[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are americans so ugly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: MK003-006.jpg (25 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
MK003-006.jpg
25 KB, 250x251
I've seen Americans quite a lot of times here in Serbia, and most of the times I don't even need to hear them speak and I'll already know they're American.
Men tend to be really short and overweight, and all in all unnatractive, loud and obnoxious. Women are quite the same, short, fat, unnatractive. Some would say it's a myth but I have yet to see a healthy and normal looking American.
What is the reason for this?
>>
Because you are a Serb
>>
>>72129007
Didn't quite understand you there.
Are you saying that because I am a Serb and therefore an idealist Americans seem to be ugly to me? If so, thanks.
>>
Americans aren't white.
>>
>>72129162
Well they are less and less white by every passing year, that's for sure
>>
>>72128857
because americans skip legday
>>
>>72128857
Only 60% white.
>>
Only imbeciles are poor enough to consider a trip to your "country"
>>
>>72128857
Any Americans who visit Serbia would be of Serbian descent. No one else would want to go there.
>>
File: blames-the-government.jpg (39 KB, 423x525) Image search: [Google]
blames-the-government.jpg
39 KB, 423x525
>>
File: WM.jpg (526 KB, 1536x2308) Image search: [Google]
WM.jpg
526 KB, 1536x2308
>>72129576
>because americans skip legday
>>
File: ten-strange-people.jpg (22 KB, 650x768) Image search: [Google]
ten-strange-people.jpg
22 KB, 650x768
>>72129842
>No one else would want to go there.
>>
>>72128857

They're probably Serbian-Americans, visiting the home land

Who the hell else from America would visit Serbia?
>>
>>72129842
That's retarded. Americans already are a mix of people from all around the world, therefore every American is an American, no matter his descent.
>>
>>72129162

America was whiter in 1990 than Canada is today. You'll probly be less white than America by 2025, if you reelect Muhammad al-Hashish

If you wish to see your future, leaf, look no further than Sweden.
>>
>>72129162
>Americans aren't white.
true, but Turks are
>>
>>72130358

Only non-americans think like this. Recent arrivals tend to associate and marry only within their own immigrant community, and most Serbian-Americans are recent arrivals

Immigrants also tend to be shorter than real Americans (stunted growth as children from malnourishment) and fatter than real Americans (first time in a grocery store with more than five items for sale so they go nuts)

Mystery solved, Slawomir
>>
>>72129895
Serious question: what is a valid argument which is not an ad hominem or slippery slope that invalidate those people as possible employees?

I'm against those types of faggots, but looking for good arguments that don't fall back on

>muh conservative feelings
>>
>>72130694
And who exactly are these real Americans?
I'm gonna need to ask for a citation on everything you've said, since it seems quite unlikely. I mean I've seen quite a lot of Americans outside of Serbia who still hold this stereotype, are you going to say none of them are actual Americants but rather immigrants?
So slow down Burger, I didn't intend to offend you, what I simply asked is why Americans are like that, I mean I know that the simplest explanation is due to what the norms of living/eating there are but I wanted to know something further about it.
>>
I'm betting your government advertises tourism in our poor areas because in rich areas like mine, nobody gives a fuck about Serbia.

Our poor areas tend to be fatter, so there you go.
>>
Look up ugly serbs on google images for a treat... I'm cringing, you have no room to talk. Absolutely subhuman.
>>
Eating habits, exercise habits. That is all.
>>
>>72131527
Because the way you look directly shows how you're holding up there (in your brains).
I know from personal experience, when looking at the timeline of my looks you can notice quite the coleration with my psychological health. At the times when I had the most outrageous dyed hair and piercings or so, I was totally all over the place and not that mentally stable. It's a universal kind of red alarm the nature uses to caution us, for example the most toxic frogs, insects or similiar are all dipped in a very bright colour for those reasons.
And you can't say it's due to personal preferences, because if you show a guy like this to a kid for example, he is most likely to cry from fear. A look like this shows just how shifted this person's view of beauty is, which certainly isn't something to be considered normal.
>>
File: mutio.jpg (110 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
mutio.jpg
110 KB, 800x640
>>72128857
>tfw some no name slavic country posts a monument in your state
>>
>>72132125
Wow how surpising that is! You typed 'ugly' into google search and someone ugly actually came up? That's amazing!
>resorting to petty insults because muh american master race
>>
>>72131878

America's average height is higher than Serbia's, so no, the average white American is not "short". Obesity is a problem here, but Britain, Germany, and China all have similar rates of obesity now, and many more countries (not only first world ones either) are "catching up". So if Serbia only gets fat short and ugly American tourists, then it must be for some other reason than that they are "average" Americans, because they aren't.

And I repeat, who in America would want to go to Serbia? Most Americans would not be able to find it on a map. If your anecdotal evidence is accurate, then it probably indicates more about the kind of American who would visit Serbia than about Americans as a whole
>>
>>72132795
>America's average height is higher than Serbia's, so no, the average white American is not "short".
No, it isn't. Your average height is around 178.4 cms, while the average here is 182cms. So that goes into water.
>>
What is a "serbia"? No american goes to your shit country for vacation so i know youre lying.
>>
>>72133606
Why are you only furthering the stereotype that Americans are uneducated and pretentious?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.