[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon, why aren't you a party member and change your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
File: just-pol.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
just-pol.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
You are complaining about your country going to shit, but you aren't doing anything against it.

You shitpost on the internet and accept your defeat.

Just look at Austria, we went from full #RefugeeWelcome #NoBorder faggots to anti-Refugee heros in just 2 month and we closed the Balkan Route.

What is your excuse?
Why aren't you joining a party and change your country?
If you have no party you agree with:
Join the party which is in the government and change it!
>>
>>72125747
don't get too cocky, that all may change if SJW faggot gets elected president in 4 weeks, me i personally hope picrealted happens
>>
But i joined the Democratic party years ago and voted for Hillary last week.

Everything has been better than expected.
>>
>>72126891
Thats the wrong way to do it.
>>
>>72126660
VdB has to get 30% - Hofer has to get 16%

>75% of Austrians disagree with the RefugeesWelcome politics.

VdB has already lost. There is no way he could get >50%.
>>
>>72127452
i dont know, i think it's not going to be that easy, i fear most austrians will be too cucked to vote hofer, since muh white guilt
>>
Don't talk trash Austria. You're the most cucked of us all.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3554065/Afghan-couple-want-IVF-Austria-tenth-child.html
>>
>>72125747
>joining a party and change your country
i don't think you understand how 'democracy' "works"
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 236x236
Because all power in our country belongs to Putin, United Russia Party and his friends. It sucks. Fucking sucks. I hate it. Hope one day USA and EU will starve this shithole with REAL sanctions which will make Iran blush. Once NATO rolls in, you can count on me for sabotage and killing fellow ruskiesoldiers. Try to live here and not listen to maymays on /pol/. Good to know that I am good with explosives and sniping. When time is right, I am ready to help European, NATO or American liberators.
>>
>>72128525
you're the worst kind of human being, you're probably a fag who gets beaten up by based russians, are you by any chance a minority?
>>
File: chiquita-2.png (22 KB, 178x219) Image search: [Google]
chiquita-2.png
22 KB, 178x219
>>72128525
Tы нe пoнимaeшь.
>>
>>72125747

My ideals are split between what the Democratic Party offers and the Republican Party.

I support a mix of both ideas and reject some of both, but because of the divide and conquer game of democracy I'm forced to pick the majority of issues I feel strongly about.

The first past the post election system here is fucked up. You guys don't know how lucky you have it with proportional representation.
>>
>>72129049
Stay mad, fagboy. I am a ethnocentrist. My loyalty is to my people, not to the state. I am not a dog to worship the government and Kremlin manlet, I am freeman of the North.
>>
>>72128525

I'm pretty fed up with my country too. I will push my politicians to accept russian refugees if you ever need to leave. <3 you russiabro.
>>
File: kokoomus.png (31 KB, 365x291) Image search: [Google]
kokoomus.png
31 KB, 365x291
I'm a member of the Finnish National Coalition, it's a right-wing pro-Western pro-NATO liberal conservative party. I'll be voting for Elina Lepomäki, a right-wing libertarian in the upcoming leadership election.

They're the only right-wing party we have. Everyone else are obsessed with letting the state grow, these guys are the only ones who are trying to get rid of inefficient government corporations and massive taxation.
>>
>>72131246
>pro-NATO
I wouldn't advertise this as a good thing.
>>
>>72131246
They have party section for immigrants... Cucked beyond believe. PerusS and Suomen Sisu, Patrioti NRM is way to go.
>>
>>72131246
Don't forget they want globalization and with it mass-immigration.
>>
>>72131536
Kokoomus was the party shilling for mass-immigration before it even began. They were saying we need millions of low skill workers in the future.
>>
File: 1304351093126.png (78 KB, 1360x1245) Image search: [Google]
1304351093126.png
78 KB, 1360x1245
>>72130090
> ethnocentrist
> wants NATO occupy Russia
>>
File: 1427088942224.jpg (33 KB, 272x248) Image search: [Google]
1427088942224.jpg
33 KB, 272x248
>Vienna's schoolchildren are 50% shitskin
>Vienna will be 50% shitskin when old White people die out
>"w-we are repill nao"
>shitskins will always vote anti-nationalist, pro-shitskin parties

Lol Austria is fucked
>>
File: jb.jpg (18 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
jb.jpg
18 KB, 275x183
>>72131532
It is. You have to realize that all anti-NATO politicians are either
1) corrupt, finlandized career politicians from the Center Party who only care about their own wallets and are thus open to bribes from russia
2) left-wing faggots
3) literal islamic communist fifth columnists, picture related. finland's biggest pro-russian shill johan bäckman, leader of the finnish antifascist committee who thinks that finland started the winter war together with abdullah tammi, former kgb agent and leader of the finnish islamic party

>>72131536
That literally has like 10 members, they don't play any role whatsoever.

>PerusS
Literally the Center Party except its members are too stupid to benefit from Russian bribes. There are a few good members like Sampo Terho and Jussi Halla-Aho who are right-wing conservative and oppose immgration, but the rest of the party is total shit.

>Suomen Sisu
Acceptable, though batshit insane in some regards

>Patrioti NRM
Want to join Sweden, fuck those traitors
>>
>>72131629
>>72131788
You can blame left-wingers in the party for that. Many National Coalition MP's like Wille Rydman have called for a stop to this immigration bullshit.

Still, a party with people like Lepomäki, Rydman and Koski from the National Coalition and Halla-Aho and Terho from the True Finns would be the greatest party ever. I'd defect in a heartbeat.
>>
File: 566694.jpg (35 KB, 610x344) Image search: [Google]
566694.jpg
35 KB, 610x344
>>72132232
> left-wingers in the party
> left
> in your party
> party
>>
>>72132419
Yes, all parties have right-wing and left-wing factions.
>>
>>72131790
NATO occupation would be better for us than Putincucks in power. Look at Poland and Baltics. You can drive on the ethnonationalist train and be friends with USA and Alliance. Anyway, ready to kill Russian soldiers, patriots and bomb its supply lines if necessary.
>>
>>72131788
>>72132017
Having immigrants in your party and record of immigrant support is a matter of principle and historical party roots. Kokoomus are biggest cucks in Finnish politics. Period. Even Social Democrats are anti-immigration at some point.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.