[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Israel have the right to exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13
File: isra-MMAP-md.png (84 KB, 1032x727) Image search: [Google]
isra-MMAP-md.png
84 KB, 1032x727
Does Israel have the right to exist?
>>
>>72128631
Sure, but under Christian rule. Along with the rest of the Levant, Muzshits and Jews need to get the fuck out of Christian land.
>>
>>72128631
No.

But it isnt Palestine land too
>>
No country has the right to exist. Only by might do they enable their own existence.
>>
>>72128631
>Does Israel have the right to exist?

no
>>
>>72128631
No
>>
no country has a "right to exist"
>>
>>72128631
That's like saying the Confederacy has a right to exist.
>>
>>72128710
This.

Kingdom of Jerusalem when?

It's almost heresy letting this dick mutilated peoples live in christian clay
>>
If the muzzies want to team up and take it from them, they can have another try and get fucking rekt.
>>
>>72128742

/thread
>>
>>72128631
Yes. I don't want Jews to act in Europe like some beggars, wandering from one country to another, also it ended as a disaster for them
>>
>>72128631
Kingdom of Jerusalem has more de jure right
>>
>>72128812
>It's almost heresy letting this dick mutilated peoples live in christian clay

No "almost" about it my friend, it is fucking heresy, it's Christian land. Jews picked it out of a flip book of countries to choose from to set up home, along with a language they picked out of a hat to go with it. They have no credible claim to Israel at all, neither do the disgusting gypsy filth Palestinian Muslim filth that moved in on Christian clay.

Both need to be destroyed and Jerusalem along with the entire Levant needs to be put back in the hands of Christian rulers.

You know and I know this is the true destiny and the rightful course of action for this area.

God bless you.
>>
File: scarycram.jpg (64 KB, 500x573) Image search: [Google]
scarycram.jpg
64 KB, 500x573
>>72128631
Rights are won by the tip of the sword or the barrel of a musket not in committee meetings in posh hotels. When a country dies it no longer has a right to exist not before. If the world was like isreal we would be on mars by now .
>>
who cares we just took it from sand nigs anyway its no big deal
>>
>>72128962
They can fuck off to Madagascar, that was in the picture book of countries they could choose from to piss off to.

Seriously.
>>
>>72128631

>9,000 Photos from 1800’s British Mandate of Palestine – with no trace of ‘Palestinians’

>https://palestineisraelconflict.wordpress.com/2013/02/13/9000-photographs-and-israel-from-1800s-with-no-trace-of-displaced-palestinians/
>>
>>72128962
This. Jews need to be contained and controlled. Easier to nuke one place than go from door to door.
>>
>>72128807
>implying it doesn't
The south historically has had differing view points from the rest of the US, they also are allowed the least amount of free speech as well as power in the US. Why do you think the south is so pissed off with our government?
>>
>>72129051
You didn't take anything, it was my nation that seized it from the Turks.

Israel is rightful British clay and needs to be handed back to Christians, Christians are treated like utter shit by the stinky kikes and shit skinned Muslims there. Both of which have no rights to even breathe in Israeli air, let alone throw their weight around to the rightful owners of Israel.

Fuck them both.
>>
>>72128631
Well, nobody liked them in europe so they gave them the land their ancestors owned 3000 years ago.
That's a really shitty reason and a state based on religion is even more retarded, but at least it's the only democracy in the region and it's a bulwark against the worst religion there is.
So I'd say yes, but only for selfish reasons.

It's also really funny that people kill each other to have the right to live in the fucking desert that doesn't even have any oil.
>>
>>72128993
>Jews picked it out of a flip book of countries to choose from to set up home, along with a language they picked out of a hat to go with it.
Except you're wrong, there are archaeological sites thousands of years old that back up the claims. Of course there are also Philistine and Canaanite shit as well there.
>>
>>72129125
We don't care about Palestinians, the Jews claimed there was historic artifacts and statues that proved their claims to Israel.

We sent archaeologists to investigate and found nothing to back up the Zionists claims.
>>
File: israel_un_partition300.gif (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
israel_un_partition300.gif
10 KB, 300x300
>>72128631
You could answer that in a number of sense.

I will assume you meant in terms of international law. In that sense:

Israel certainly does have a right to exist. Within it's borders. That's what's problematic, as Israel clearly has no intention whatsoever of getting back inside of its borders.

pic related
>>
>>72128631

Muslims believe the Torah & Gospel are canon. So more or less all 3 main religions support Israel's right to exist from the get go anyway.
>>
>>72128631
no
>>
>>72129379
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NO THERE FUCKING ISN'T YOU CUNT TURD.

