[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a friendly reminder.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1
File: 1461547544626.jpg (156 KB, 1513x983) Image search: [Google]
1461547544626.jpg
156 KB, 1513x983
Just your friendly reminder that if all the states highlighted in blue were kicked out of the US then it would have the following effects:

>Obesity would be halved.
>Nigger population would plummet to 2%.
>Redneck population would be decimated.
>The number of people on welfare would go down by 40%.
>Average household income would skyrocket to $69,314 (up from $51,919)
>>
>>72128472
I'd add Florida, they have the nappiest, most ghetto niggas arounds
>>
Change the red to Mexico you dumb Hispanic

The southern states are beaner shitholes
>>
What's so bad about Virginia and Georgia?

...and what's so good about California and West Virginia?
>>
>>72128472
Georgia here. Would love it. We'll exile our dindus to you in the process. Enjoy.
>>
>>72128472
Are rednecks that bad? I hear that they're very based and still make large white families.
>>
>>72128472
Also just a reminder that we shouldn't throw stones because we're poorer than every one of their states. Even the ones you highlighted blue.
>>
>>72128472

We tried to leave but the Yankee fucks decided we couldn't and then let our farm equipment run wild.
>>
>>72129043
Rednecks aren't bad, they're just very loud and informal, which is why they have a bit of a reputation. But you'll never find a more loyal, friendly, hardworking group of people.
>>
>>72129088
Um Britain's GDP is 2.6 trillion. Way more than everything highlighted in blue.
>>
>>72129043
most of them are basically nigger tier. If there was any part of whites that was bad they are it.
>>
>>72128472
if that were the case Democrats would have the white house in the foreseen future
/thread
>>
>>72129227
I'd rather a redneck have my back in a fight than a New Yorker. The latter would use the opportunity to put his hand into my back pocket and steal my wallet.
>>
>>72129314
https://www.rt.com/uk/182856-britain-poorer-us-state/
>>
>>72129043
They are okay. Definitely don't deserve the hate they get from big cities nu males. They don't cause problems and don't complain.

They are not great either. Lots of drugs. As much as niggers since they are intelligent enough to produce amphetamines and other easily manufactured from scratch drugs and don't rely on Mexican-Columbian imports.
>>
>>72129314
Lmao georgia, the carolinas, virginia, and albama produce the equivalent of your country and there is another 8 ish states in that area get on the american level
>>
>>72128472
Only part of Maryland is black and that's PG county and Baltimore. The rest of the state is lily white.
>>
>>72129531
Rednecks are basically the niggers of white people.
>>
>>72129588
Sad but true.
>>
>>72129749
Not really, they have different problems than the typical darkies. They don't cause even early as much crime. Many have jobs. Shit jobs, but their unemployment level is sill three times less than with negroes. They also mostly live in rural areas contrary to the urban nigger. Most like to be left alone by non rednecks and let them alone, which you can contrast with the blacks constant need for bitching about dem crackas.
>>
>>72128472

We already tried to leave, you enormous limey faggot.
>>
>>72128472

We already tried to leave once.
>>
>>72130816
>>72131207
Couldn't you wreck their shit if you get Texas onside?
>>
>>72128709
whoah, my 'butthurt dixie' radar is going off the charts!
>>
>>72128821
>not knowing that California ranks in the top 10 global economies

Retard. Stop hating on Cali because /pol/ thinks it's cool to do so.
>>
>>72132173
The UK is in the top 10 global economies too, and it's a crap place to live.
>>
>>72132332
Blame yourselves for not having a constitution. You make your bed and lie in it.
>>
>>72132173
>extremely large population
>Strategic military location
of course it will have a big economy lad, doesn't mean it's good
>>
>>72128472
Why the fuck is Virginia blue? The richest counties in the entire country are located in northern Virginia.

Source: I live there
>>
>>72132569
It's certainly better than most other states in the US, lad
>>
>tfw georgian
>>72128569
Seriously, fuck florida.
>>
>>72128472
>calls us africa
>keeps detriot and shitcago
>>
You all forget that these are almost exclusively all republican voting states, minus Maryland. Dems would win every election from here on out.

I'm honestly torn if it'd be worth it or not.
>>
>>72130561
A lot of them ask you for drugs if they walk by you, or try to jump at you if they're a teen redneck, I actually hate rednecks more than niggers.
>>
>>72133200
rednecks in the south arent so bad

its the faggots in places like michigan who act like rednecks that make me mad
>>
>>72132173
California is shit, just because we have money doesn't mean we're pieces of shit. This state is 45% white, disposable and was 90 about 40 years ago. I wish I had pride in this liberal hellhole
>>
>>72133442
We're not*
>>
>>72128472
rednecks aren't bad. It is the city going liberals who promote the cuckening and are what's wrong with america
>>
>>72133341
I'm in indiana so that's probably why i despise rednecks so much.
>>
>>72128472
>Obesity would be halved.
Impossible, Texas is still there
>>
>>72128864

>underage kids in 3rd world "states" unironically believe they would survive without yankee tax dollars keeping their heads above water

cute
>>
>>72128472
Marylander here, I may see 1 nog a year

>britbong
>knowing anything about states
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.