[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women deserve to be paid the same as men! >women don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>women deserve to be paid the same as men!
>women don't get enough special treatment in the workplace!

proud feminist.jpg
>>
Kelly Ripa.

More like Kelly Rip a fart.
>>
Women are just retarded children.
>>
People are paid for their worth, simple as that. The private sector operates off of profits, not off of racism or good feels.
>>
>>72114883

thats the story, cnn and the other jews saying this morning "waah they didn't properly know how to treat her"

fucking bitch

if you want say about who your coworkers are should have put it in your contract

you snooze you lose
>>
>>72114723
I tried googling it but couldn't quickly find an article that summarized what happened.

I just need to know if this is something that I should care about.
>>
>>72115931

>the black guy got a promotion to the morning show
>she threw a hissy fit because "they didn't give her enough notice"
>media today talking how her bosses are insensitive misogynists
>>
>>72116387
B-but they would have been r-r-racist if they promoted a white person over a b-black person
>>
>>72114723
Is that Mike Tyson?

Is the second season Mike Tyson Mysteries out yet?

>honorary aryan
>>
I guess a guy giving his 5 month notice wasn't enough time.
>>
>>72117631
Shit I don't know, I'll have to check my DVR, pigeon is based
>>
>>72117256

Unfortunately, Strahan is too based to go that low. He could easily shut her out with that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.