[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie is done. Do we back Hillary now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 1453597893262.png (45 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
1453597893262.png
45 KB, 327x367
Bernie is done. Do we back Hillary now?
>>
>>72122009
maga
>>
How about you commit suicide instead?
>>
>>72122009
Hilary would be a continuation of Bill/Bush/Obama, is that what you want or do you want real change.
>>
>>72122009
Just donate more money you fool. Fuck rent this month bernie needs you
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-26-06-41-32.png (175 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-26-06-41-32.png
175 KB, 1080x1920
>>72122009
Just make the right choice and support Trump. If Bernie stands no chance due to your corrupt as fuck system, wouldn't you like to see the downfall of said system? Yes? Then vote Trump. He's the first step to getting rid of this horrible, incorrigible system. You won't regret it.
>>
>>72122009

Never
>>
>>72122009
No. We back Trump. Not even kidding. If the Democratic Party wants to insist on Hillary, then they deserve to lose in the most humiliating way possible.
>>
>>72122009
your mentality is why we keep call Bernie supporters cuckolds.

Who cares if Bernie is done. Keep fighting. Keep fighting for yourself. Keep fighting even if everyone says you're done.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 435x562) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 435x562
kek a doodle doo
>>
>>72123595
But anon, that's retarded. It's obvious that a lot of people would care if Bernie is done. Literally 44% of primary voters would care. And it's easy to say "keep fighting" without providing any way to do so.
>>
On the news it said bernie needs 29% of remaining delegates to win and thats even before he gets BTFO today
>>
>>72124024
fuck 71%
>>
File: image.png (462 KB, 596x448) Image search: [Google]
image.png
462 KB, 596x448
>>72123911

911 GET

Kek is definitely with us now?

Why is Bernie and his supporters such pussies against Hillary?

#anybodybuthillary
#nosurvivors

/pol/ AND THE FUCKIN GOP have been giving you a fucking PLAYBOOK.

Who is Bernie's special interests? Who's been BTFO voter booths? Unreal. EXPOSE HILLARY. Attack HER fans cuckskulls
>>
File: 1461687917523.gif (4 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1461687917523.gif
4 MB, 500x281
>>72122009
Kill yourself you liberal cuck, that or give your life for the greater cause
>>
Would vote Trump over Shillary

Libtards need to learn their lesson.
>>
>>72122009
Bernie has been treated very unfairly by Crooked Hillary and the rigged system--remember in November!
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>72124667
Doesn't work. There is no actual reasoning behind supporting Hillary. Their reasons are always like "Bernie is too old", "Hillary is more experienced", or "She was married to the President". Most of them do not even know Bernie's platform. No matter what you say, they will not change their votes because they didn't put any thought into their votes in the first place. They just see a female with the last name Clinton against a white male who is not named Clinton and their minds are made up. To these people, anything negative is made up by republicans.
>>
>>72122009
I was on the Trump train but now I'm a proud supporter of hilldog.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 300x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 300x305
>>72125666
"What difference does it make (now)" - t. Hillary Bush

She's fucking disgusting. I mean just a true ugly, nasty, degenerate dyke. She's failed at every job she's ever had. Worst Secretary of State ever. Absolute failure at senator. Did any bernouts know about her voting records?

Bernie should have went after her. What's he going to say to his EPIC...seriously...EPIC supporters. I've never seen anything like it. Incompetence all around. But obviously not though. Maybe another generation could have done it. Y'all got a little too fucked in the head by the education system and Hearst media.

It's fucking evil. The moment Trump even shows signs of pulling an '08 Obama dindu nuffin. Fuck him. Hope he gets a MAGA Heartattack. But I believe for some reason in The Trump. Real change does happen. For kek sake we've been swirling in this engineered chaos factory of SJWs. False Flags. Political actors. Long enough.

Time's Up. Get results or revolt, unfortunately.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.