attack?
>>
File: 1461494774240.jpg (23 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
1461494774240.jpg
23 KB, 439x290
>>72132418
ISIS IS FUNDED BY JEWS
SALAH ABDESLAM IS A ZIONIST KIKE PUPPET!!!!
>>
As opposed to converting her to your decadent Western lifestyle? That sounds a lot more fun.
>>
>>72132487

Lmao at that argument used for literally everything.

And you're the one asking for arguments?

You know, there can be more than one true evil.

Both jews and muslims are scuml, but at least the kikes are more civilized than you barbaric pieces of shit.
>>
>>72132756
>but at least the kikes are more civilized than you barbaric pieces of shit.

a true ARYAN /natsoc/ will always see the Jew for the greatest threat to mankind. Of course a kike puppet like yourself would never understand. Like your greek friend, you still haven't gave me any counter-argument to marry a faithful muslim wife
>>
>>72132969

I didn't say they weren't the greatest threat to mankind, stop fucking strawmaning.

Both jews and muzzies are the greatest threats to mankind.
>>
>>72129624
If Islam is any kind of red pill, that is because it is full of blood
>>
>>72132244
Must be a college for retards if you believe your wishlist is a great argument.

Calling Islam a/the red pill means you're either delusional or stupid as fuck or both. Red pill is the opposite of a delusional ideology like Islam.

>>72132969
>any counter-argument to marry a faithful muslim wife
You're pretty much the bottom of the barrel, dude. That you are so worried about the faithfulness of a hypothetical wife that you want to flee into delusion where you're supposedly "guaranteed" a faithful wife says everything about how messed up your brain is. How deep are your feelings of inadequacy? How nonexistent is your confidence? How acutely aware are you that you're a complete loser? Instead of fixing yourself, you seek to escape yourself into a delusional belief system just to (maybe) have a faithful wife. Topkekmate. Maybe marry a vegetable or a pillow to make it absolutely certain your wife is going to stay faithful to your sorry ass.
>>
>>72133564
JIDF: an amount of €0.10 has been deposited to your bank account
>>
>>72133779
I gave you the red pill about YOU for free. Ruminate on it.
>>
>>72132487
>>72132756
Rabbis wrote the quran you dorks.
>they where the fictional character mohammads companions, a bunch of jews.
>>
>declining western cuck-culture
Stop watching television waffleman
>>
The only redpill is Unabomber
>>
>>72129624
>You are freed from a degenerate declining western cuck-culture
And enslaved to a degenerate slave morality culture

>you can marry a loyal loving waifu
A shitskin

>You can hate jews together with your wife, no need to hide your anti-semitism anymore
meh. That's not worth more to me than a woman who is smart enough to recognize WHY I hate the jews.

>you get shielded against retarded SJW's
lol. Once the whiteman is no more, they will turn their gaze to Islam

>you can build a strong traditional family
Built on stupid traditions, great
>>
>>72133941
Thanks a lot, also I wish you good look with your marriage with your western woman
>>
File: 1447122859353.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1447122859353.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>72129624
Sorry Mohamed, I like to drink alcohol, eating delicious pork and not hiding my cute GF in a trash bag.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.