We sent numerous archaeologists there to investigate claims by Zionists, nothing was fucking found.

No graves, no bodies of Jews from the time they "owned it", no nothing!

So stick your stupid, American ADL and AIPAC crap up your stupid, inbred bible belt arse.

Retard.
>>
>all this niggers and mudslimes itt saying no

whats even sadder is that those are mostly european flags

Israel has every right to exist, fuck you
>>
>>72128631
No.
>>
>>72128631
The yay rives multiple invasions to take it from them and have been living on that land for several generations so yeah pretty much
>>
>>72128631
They turned swamps and desert into farmland and cities. But a Jew country doesn't deserve anything, especially if it's so big because of
> the holocaust
>>
It has just as much right to exist as the USA since they are both countries founded on the death of the native population.
>>
>>72128631
Do you?
>>
>>72129673

By that logic humans dont have the right to exist because he wiped out neanderthals

not to mention all the animals we kill and eat, pussy
>>
>>72128631
No country has the "right to exist"
If someone asked me to define "right to exist" I would say, "Something that Israel and Israel alone thinks it is entitled to."

In order to exist, all states are reliant on their ability to defend themselves from annihilation. Some face minimal threats to their existence (Iceland, Canada), and on the other hand you have Israel which has seen numerous attempts by surrounding countries to destroy it. Israel has successfully proven its ABILITY to exist. Whether it has the "right" to exist is injecting false morality into an anarchic world of realist geopolitics.
>>
>>72128631
it has the right to fight for its existence
(this does not include brainwashing americans to die for israel)
>>
>>72129673
Palestinians aren't native to Israel m8 or Palestine.

They're gypsies who even Muslims from the Gulf and other Middle Eastern countries hate.

It belongs to Christians, always has done and always will, no amount of Zionist indoctrination and lies will change this.

Jews and Muslims need to get the fuck out!

GET OUT OF CHRISTIAN LAND YOU STINKY, CIRCUMCISED PIECES OF UGLY SHIT! GET OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT!
>>
>>72128631
DELETE THIS
>>
>>72129223
thanks for the clay pham it's pretty nice, gets a bit hot in the summer but it's great otherwise
>>
>>72129673
Well, Israel was literally bought and paid for by the people living there now. So the question really goes, did brits have right to the land before them.

Is it true that the payment was the formula for acetone synthesis?
>>
>>72129513
>We sent numerous archaeologists
Who is we? Pseudoarchaeologists?

For one, the dead sea scrolls.

Two at the Hirbet Qeiyafa site they have found pottery going back 3,000 years old with ancient Hebrew.

Three they have found evidence of shards and possibly the wall that I'd mentioned in Nehemiah, from the Hasmonean period of Jewish history. These pottery pieces date to the 5th century B.C.

Not to mention they're discovering shit there every fucking day.

Fucing moron

T.Archaeologist
>>
>>72129899
>Palestinians aren't native to Israel m8 or Palestine.
Genetic studies would dispute this. They are most genetically similar to people in neighboring countries like Lebanon. They are the direct descendants of that region's inhabitants who have lived there over the millenia, and were culturally Arabized under the rule of the Ummayad and Abbasid Empires.

>They're gypsies who even Muslims from the Gulf and other Middle Eastern countries hate.
Arab countries that host a population of Palestinian refugees refuse to integrate them because they believe this would be tantamount to "forgiving" Israel for displacing them from Palestine in the first place. Israel would like nothing better than for Palestinians to disappear.

>Jews and Muslims need to get the fuck out!
Now this is just weird. Do you realize that 10% of Palestinians (Arabs) are Christian? Are they allowed to stay in your deus vult fantasy?
>>
>>72130293
The Brit is a 1488er and a loon
>>
Yea Op why not, as long as they learn to co-exist.
>>
>>72130430
Since when to 1488'ers want to deus vult and retake the holy land?

I thought it was more about colonizing Eastern Europe with Germanics
>>
>>72130231
wow some 3000 year old clay fragments, by all means the entire area must be made yours, kek, get lost kike, asshole jews probably planted the 'evidence'
>>
>>72128742
This.
>>
>>72130719
They hate Jews, why not say that all of their shit is fake and they have no claim to anything. It's a further dehumanization technique. Just as Hitler used Christianity for his stuff (when he was really a science lover and religion basher) so too do 1488ers.
>>
>>72130855
I am not even a Jew but that and other evidence prove at least that there were Jews there.
>>
>>
File: 800px-Juif-1024x1024.jpg (195 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
800px-Juif-1024x1024.jpg
195 KB, 1024x1024
>>72130982
>evidence prove at least that there were Jews there.
>>
File: feature_art_3.jpg (41 KB, 600x916) Image search: [Google]
feature_art_3.jpg
41 KB, 600x916
>>72131130
>>
>>72130930
>Just as Hitler used Christianity for his stuff
>>
File: 1454367517722.jpg (264 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
1454367517722.jpg
264 KB, 1191x670
>>72128710
FPBP
>>
>>72131130
>1488er triggered

