[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Justify Trump's overt zionism WITHOUT the ridiculous "it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: goodgoytrump.jpg (592 KB, 1238x1500) Image search: [Google]
goodgoytrump.jpg
592 KB, 1238x1500
Justify Trump's overt zionism WITHOUT the ridiculous "it's just an act" excuse
>>
Israel has been removing kebab since the 40's. If it gets him in office I am ok with this.
>>
>>72116051
Trump wants to cut our funds and is neutral on the Israeli-Arab conflict, he's pretty unbiased when it comes to us.
>>
File: 1446072408608.png (102 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1446072408608.png
102 KB, 499x499
Because he doesn't believe in more wars or war with Russia like Hillary wants.

He's pretty much the most non-cucked candidate in a while and your memeing isn't going to stop me from voting for him
>>
>>72116051
stormfag detected.
isreal is americas only ally in the middle east, of course they will want to keep it in their interest.
>>
>>72116051
If Israel didn't exist where do you think all the Jews would flee to? I don't think we need anymore here in the US, so its a necessity to have them there.
>>
>>72116051
Because the only GAS THE JEW RACEWAR NOW 14/88 morons here are a tiny minority of stormfags in the US and European mudslimes
>>
>>72116051
Israel serves a very useful purpose in the Middle East. They hold the attention of the mudslimes.
Think "cannon fodder".
>>
It's just an act. He is jewing the jews
>>
BANTZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKffJc5m8k4
>>
>Overt zionism
Are you honestly surprised that a speech infront of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee was pro-israel.
>>
>>72117948
literally impossible
>>
>>72118838
It's been done countless times.
>>
There is nothing wrong with zionism
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.