[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me at class >student is doing a presentation on "cultural
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: what.png (13 KB, 133x160) Image search: [Google]
what.png
13 KB, 133x160
>be me at class
>student is doing a presentation on "cultural appropiation"
>states it as fact and that having dreadlocks is wrong because you are oppresing slaves and black people (100% serious)
>questions
>i ask " You know that cultural appropiation is an idiotic idea and if you just had the most simplest grasp on how cultures and society works you would see how false this idea is?"
>she says "you are a white male and the person in power so your opinion does not matter"
>i say
>" Oh so would i also be in power if i went to africa? What if i went to the middle east? Would my opinion matter there or would i still be the ruling class?"
>she can't answer
>starts calling me a racist and sexist asshole
>i only call her on her ideology, i do not use any personal attacks
>"When you use people cultures they can feel bad because they or their ancestors have been "oppresed"
> I don't give a shit, they have to grow up and stop acting like children
>she starts crying and goes out while 5 of her friends follow her

Jesus fucking christ. How fucking weak are people? Why can't they argue without breaking down when their "arguments" are attacked?
>>
>things that happened in reality
>>
>>72115928
Fellow sven, also noticed how biased our education system is?
>>
>>72115928
if this is real, gj. otherwise suck a dick
>>
>>72116093
I can assure you this is real, i'm so tired of these fucking pathetic people and i had to went.

>>72116066
today we talked about how islam is a religion of peace
>>
Assuming this shit even happened in the first place (it didn't), you went about it the wrong way. You should have brought up some dank facts about how dreadlocks were worn by the Celts and the Picts before they were conquered or some shit like that
>>
You know this never happened, in sweden you would be expelled for saying something like that
>>
>>72115928
>states it as fact and that having dreadlocks is wrong because you are oppresing slaves and black people (100% serious)

I don't understand sven, is your college or uni teaching you guys American history and blaming you guys for slavery just because you're white? That's the most insane thing i've ever heard.
>>
The thing with cultural appropriation is not that it's inherently wrong for a white person to use dreadlocks, it's just that when white girls at music festivals do it they are "trendy"and stylish but when an actual black person wears them they are seen as unclean, unprofessional, etc.
Same for indian headresses and the like. It`s the double standard.
>>
>>72116292
I have never seen or heard anyone be expelled in all my years of school.
>>
>>72116257
Oh yeah i mentioned how dreads have been developed in many different cultures around the world (I got interrupted though and didn't get to bring up specifics)

>>72116292
Luckily most of our teachers are pretty based, not like the rest of swedistan
>>
>>72116311
I don't think you understand how cucked the schools are, students who sympethise with SD are called racist out loud by the teachers
>>
Tell her to take off her jeans and t-shirt next time because those are an American cultural invention. Dress her down, everything about her, tell her how by her logic she has no right to anything other than wearing traditional Swedish dresses and eating fucking rotten lambs head and fermented fish or whatever your specific brand of snowniggers eat.

All culture is appropriation. Ideas survive because people like them, and appropriate them. There was, at some point, the first person to think of baking apples into a pie. People ate it, said it was good, and then they copied. Should the person who made the pie feel aggrieved? Obviously not, because though history may forget the specifics of their contribution to humanity, their idea will outlive them and probably outlive their genetic bloodline.

Ideas have genealogies of their own just as life has DNA. If you want to invert this idea and fuck her brain, tell her this: To interrupt cultural transmission is to ossify already existing structures of race, gender, power, and ideology. It is to declare that the African is the other and that to mimic his ways in any way is exploitative ensures that the African shall remain apart from us. It is a way that we express cultural imperialism, by identifying the other and saying that we shall not borrow ideas from him, it is implicitly asserting the inferiority of his ways.
>>
>>72116569

You didn't answer my question m8. Are they shaming you guys for American history?
>>
>>72117392
They are shaming us for literally every negative thing that has happened to women or black people in all of history, it's fucking insane
>>
>>72117392
only the slavery, which they purely blame on white people colonisation is also our fault apperantly
>>
>>72117522

Damn sven you people have to stand up. I can't believe people in your country are paying to be this indoctrinated. Why does it seem like nationalist Swedes don't have a voice? Are they that rare in Sweden? I know a lot of faggots on here like to meme and make fun of you but I truly feel bad for you guys. Best of luck sven, it hurts me deep down to see what your people are going through.
>>
>Woman complains about cultural appropriation
>Tell her to take off her makeup, she's culturally appropriating Chinese heritage
>Tell her to take off her Heels, she's culturally appropriating Turkish heritage
>Tell her to take off her denim Jeans, she's culturally appropriating American heritage
>Tell her to take off her shirt, she's culturally appropriating Anglo heritage
>etc.
>>
>>72117968
rekt
>>
Tell her she's appropriating the smarmy cuntieness of jews throughout history
>>
>>72115928
>>be me at class
>>student is doing a presentation on "cultural appropiation"

At this point you need to stand up, and say that it is cultural appropriation for her to use western culture based academic institutions. It is cultural appropriation for her to be using advanced technology to make presentations with. It is cultural appropriation for her to benefit from the social welfare provided in Sweden made possible by Western civilization's advancements. It is cultural appropriation for Africans, Arabs, Asians and Hispanics to drive in motorized automobiles. It is cultural appropriation for them to wear jeans, have computers, smartphones, bank accounts etc.

These leftist faggots want to say that whites can't wear their hair however we choose, wear clothes that may have cultural significance, than fine. We will deny them the advancements in civilization, technology and culture made possible by the white man. Take it all away.
>>
>>72117968
>Tell her to stop being a Whore she's culturally appropriating Western heritage.
>Tell her to be a human she's culturally appropriating apes.
>>
>>72119645
2/10, observe Australia more
>>
>>72115928

Women are shit at debates
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.