Genetically I am 90% Germanic (Swiss, German and Norsk) 5% English/Irish and 5% Cherokee. No Jewish in me but I am not going to dent factual evidence because of prejudice.
>>
>>72129125
>>72129899

Bullshit. A large proportion of the Palestinian population are in fact the direct descendants of converted jews.

http://www.jpost.com/Magazine/Features/The-lost-Palestinian-Jews
>>
File: nuke israel.png (27 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
nuke israel.png
27 KB, 600x700
>>72128631

No the illegal zionist entity must be wiped off the face of the earth
>>
>>72131428
>5% Cherokee
>Fucking Cherokee
Why does every white American claim to be not just a little bit indian, but specifically a little bit CHEROKEE indian???
What is this fixation on cherokees in particular? Is it just the only tribe anyone knows the name of?
What about Sioux, Apache, Dakota, Pueblo, etc?
>>
>>72128710
This
>>
>>72128631
Nothing has the right to exist. Only power matters.
>>
>>72131725
I am southern and it is well documented for my family that my gg grandmother was 100% Cherokee
>>
>>72128631
NO
allowing it to exist would justify terrorism, murder, rape, child kidnapping and genocide.

zionism is filth
>>
who cares if they keep killing mudslimes im fine
>>
I dont' care either way, might makes right, you exist because you can.
But they should treating their muslim slaves better. What they do is just evil. Here you are and your land and now fuck you joo settlement be here now destroy his house Moses.
And every time world tries to help amerifats block UN resolution. Damn americunts.
>>
File: jew persecution of christians 2.png (328 KB, 1000x661) Image search: [Google]
jew persecution of christians 2.png
328 KB, 1000x661
>>72132002

Die cuck kike loving scumbag
>>
>>72132002
Israel killing muslims is what creates terrorist organizations which then perform terrorist strikes against the west for supporting Israel.

Is having some innocent muslims that were previously minding their own business in the middle east killed really worth more than the lives of your fellow countrymen and fellow Europeans?
>>
>>72132217
yeah its israel not that part of their holybook that tells them to wage war against unbelievers
>>
>Israel is Christian land.
Kek you know Jesus was a Jew right? Christianity and Islam are both influenced by Jews. Honestly unless you're a tree humping pagan European, you have the Jews to thank for your Christian culture.

>UN tries to help
You do know they have more resolutions against Israel than Syria, North Korea, Saudi Arabia (women), Mauritania (legit slaves) combined? The UN is a fucking joke, and chances are Israel, one of the smallest nations is more relevant than your country will ever be.
>>
>>72132343

Cuck kill yourself

http://www.timesofisrael.com/germany-increases-reparations-for-holocaust-survivors/

>Germany has paid — primarily to Jewish survivors — some $89 billion in compensation overall for Nazi crimes since the agreement was signed in 1952.
>>
Erase israel now
>>
>>72129355
Sorry to burst your bubble Chaim but your ancestors used to live in ghettos of South East Europe.
>>
File: jewmud.png (361 KB, 1158x1621) Image search: [Google]
jewmud.png
361 KB, 1158x1621
>>72128631
Never ever.
>>
>>72132343
Okay I see you're not very bright so I'll break this down in a way you can understand.

>America supports Israel
>Israel kills Muslims
>Muslims see America supporting Israel despite them being killed and mistreated
>Muslims begin to believe that Americans don't care about them
>Muslims create extremist organizations which then attack America in order to discourage Americans from continuing support for Israel
>American media covers up the reason why the attack was perpetuated and the people don't hear the truth
>people believe that Muslims "hate our freedoms" and think Israel is good

and the cycle continues
>>
File: 1440884067235.png (814 KB, 900x3186) Image search: [Google]
1440884067235.png
814 KB, 900x3186
>>72132561
>>
>>72128631
Thats a debunked fake map.

There is no such thing as an "Israel".

Its a meme made up by terrorist sandniggers.
>>
Better question is do countries around Israel have a right to be independent from Israel?
>>
>>72129211
Because they have low IQ AND are full of niggers

Also since when is the South "pissed"
>>
>>72131846
You're a jew. Admit it.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.