[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there equality in different cultures?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: fa1459366752512.jpg (436 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
fa1459366752512.jpg
436 KB, 960x1280
>black communities want to integrate and be fully accepted by white societies
>have some black friends on jewbook
>their pictures are only them with black friends or at minimum mulato friends
>they praise every article that has to do with blacks
>they adore beyonce even though her music is overproduced anemic rnb
>they cheered about the $20 bill

so do they want to mingle with us and integrate or change everything to black? I don't get their angle when personally they seem to promote black things instead of mixing with white things.

i am not a racist but you have to be blind to not see that there is such a thing as black culture and white culture. they speak differently, have different jokes, different cuisine, physically are different with the thick curly hair, they literally need different make up products and hair products.. SURE their feelings and psychology are the same (i hope).

am i being an asshole? am i a racist piece of white trash for pondering this?
>>
They want special rights under the guise of equality. In a truly equal society "black rights" would be no different from white rights or yellow rights or whatever.
>>
>>72121788
sounds like it can never happen. the 'special' and 'truly equal' doesn't exist..
>>
>>72121950
See, the people who push for the equality between races and simillar shit are the people who care the most about racial differences. They're part of the problem they think they're solving.
>>
>>72121583
Assimilation/integration only works if you import people of an external culture at a VERY slow pace, otherwise they self segregate in their own small communities.

The vast majority of them will never want to integrate into the host nation. Cultures are formed by each race for a reason, it is the natural state of which a group of said race wishes to live. Ultimately all you do is fragment a nation, and eventually, either the nation will divide, or one culture will become dominant.
>>
File: art-353-Soros-300x0.jpg (30 KB, 300x408) Image search: [Google]
art-353-Soros-300x0.jpg
30 KB, 300x408
>>72122314
>>
From my own personal experience most of them are quite frankly too stupid to realize what they do and don't want. What they do like is what other people perceive to want or as society may deem as worthy of desire.

Even worse is the fact that a majority are degenerates who resort to shitting on what they wish they were. Rich, "special", respected and yes even white. Apparently b cuz dey wasn't rly Kangz n' shit.
>>
>>72121583
ya no drake a fake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy1X9vEzB8c
>>
>>72122737
Every time I see Soros endorse something, I know that the exact opposite should be done.

He is pretty much the real life equivalent of Emperor Palpatine.
>>
>black communities want to integrate and be fully accepted by white societies

that's the key.
at the freudian level all this is about is black men wanting access to white women
>>
>>72123107
i want to access asian women.
>>
>>72121950
True equality between all humans will never happen because we're all very diverse.
The most feasible equality is equality under the rule of law and the civil application of force.
>>
black people are only safe when they're surrounded by scared white people, those same pictures of hanging out with blacks only will serve the same purpose
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.