[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJWs and their almost uniform appearance: Why? Why do most SJWs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Pineapple-Pizza-Girl.jpg (41 KB, 749x512) Image search: [Google]
Pineapple-Pizza-Girl.jpg
41 KB, 749x512
SJWs and their almost uniform appearance: Why?

Why do most SJWs all tend to look the same? Dyed hair, piercings, tattoos, etc. When did this become the SJW 'uniform'?

It particularly annoys me because my gf looks exactly like a SJW with the exception of not being overweight or ugly. She's actually so red pilled that I occasionally have to warm her not to say certain things in public or in social media. Thoughts?

Pic unrelated but true.
>>
File: 1460684492844.gif (538 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1460684492844.gif
538 KB, 200x150
>>72127776
>Not putting pineapple on your pizza
>>
>>72127776

that girl seems cool
>>
Because they're *unique*

Btw your gf sounds like an undisciplined attention whore.
>>
>>72127776
It's akin to goth kids in high school. They all want to stand out and look different than their peers, however in turn they all start to look and dress alike and it becomes harder to distinguish one from another.

It's something like that.
>>
File: th.jpg (22 KB, 286x480) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
22 KB, 286x480
>>72127776
Because SJWs are have-minded and trained to hate and instinctively attack any individual thought.

Why would they not confirm to a predefined physical standard?
>>
>>72127894
Enjoy the winter.

>>72128053
She just often doesn't realize how much of an echo chamber the red pulled community is. She assumes the majority thinks this way, especially because we live in a 90%+ white city. She's been dying her hair since she was like 11. I think she likes tattoos and piercings because of the influence rock and metal had on her.
>>
Is this a quote to some gay thing, or did she make it up? If the latter, then she's cool.
>>
>>72128424
it's a quote modified women aren't creative
>>
>>72128254
Makes sense, I guess. I just don't see hivemindedness causing fashion group-think anywhere else outside of cults though.
>>
>>72128424
>>72128492
The only part stolen is the winter part as far as I know. And that's more of a meme than a stolen quote. Correct me if I'm wrong. I tried to find an original and I was unable to.

Women can be creative, just rarely.
>>
>>72128556
>>72128556
Why are they any different from a cult?
-Fabricate an intricate but deeply flawed world view
-Circle the wagons, attack outsiders
-Wear stupid uniforms
>>
>>72127776
Fuck is that cunt talkn about?
>>
>>72127776
What is wrong with pineapples on pizza? I order it with pineapples everytime and I love it
>>
>>72128878
Cults generally have a leader. This is more of a self-sustaining ideology. It's Dick Dawkins' dream meme theory functioning at full capacity. I guess I'd call it a cult though. Their meme magic is strong.
>>
So they can all be special snowflakes. You see, by looking like everyone else you can really see how much of an individual they are.
>>
>>72127776
this thread doesn't need to exist again
>>
>>72127776

>red pilled
> social media

pick faggot, and while your at it fuck of back to /r9k/
>>
>>72129210
And just look at Russian winters
>>
>>72127776
It's a cult.
>>
>>72127776
Girl is a keeper 10/10 strong genes would mate with
>>
>>72128937
>Weak genes detected

Enjoy freezing in the winter
>>
>>72129210
Look at your country you pineapple degenerate
>>
>>72129685
>maintaining a healthy social network when it's almost exclusively done on social media
>not using social media
Choose one. You can be a special snowflakes without a kikebook or you can conform a little to reasonable cultural norms like a responsible member of society. The world changes and you should change with it if you don't want to get left behind. It's your choice but I actually like having a life.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.