[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beta Issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Oh4RYcVL.jpg (7 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
Oh4RYcVL.jpg
7 KB, 288x288
Dear Pol,

How do just not care? How come when I'm sitting next to a girl I'm afraid to ask her out? What is the ultimate redpill to stop being so self-conscious? Anyone else have this issue? Any books that you guys recommend? I read The Rational Male which is really good, and explains many things, but I'm still having issues.
>>
File: louiesim.jpg (18 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
louiesim.jpg
18 KB, 300x225
>>72129156
Shown here is the place of all enlightenment.

Begin there, grasshopper, and your mind will open to all possibilities.

The journey will not complete overnight ; be comfortable with the uncomfortable changes.

>boom
>>
>>72129156
Just recite the 14 words bro.
>>
>>72129485
>Started lifting
>Now have lower back pain that wont go away

Don't fall for this meme
>>
>>72129591
>Now have lower back pain that wont go away
You fucked up. That's the problem. When they told you to lift they didn't tell you to fuck it up. It was implied not to. Just stick to bicep curls and bench presses if you're fuckup-prone.
>>
File: custom-prowler-400.jpg (29 KB, 450x389) Image search: [Google]
custom-prowler-400.jpg
29 KB, 450x389
>>72129591
>You
>Started lifting the wrong way by watching YT vids of men 10X your size and strength.
>You shouted "by the power of Grayskull" before each feeble attempt.

Start over, laddie. Patience and perfect practice yield positive posture and potency.
>>
>>72130104
>>72130037
Ok I wasn't serious I've seen personal improvements.

Can't get any lower than the barbell though. Besides I didn't realize you can over flex your lower back and thought that was proper posture. You want to keep your back neutral and not put it too much in one direction or the other.
>>
>>72129156
Influence from retards on social media is a mental disorder. Drop all your social media accounts. Lift weights. Read some cool books. Go hiking. Take up a manly hobby that could eventually make you money. buy a Dremel on Amazon for $15 and start engraving shit. Start with wood and work up to metal.
>>
Grow out of puberty
>>
>>72129156
>How do just not care? How come when I'm sitting next to a girl I'm afraid to ask her out?

dont give a shit about her, seriously.

all the girls i cared about did not see me in a BF way. all the girls i didnt give a shit about liked me and wanted my cock. now, you must still be very close friends with them but do treat them as 2nd class.
>>
>>72129156

That's a scharfes es not a beta
OP is a faggot
>>
>>72129156

You could improve yourself (mind and body) so that you don´t have to be self concious anymore. Thats what someone redpilled person would do. Become better/stronger than most to boost confidence. Survival of the fittest or social darwinism. "Just be who you are" won´t get you shit.

Might take 2-3 years so, so you better get started.
>>
>>72129485
I do lift though. I'm in a relatively great shape.
>>
>>72129485
>"hurr durr lifting fixes underlying issues, bro, dude!!!"
How to identify someone who never had issues to speak of in the first place, and was just a beta cuck who needed a boost of confidence. Fucking hell.

I'm 1 year in and I still have a shit ton of underlying problems to resolve before I can even start at square one.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.