[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things which made you RAAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 579x616) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 579x616
http://ideas.ted.com/the-price-of-being-single/

>Family bad!
>Children bad!
>Judging people by their actions is discrimination!
>Being single is more fun than putting effort into a relationship, so don't reproduce, you white goy!
>It's a perfectly acceptable life choice for women to have children but remain single so they can have casual flings!
>Any son who doesn't want to have such a mother is a sexist product of rape culture!

Harvard, everybody. The institution that is meant to rule tomorrow.
>>
>>72128515
Don't let rage overcome you. Calmly explain to them why single people are, in fact, worth less than married people. Let them do the raging for you.
>>
>>72128711
Literal autism.
Enjoy being cucked out of your money.
>>
>>72128711
Too many of these fuckers to stop
>>
>>
File: my_dixie_wrecked2.jpg (74 KB, 1104x1104) Image search: [Google]
my_dixie_wrecked2.jpg
74 KB, 1104x1104
>>72129412
>>
>>72128515
>Harvard
Jewish college
>>
File: 1459596473946.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
1459596473946.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
>why won't mexiniggers get their shit together and defeat the cartels?
>don't mind us gringos giving tens of thousands of weapons to the cartels and trading billion for their drugs
>>
>>72128711
>Don't let rage overcome you
>>
>>72129686
R A R E

A

R

E
>>
File: Fox News Klan.jpg (221 KB, 589x517) Image search: [Google]
Fox News Klan.jpg
221 KB, 589x517
>>72129557
>Harvard, everybody. The institution that is meant to rule tomorrow.
>>
>high school sex ed
>teacher is Jewish
>learning about circumcision
>she says how it's "just a thing" for all Jews
>describes how they put wine and sugar cloth in the baby's mouth before starting cutting
>"It's not like they don't scream or cry or anything" but...
>nobody voices objection to this
>rage internally
>>
>>72130118
Kikes will kike
>>
>>72128515
>>72128711
You sound like bitter women with dried up ovaries blaming men that you couldn't have children.

Literally call me any name you want, I'm not having kids.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.